since momma called me smart

T-The man who sold the world
------------------------------------
There is...a bag..I'm holding
They call it a shitcoin
And its been the ruin of too many anons
And god,I know I'm one

T-The house of the rising sun

Have you considered jacking off to women?

sell all and buy DGB, DGB will see 10x gains this week as peopl want to transfer their BTC to a fast secure but cheap crypto :)

What do you mean it's too late?

well else you sell at a loss YA BIMBO

But I thought it will dip even further tomorrow

That's why Veeky Forums is so fucking annoying.

Poorfags are posting their $50 portfolios and asking for advice like their life depended on it.
Get a job, earn some money, don't buy shit you don't need, save up, invest a decent sum into crypto and then you ask here about your obvious false choices.

But a majority of the other threads every user has at least 20k+ in their blockfolio?

Why are you so salty? It's ~$500, and I do have a job and I did fucking put however much I was alright with losing.

>Wow, everyone on here who doesn't have a lot invested is literally all the same, like I can't even

The only passable reply in this thread

I am salty because of the same shit "I have 0.1 btc, don't know what to do, plz help"

The answer is always the same.
> why should I help you as you obviously don't really care about crypto
> otherwise you would have invested some more and also gathered info on your own about crypto
> if not, than you are one of those freebie faggots who try to make money (usually without success) and don't care about the community or technology of crypto

Someone who has more money invested usually cares more about his investment (usually!)

I consider answering to posts like yours as a waste of my time.
Well... still did it though...

you do realize if you had invested even a measly 1000$ USD in january of this year, it could potentially be over 40,000$ if you played ethereum well

Wow... You should so got into lite coin this morning... All in.

>Grrrr why don't you have as much money as me!
Just fuck off if you're gonna be a whiney little cunt with a chip on his shoulder. I researched and invested into technology I believe will take off long term. It's just right now there is so much ambiguity with the hard fork. I can't help it if I'm not as old of an investor as you

I've been at this for a very short period of time. People aren't in it for the technology like regular stocks. If you haven't learned that already, then your going to lose 50% of your shit tomorrow

Damn I took one look and thought you had a million dollars in shitcoins

It looks to me like you're doing all right, remember to sell low and buy high

I will give you some advise.
I started trading with 5000€ at the beginning of the year. Now it's above 10x, but because of some bad calls when to get out I lost another 10x in possible profit.

If you want to make money, here are some tips for beginners with very limited cash:
> don't buy coins with high value, stick to a couple of penny stocks with potential like DGB, Burst, Sia
> penny stocks give you more return than ltc, dash, eth or whatever high priced coins...
> don't hold any ETH or BTC, use the money for gambling in altcoins, you can hodl later if you need to preserve your wealth
> wait for a buy-in when EVERYTHING is red and the first coins become green again, do not enter before that, learned that lesson many times in a bad way...
> don't give in to FOMO, wait for bloodbath, the next one is surely right behind the next corner...

Everyone preaches not to put in what they can't afford to lose. Whether it be $1 or $1,000,000, it's the same principal. Doesn't mean someone isn't serious, they're being responsible. No need to shit on someone for not taking out a second mortgage. Don't be a fucking asshole. Help the guy or go post your pink Wojaks on the next thread.

>I researched and invested into technology I believe will take off long term.

I've done my research too and personally I don't believe there's any such thing, it's all speculation and bullshit, the only difference is whose bullshit sounds more convincing. People are rushing in to buy anything, keywords like China, Japan, Synergies, Smart Contracts, are all nonsense until proven.

Have we even seen Eth do anything at all besides getting hacked?

I helped.
No mortgage, are you stupid? Only what you can afford to lose.
If you aford $100 to lose, you're definitely wrong for crypto, you don't belong here.
With only $100 you obviously have other problems in life, sort them out, don't be here, get your shit together first.

ICN is a safe option. They have their platform being released.

honestly though, you have hardly any crypto so it really doesn't matter.

You hope, you mean. You have no fucking clue. Nobody does.

People are in it for a plethora of reasons. To say that the potential of the technology doesn't matter to investors is literally talking out of your ass

Your lunch money is safe don't worry user

Thanks for the perspective. I've already learned not to give into fomo when things are looking up

My advice for almost guaranteed gains is DGB. I know a lot of people have very heavy bags and are shitposting the hell of this coin, but I bought 1 mil @ 100 sats and another mil now after it crashed near the bottom @ 400.
Since I didn't sell (stupid, I know, was too attached to the coin), I have now 2 mil and I'm very confident we will reach at least 2000 sats by the end of September before the citi bank award announcement.
Just my personal fav...