Why is everyone's Blockfolio full of BNT if it's supposed to be a scam?? I don't get it, is the FUD done on purpose?

Why is everyone's Blockfolio full of BNT if it's supposed to be a scam?? I don't get it, is the FUD done on purpose?

no no its def a scam, dont buy

IF they can sort out the legal bullshit, BNT will swallow the value of every coin on the eth network. It's literally a vampire coin

That's because of the stox ico stun. Still a really shitty investment tho.

Some user apparently is holding 20,000 BNT. Is he bullshitting or is this really going to be profitable?

because I have not finished accumulating my BNT retirement

Simple. Nobancs didn't want to buy in due to

>da joos
>muh 12 lines of code
>low IQ

So they trash it constantly. Even if they see it could be legitimately useful and profitable, they trash it because they don't have any and are too EMOTIONALLY INVESTED to be wrong.

It's pretty much a flashier looking Waves.

I hold 12k.
But its a scam dont buy please.
Atleast til my paycheck and transfer is finished tomorrow

I'm about to FOMO so hard on this one.... But idk if I should sell my bags at a loss. I'm so mixed up right now with this whole August 1st impending doom.

I saw this too. That's a shit load of Bancor. He'all either be broke or rich.

I plan to increase my BNT stack to around 30k til the end of the year.

Are you all in? That's a lot of bancor. I could afford maybe 5k if I drop all my current bags, but I'd be selling red.

Just so confused as to why everyone is holding it if so many people are saying it's a scam

my strategy for anyone who cares:
>there will be around 100 icos in the next 12 months
> Ill invest into every one of those which dont look totally shit
>will definately average out a good BNT gain
>meanwhile BNT rises due to 100s of icos and tokenchangers + longtail
>retirement

yes I am all in BNT now.

They are the retarded vocal minority. Bancor is gonna be yuge

Holy shit if this works out you will literally be rich as fuck. Price predictions for years end?

Outside of this thread ill fud bancor like hell again so I can accumulate more before the price rises too high.
>mfw I created the bacdoor meme

.....evil genius. I've given in and just bought 3k BNT. Hope it's enough

bancor is literally unstoppable

Everything that ends up getting called a scam.... ends up succeeding.

Just look at Ethereum, Dash, litecoin, ripple, all universally called scams over and over again.

>bacdoor
>nofloor
>with tears in my eyes
>I'll larp some more

I have 810 Bancs. Is this enough for two lambos?

I am considering selling some other bags (Start, RDD, Boolberry) to buy another 1k more but if the other stuff moons afterwards and this tanks I'll kill myself.

honest question
why would you invest in such shit tier coins like those right now?
you could just pick a solid top 100 coin and sit on it for mid august and come out with 2x gains
most of the shitcoins will be filtered out and only a few will follow the bull run, so why buy dumb shit like fucking boolberry

I dont think it will tank lower than this the tanking was caused by all the larp fudders and the fact that there was no usecase but this will change rather quickly now.

bancor is a literal scam coin

anyone who holds this coin has been tricked by an elaborate marketing campaign and is too emotionally invested to realize their mistakes

this. it makes zero sense to use wooden doors that open inwards inside a "gas chamber".

>t. accumulation not over yet

I feel you mate lets fud some more.

All you bancor holders will kys when bancor drops down to 0$ (the real pricefloor) hahah with jews you always lose.
when will you faggots learn?

I made a mistake, I got into crytpo and bought these coins in early June at the height of the bubble when it seemed impossible for coins to go down. Started with 6k down to about 4k now... Start doubled while I was holding but I didn't sell and now it's well below what I paid...

I keep hoping there is a pump but I'm starting to think like you that these coins will never recover. Right now the only coins I have that I believe in for the future are Banc and Ants but they are only like 30% of my portfolio, the rest is all tied up in the previous mentioned shitcoins and Verge/DGB but I don't want to sell them at massive losses.

are you kidding?
people will pay to send their bancor
nobody wants such an obvious totally scam coin with its first ico shilled by a multimillionaire famous boxer to millions of potential investors

bancor will be the first coin to drop under 0, mark my words NOBODY BUY AND EVERYBODY SELL RIGHT NOW

Can someone explain to me what it means when a new ICO is issued with Banc as a reserve? I don't understand. People say all the ETH backed ICO's are what made ETH skyrocket, but it seems they made ETH tank by just rounding up a bunch of ETH and dumping it on the markets when the coin was released.

How will Banc benefit by the Stoc ICO and the others set to follow? Why is Stoc using Banc instead of ETH? How can Banc even be used as a reserve when it is reserved on ETH itself? Does that mean Stoc is actually based on ETH? If ETH crashes will Banc be forced to crash too, or are they independent now? Please someone help oh god help I'm so confused somebody help me.

Bancor is literally unstoppable

stox is going to buy a certain amount of bancor and just not do anything with it for a certain amount of time

i dont have the exact figures and i dont really give enough fucks to look it up, if i had to guess its like 10% of all ICO funds and for like a year.

so that much bancor will be out of the market, decreasing circulating volume increasing demand and price.
more icos, more of this, less bancor available on exchanges.

But why? What is the point? How long do they have to hold the Banc before they dump it back on the market, or will they have to keep it in a reserve forever?

I think they'll always keep it because they will use it for liquidity

Blockfolio threads are disguised shilling.

bancor will be first coin to go -100$ every holder will be in debt

Lmao

You have any insider info or you base on whitetepaper/team/innovation etc.

I know, I just have three or four one-liners and I fud every Bancor thread that I can. I've been slowing down lately, since I'm done accumulating.

prediction on bancor: ruled as a security and gets BTFO

-99%

You jest but it seriously is an attempt to introduce fiat cuckery into crypto.

>BOOLBERRY
The kind of shit you think is acceptable when everyone is on some kind of fucked up dopamine crypto high

There's still hope for bacdor, it's juuuust holding in the top 50 still

Heck if it can just double it's market cap, it'll almost have caught up with digibyte!

Post-crash, record low, ridiculed digibyte that is. Not digibyte when it was anything to be proud of

Bancor provides liquidity through the the smart contract. No buyers are needed. Bancor also provides stability between the exchange and smart contract so creating tokens on Bancor makes sense.

I can only say that there are strong background connections made right now with huge internet platforms.

Can you say about how long we have to accumulate before then?

bancor is a scam

just get as much as you can.. wont get cheaper than it is now if ether doesnt crash for some reason

Bnt is a scam in the same sense the US dollar is a scam. In the crypto world it's probably one of the better coins

ya and the dollar was decimated by jew trump and his evil jewess great grandma janet yellen. 99pct of the americans have no fucking clue how bad pumpkin head destroyed the dollar in 6 months at the rate of jew trumps ruinous run the dollar will be wortth 0 in 40 months

>Why is everyone's Blockfolio full of BNT if it's supposed to be a scam??
>everyone
you mean all the bagholders who got jewed

Yeah they're desperate to dump their bags so they're shilling in every way possible to get the price up.

banc holders aren't interested in selling at pre changer/normie app, sub triple digit prices.

Make money off of bancor and use that to buy more of the superior crypto coin than you could have before. Outjew the jews.

CFI is a scam.

Hope it succeed in the end.