Tfw judaism isn't expansionistic so the world is stuck with religions like islam and protestantism

>tfw judaism isn't expansionistic so the world is stuck with religions like islam and protestantism

it's not fair!

>noahidism doesnt have a thriving community.

Why live?

I don't see a problem here, a race based religion can't be good.

People want to feel special and important, not like a bunch of 2nd rate cucks.

>The seven laws listed by the Mishnah in Sanhedrin 56a are: to have laws and courts for the society, and to refrain from blasphemy, idolatry, a set of six forbidden sexual relationships, murder, theft, and eating flesh that was removed from a living animal.

That doesn't sound too bad. Literally almost everyone follows that and that's all it takes to be Noahide. What exactly do you want?

W-what are the six forbidden sexual relationships? Just want to be sure so I can be totally sure I avoid them. Asking for a friend btw

Worshipping a man as God is blasphemy.

Don't worry about it, brother. It's just disgusting, lewd stuff that you would never do.

Community.

>tfw mods aren't totalitarian so Veeky Forums is stuck with memes like feels and t.

But you're part of a community right now - the Veeky Forums community.

What do you think of Catholicism

the things that come to mind with catholicism is paganism and corruption, but maybe I should give it a real chance

This is why I like the Jews. I'm agnostic, but according to this if i'm respectful and don't kill anyone or curse the creator I am fine. According to Islam and Christianity I burn in hell forever.

>According to Christianity I burn in hell forever.
You really don't know about Christian theology, do you?

Right user. Maybe if you convert they'll let you worship in the outer courts of the temple.

Do you honestly think that if niggers or abos converted to judaism they would suddenly start becoming chess grandmasters and theoretical physicists? You fucking idiot the only reason why Jews have high IQ is because they went through intense natural selection. They were never allowed to own land or farm so if they were too stupid to be bankers or merchants they would either starve to death or convert to christianity

Two Abrahamic religions fighting for world domination is plenty enough.

>what is freemasonry
>what is communism (i.e. judaism without judaism)

As long as they keep the Noahide commandments righteous gentiles can make sacrifices at the temple

>islam and protestantism
Expansions of judaism

islam is anti intellectual and protestantism believes in a trinity and several branches worship God with rock music

Natural selection isn't the primary reason, the primary reason is education. Jewish culture is centered around debate and education. If a religion like Judaism became as prevalent as Islam or Protestantism, the world would be a lot more advanced.

He means are we allowed to keep chasing boypussy?

>this legalistic Abrahamic religion is better than that legalistic Abrahamic religion

What?

Sweet, be a good goy and Jewish priests will gladly accept your wealth. What a deal.

>Communism = Judaism without the Jews.

Next stage of Marxist revisionism detected. You forgot the bit where you genocide the remaining "Jews."

Hillelism promised the ‘normalization’ of Jewishness- Instead of being absorbed by the Christian world, we shall absorb them; for that is our mission, to spread among humanity the truth of monotheism and the principles of justice and fraternity.”

-Jewish Historian Esther Schor

>debate
>oy vey you can only have a certain opinion otherwise that's antisemitic and racist!

Pick one

What?

Judaism is a religion based on debate, good portions of the Talmund iirc are debates between rabbis about various subjects in the Torah/parts of the Old Testament

Jews can debate Jews. Gentiles cannot debate Jews.

How is judaism for free thinking? Or any religion?

It's not free thinking about God. The reason Jews are so smart is their population underwent selective pressure that favored increased intelligence.

Ashkenazi Jews fulfilled a niche from Medieval Europe onward as a middleman minority; specifically as merchants, bankers, and Talmudic scholars. Jews that were particularly successful in these occupations (which generally requires a high degree of intelligence) were rewarded with more reproductive opportunities within their communities relative to their less intelligent co-ethnics.

Jews that weren't particularly intelligent tended to:

1. Not have as many marriage prospects

2. Convert to Christianity to escape this competition and essentially blend in with the surrounding European Christian ethnic groups.

Over time this essentially "boiled off" less intelligent Ashkenazi Jews

This also created numerous problems with neuroses and genetic weaknesses such as prevalent myopia and degenerative diseases due to inbreeding.

>inbreeding

It has more to do with the bottleneck effect. They were reduced to like 400 families, so most of them trace their lineage back. They are all like 5th cousins.

That's cool and all, and maybe even somewhat true.
Still can't se why OP is orgasming over judaism?
Even those smart jews you admire are leaving judaism becoming secular.

I have a jewish friend that I debate stuff with all the time

What makes you think that all religions can allow free thinking?

I have myopia, does that mean I'm Jewish?

If that man represents "the way, the truth, the life" then you can understand it's not the man you're worshiping but God itself in that man.

bumpo

Not true

Judaism was originally, like its two cousins, a proselytising religion, and mass conversions to Judaism occurred among the Berber tribes in North Africa, Khazars in the Caucasus, Greco-Romans throughout the Mediterrenean and in the Himyarite Kingdom of the Arabian Peninsula.

He accounts for the appearance of millions of Jews around the Mediterranean and elsewhere as something that came about primarily through the religious conversion of local people, saying that Judaism, contrary to popular opinion, was very much a "converting religion" in former times.

>The true start of this affair occurred on a day in 458 BC which this narrative will reach in its sixth chapter. On that day the petty Palestinian tribe of Judah (earlier disowned by the Israelites) produced a racial creed, the disruptive effect of which on subsequent human affairs may have exceeded that of explosives or epidemics. This was the day on which the theory of the master-race was set up as "the Law".

>mass conversions to Judaism
>Khazars in the Caucasus

There's no proof of this. Khazaria was a poly-ethnic, poly-religious pastoral/nomadic confederation which had some of it's elites convert to Judaism for reasons that were probably strategic. Most of the sources claiming that it was a mass conversion was forged by Sephardic Jews.

>a proselytising religion

You're out of your mind. They hated Gentiles, they didn't want to teach Romans the Torah. The only people who converted were Edomites who were forced to and became the Idumeans. Herod was an Edomite, but Romans really weren't converting to Judaism. The only time ever in history there was a mass conversion was of the people living around Palestine during the Hasmonean Dynasty. Other than that, it had always been minor numbers and never enough to make a significant impact on the gene pool.

Adultery, sex with a woman during her period, incest (through blood and marriage, e.g., step-parents), homosexuality, bestiality, and child marriage.

Romans reported Jewish proselytizers in Rome. It's a fact.

>Romans reported Jewish proselytizers in Rome. It's a fact.
I'm saying it made no significant genetic impact.

I prefer keeping my foreskin. Any religion which tells me to mutilate my genitals automatically will turn me off.

You'd be wrong. Mitochondrial DNA evidence on Ashkenazi Jews has shown a large part came from Italy, so at the very least the Jewish men were able to get women in the roman empire to convert when they married.

Do you belive that there us one god ? If so you are fine

This isn't really true, Ashkenazi Jews from Poland and Russia are ultra high IQ, but Sephardi Jews from North Africa are as dumb as any other goatfuckers.

The majority of Jews are dumb as rocks. See: New York, or any Orthodox or Ultra-Orthodox population.

The Diaspora culture allowed a handful of megageniuses to flourish but the average Jew isn't special. And no, studies comparing the White American average IQ (including Hispanics) to a handful of cherry-picked students attending schools for the gifted do not "prove" Jews as a whole are hyper intelligent.

>See: New York, or any Orthodox or Ultra-Orthodox population.
They are pretty smart desu.

why child marriage?
That has to be an added rule

Protestantism isn't its own religion you know, it's merely an incomplete form of Christianity.

>He thinks racial supremacy the religion would include nonjews.