Will altcoins moon tommorow?

Will altcoins moon tommorow?

no

There's going to be so much winning tomorrow.
It's gonna be a hole in one!

I believe money will slowly trickle back into them over the next week unless Bitcoin crashes, in which case alts are fucked.

i needed that to be a yes

How I see it going:

People selling alts today for bitcoin until midnight to obtain btc+bth.

After midnight, people will either immediately sell bth or just hold. and put their btc back into the alt they were holding before

There will be one that does.

You cannot put your btc back into exchanges as long as btc will be "in maintenance". By the time you can deposit btc again all the alts will have already lift off...
I keep my btc on the exchanges, no bcc for me and I don't give a fuck...

so far it looks like LTC will be the only altcoin moon as the prophecy said. Surprised to not see Monero going up though.

the exchanges im using offer bitcoin cash 1:1 or better

bfx offers it at a rate calculated by total margin positions open too. so if theres more longs it could be more like 1.1 : 1

it may only be like 0.8 or something if this keeps up though

Bump for answers

who the fuck knows at this point...

they calculated @ 1.09 when it was 5% more longs than shorts
with 3x more shorts, it'll be well below 0.5 lel

withdraw from bitfinex if you actually want BCC

Wrong.

I think so
Lots of altcoins have events planned for August 1-2

this
watch iconomi, bancor, golem, and unironically digibyte
potential moon missions incoming

We're entering one of the potentially most volatile points in the recent history of BTC with massive mining players holding cards. ETH is dead.

Think about this and ask yourself if you should be mostly holding alts right now.

Why golem?

what is iconomi doing?

brass

There is only one coin you need to watch over the next year.

Golem is going to explode.

It's price is pushed down by exchanges claiming an "error" and Brass being late.

As soon as it comes out, the exchanges will switch to "everything fine now. You can deposit/withdraw golem again" and the coin will explode in price.

Brass is looking like a myth right about now desu. Ya the autistic poles are active with their PR, but that's not enough to a lot of people

Lads I only have room for one jewish scam in my portfolio and I've chosen Bancor to fulfil the positition.

I thought Brass was supposed to hit two months ago.

I know here you live you stupid little bitch.

Monero moons when everything crashes or crash when everything is mooning or just stay the same because fuck you. Monero just doesn't give a fuck.