What is behind the locked door at The Padmanabhaswamy Temple that needs to be kept hidden so badly?

What is behind the locked door at The Padmanabhaswamy Temple that needs to be kept hidden so badly?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jimdobson/2015/11/13/a-one-trillion-dollar-hidden-treasure-chamber-is-discovered-at-indias-sree-padmanabhaswam-temple/#34e91afa1ba6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The ring of the incarnate

the guest bedroom

Gold.

A toilet.

Chalice of the Void and the coveted Mox Opal. Possibly even Mishra's Bauble.

So here's the question, Veeky Forums... How would you steal the Padmanabhaswamy Gold? Answers in green text, please.

keked!

Ancient manuscripts, gold piles, gems, artifacts from foreign countries that were part of tribute offerings by trade/diplomatic delegations.

3 sacred stones and the entrance to Pankot palace

Traps

Why is there fleur-de-lis on an Hindu temple?

To pay homage to France, the greatest country on earth, ever!

Non-meme expalanation
forbes.com/sites/jimdobson/2015/11/13/a-one-trillion-dollar-hidden-treasure-chamber-is-discovered-at-indias-sree-padmanabhaswam-temple/#34e91afa1ba6

t. Blaq Jaques Chillac

A kung fu movie plot device

Allegedly they found treasure I wonder do they mean the god or is treasure something else!

I don't get this world
That whole article struck me as ludicrous and something I would read on some trashy ancient aliens web-site, yet it's fucking Forbes which I was led to believe is a semi-reputable organization.

>no a single picture documenting the opening of Vault A
>photos of "treasures" found within look like stock images
>image of the alleged door to vault B looks heavily manipulated and doesn't make sense iconographically

I don't understand....
It reads like an April fool's article but it wasn't posted April 1st....

Whatever it is, how did it escape Muslim invaders?

Reddit.com/r/Veeky Forums

>le pillaging muslim invaders meme

Hi bhakt!

No but seriously, can someone explain why this feels like a massive in-joke to me that I'm not privy to?

>le muslim chronicles describing massacres and pillages were just poetic license

Hi commie.

Welcome back, congrats on the rocket.

The key to transmutation without an alchemy circle

>The Padmanabhaswamy Temple

It's indian right? I guarantee it's precious metals and gems. They've been used as treasuries since time immemorial and for that same reason they've always been prime targets in war by both Hindus and Muslims (though the former often act like this practice was invented by the muslims).

>What is behind the locked door at The Padmanabhaswamy Temple that needs to be kept hidden so badly?

a really opulent shitter

treasure worth 40 Billion dollars.

Mortal Kombat arena

Correcting $120 billions.