Stupid fucking HR departments

What is up with all the idiotic female "Human Resource Managers" ?

I am a recruiter for a consulting firm and I have to deal with them all the time, since many of our clients have an HR department.

Most of them have no fucking idea of what they are doing. They are completely clueless about everything, but especially about their alleged profession.
I always try to participate in the final interviews of my candidates so I can influence the outcome, because these "HR managers" always end up choosing the worst candidates, if they take any at all. They will reject excellent professionals for whatever reasons (They never can tell my why, because they really have no fucking idea).

My only guess is that they reached their position by chocking on lots of cocks.

Women usually respect and take the advice of good looking guys. Are you not good looking?

You didn't understand. I just said that I pressure them so I can assist to the interviews, so I can influence their decision. It is not usually understood as part of the job, since I have already done interviews on my own, but I do it anyway.

The problem comes when they are alone.

They are just useless. Some of them are also arrogant and don't want to hear other opinions, but the constant factor is cluelessness.

Welcome to the brave new world, where we let holes take positions of authority.

woah, lots of white male privilege ITT

>trying to get a job so I have more money to gamble with
>HR are the gatekeepers between me and literally food
>laugh at my jokes, smile to my face, say I sound great and super qualified
>a week later
>"we went ahead with another candidate"
>every time

>bonus: the HR is always an imbecile who can barely into computer
>watch them type whatever.com into the fucking search bar and click on it through google
>they can barely operate ms word

No wonder every job lists "must be proficient with MS office." These clowns think it's some amazing feat of genius to be able to use a word processor. It's on the level as "must be able to tie your own shoes".

But they have a job and I don't. Maybe I should apply to HR jobs and hire the most autistic spergs I can find.

>They never can tell my why, because they really have no fucking idea
Maybe they just don't want to tell you why. Women do this thing when they act nice to your face, but inside they've already decided that you are an idiot.

If you don't know how to impress a fucking woman by words alone you don't deserve a job. They are so easy to swoo, they don't think like a man just be a little clever. Don't mean I'll get a blowjob but I can make them thik I'm something

Women are useless cunts that just put a damp rag on productivity.

>Maybe I should apply to HR jobs
are you a fat woman?

You are in the wrong site.

Yeah that gay actor is not working with that message either.

government-issued catgirls when?

You shouldn't be making jokes on a fucking interview. Well, at least on my country you should not (usually).

Other than that you are right. It's terrible. My perspective is different because I am an external recruiter (my consulting firm sells personnel recruitment projects to companies), and I deal with them as my clients. Fucking bunch of clowns.

I'm not the candidate you fucking idiot. I am a recruiter. And they are a problem because they can't do their job.

Hang yourself you stupid pussylicker.

Maybe they know you're a pent up virgin fag and do it to get under your skin?

>implying they are damaging me and not their own company
You are defending the indefensible, faggot.

>I'm not the candidate you fucking idiot. I am a recruiter
I know, but that doesn't mean they take you seriously, sorry.
Don't be mad, we love you

Trump was just the beginning, bitch. It's us sexists or women abusing Niggers and Muslims. You have no agency.

>all this people defending the womyn
wew
just wew

Collateral damage

I used to work for the biggest insurance company in the USA. I was right down the hall from the president of the company, between the HR department and the executive department.

One day he was walking back from HR and swore about it, saying "HR is the most useless division of this entire company."

Made me laugh.

HR should not be fucking involved in the interview process. Most of them are dumb as shit and usually do not know what the job requires, apart from what they have been told by the department. If you go into any technical details they get confused and zone out.

Fucking toilet maids of the corporate world.

HR is and was a giant mistake

You can't be in HR unless you are a 200-700lb woman

HR is the motivation to be your own boss

The worst part is that you have to go through HR to get a fucking interview.

>be president of a company
>cry About HR instead of firing them

Basically a cuck

>You shouldn't be making jokes on a fucking interview

I'm a burgerclap. Jokes are mandatory. I wish I could talk about normieshit like sports or soap operas or whatever the hell normies like, but I simply can't.

I have 2nd interviews coming for 2 different jobs. One is more friendly but is only 30 hours/week (and less pay) and less room to move up. I may have an offer for another 10 hour/week job to make up for the hours, hence double experience. Other is a standard corporate shithole who have been dragging the interview process out and annoying me, but there's more room to grow in the company and the pay is better. What do? Not to seem like I'm jumping the gun.

There's a reason he was president of the company and you are not. Firing the entire HR department would be a disaster.

It's not women, it's your entire fucking department. It's cancer. Please hang yourself.

Its pretty much an unwritten rule that if you apply to a trendy new SF based startup company that the phone screener is going to be a clueless young girl that doesnt know anything about the actual profession.

So what ends of happening is that they will waste peoples' times with interviews and phone screenings, but nothing comes of it. They just do it to fill up their calendar and make it look like they are doing work.

The only way to get into these companies is through a referral. What ends up happening is that these girls hire through their friends and social circle. Of course they do, they're women...they dont care about the technicalities.

It's a huge drain and waste of everyones time and money. They hire these women purely for "diversity" reasons.

Seriously if its a young tech startup, there is a 90% chance that the phone screener is gonna be a stupid young woman that doesnt care about the profession at all.

>I'm a burgerclap. Jokes are mandatory. I wish I could talk about normieshit like sports or soap operas or whatever the hell normies like, but I simply can't.
I just want to go through the interview and have them determine whether or not I'm qualified to do the job itself, then go to my cubicle and do said job. I don't want to have to worry about smalltalk
>inb4 this is necessary for normal team interaction
yes but it's so synthetic during interviews and muh sportsball... fuck

Your gay actor gif fits