If Hitler had invaded Russia in a two pronged attack...

If Hitler had invaded Russia in a two pronged attack, one around the North and one around the South with the aim of seizing their industrial production in the Ural Mountains would this have worked better?
I heard he originally planned to do this but due to an illness lost influence as this decision was made.
Was it a better strategy?

How about actually collaborating with Japan and launching a nine-pronged attack, including the Arctic seas?

He fucked up by not having the grand mufti convince the Turkics to revolt against the Soviets and join the fight in exchange for their independence. If they were attacked on all sides they would've stood no chance

Germany could never had defeated the USSR

bump

Dude, are you actually retarded?

Yeah, I have an iq of 69

can anyone give me facts as to why this is a bad idea?

I know right? Also why didn't he just start the invasion from Ukraine like on your map, rather than all the way back in Poland lmao? Was he stupid or something lolol

No one can. These leftist are commieboos who infiltrated from leftypol.

maybe

Have you actually seen the Ural mountains?

How would they even cross them, leaving behind Moscow and the Russian heartland unconquered?

They would have been encircled two weeks in.

The prime war goal after 1941 short term victories in Ukraine and Belarus was to take the Volga region and the Caucasus oil fields.

This made sense but they fucked it up with a long 1942 stalemate, Stalingrad and Case Blue. It is these strategic blunders you should be looking at, not if they could have taken Moscow and Stalingrad which didn't mean as much for the long term war.

r8

Two prongs that are too widely separated to support each other would run a big risk of being focused on and defeated in detail.
The northern prong would probably have been impossible to execute anyway, since the terrain there was very rough. Logistics would have been a nightmare.

Didn't Finland fuck Germany by not cutting Murmansk railway like Hitler wanted them to?

>industrial production
>in the Ural Mountains
There were no factories there before the war, the soviets moved them there during the war.
Also, how the fuck would that work in terms of supply lines? Also, if the center falls it's a b-line to Berlin.

>Italian soldiers get lost
>disappear to alternate dimensions in Russia
>Germans follow them
>Russian troops march to Berlin in record time
>Hitler disappeared
>Russians formulate theories on Antarctic bases being German holdouts, because they can't find the nazis
>Allies have to invent nazis to save face

Serious question here. Would Germany have had serious capabilities in the field of nuclear energy, and nuclear bombs especially? I've heard that Hitler didn't believe in it so he shut it down, but these things tend to be memes.

Well it all depends if it is possible that Germany develops the atomic bomb similar or superior to the ones America uses. If not then any more discoveries would've just been gobbled up the US and Soviet scientists after the war.
German scientists were very talented, so it is possible Hitler could've set in motion some kind of Manhatten project in Germany.

It was actually a three-pronged attacked.

Fuck man. Why post here if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about?

Literally a Sadam teir battle plan