These Mari people...They look pretty black to me

Mari was a powerful city state in today Eastern Syria, dating around the 3rd millenium bc/early 2nd, these people were no joke, they were rich, renown, and apparently...

Black.

I was astonished where I found this beautiful painting of theirs, they look exactly like black people / African Americans

Pic related looks exactly like Lando from Star wars

They look arabic/indian.

So do afrocentrists think brown people don't exist or is it just Black and White to them?

UHM ACKTUALLY THE SUMERIANS WERE BLACK
THE AKKADIANS WERE BLACK
THE CHINESE WERE BLACK
THE BLACK WERE BLACK
THE CELTS WERE BLACK
THE UYGHUR WERE BLACK
THE GREEKS WERE BLACK
THE CRETANS WERE BLACK

Dark skin doesn't mean black.

Mari was destroyed by the evil and envious king Hammurabi of Babylon, a white king, no doubt, one of the first

Many "black" people are literally brown.

Mongols were black
Aztecs were black
Mayans were black
Argentinians were black
Nazis were black

IT goES DEEpER tahn THAT anonE
>POLYNESIANS?
>FRANKS?
>DANES?
>VIKINGS?
>EVERY INDIAN TRIBE?
>ASHOKA EMPIRE?
>NEPALESE?
>IRISH?
ALL STRAIGHT UP NIGGAS

Mari->Mauri->Moors

It all makes sense now, these people will later conquer Spain and teach them how to bath and do math, interesting...

What an extraordinary people

As an European I see one black there. The rest are varied kinds of mixed/mulattoes.

All black Americans are mixed to varying degrees. One drop rule.

They claim Asia too

brown doesn't just refer to skin color, its a catch-al term for lack of a better word for other wise Caucasian shaped features with dark skin. Eg. Indians/Pakis, Arabs, Mexicans etc etc

>indian history is too irrelevant to be claimed by blacks
don't know if I should be happy or butthurt at our irrelevance desu

Looks like a typical sandnigger to me

They basically replicate, word for word, the white nationalist mythology of being everywhere at once?

According to WEWUZKANGS, this shows that Æthelstan was black. I'm not kidding

They mostly claim things which are popularized by Western media and academics. Aside from the Mughals- who were Islamic anyways- I don't see Indian history covered much in the West

They literally find one sculpture of a dude with big lips and now a whole country was actually black, it is pretty funny actually.