Elon Musk: Cryptocurrencies ARE NOT REAL

well I think they're fucking real

He also said they're totally gay and mostly used by ninnies.

neither is his hair

I say shell money isn't real too.

Its as real as global warming then.

so why hasn't he married them yet?

HE'S GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME!!

>Stop wasting your time and money with literal cuck pursuits lads. Do you want to pee on underage traps like me and Bezos or suck cocks under a highway overpass with McCafee?
Eye opening interview the reporter was really good I can't find link they prob took it down

yeah and federal reserve notes are?

smarmy kike

COINERS BTFO BY THEIR IDOL HOW WILL THEY RECOVER

Space isn't real either, and yet you send blimps up into the sky and into the ocean, Lone Skum.

Such wisdom. Much entrepreneurial. Very insightful.

Lone Skum literally wastes millions of dollars sends up rocket blimps into the air to either stay in atmosphere for a while or crash into the ocean. Space is fake, SpaceX is fake, and so is (((global warming)))

neither are his profits

Lone Skum's companies are all subsidized by the taxpayers. Are his companies even real or are they just loss leader propaganda for the (((government)))?

every single hair follicle in his head is real. they were just taken one by one from the back of his head.

Elon Musk: A dreamer boy with too much money

Elon Musk never came off to me as anyone particularly special or a genius. He's an ideas guy with a lot of money and do power.

Reality isn't real

got him

Musk confirmed complete retard. How did he even become CEO holy shit.

>Veeky Forumstards unironically believe in this
Either digimarines or bitbeaners

Space is fake and so is his companies. Get rekt GlobeCuck.

So is his talent as an entrepreneur. Just take the money from the government that subsidizes it and it is nothing.

At least bitcoin does not have government funding.

>IOT has more devices on it than people in the world
>still doubting internet money

Didn't this guy get memed into marriage and after the divorce he got cucked to pay alimony to a whore for life?

I think he made out okay of the marriage. He has like 5 children so he's got that going for him.

And then he married another whore I think. When will he learn?

all that cum you've swallowed has fucked your brain

Space is fake and so are Lone Skum's companies. No one went to the moon. You are free to disagree, but you are still wrong, globie.

WHEN. WILL. THEY. LEARN.

He's currently seeing Amber Heard. This nigga bank account gonna get suck dry

yup. space is a jewish conspiracy

>globie
Lmao two hundred thousand years of human ancestry led to a mentally impaired chimp that shitposts on biz

Jews, Masons, Jesuits, Christians, atheists. All are sun worshippers at the end of the day. All worship helios in one way or the other.

Musk is a fucking idiot with a cult of personality and too much money.

At least Steve Jobs sold you on being superior as he acted with his salesmanship. Musk is just like "let's see what happens when you throw money at problem!"

I mean good on him for doing shit with his money, but being a billionaire doesn't make his opinion on whatever he wants to talk actually informed.

Stay cucked by the cult of heliocentrism, Globie.

>basically everyone
What do you worship then? Ugly traps on /b/?

>Mr. "The world is actually a data-based simulation" bashes something for not being tangible

Amber Heard being attracted to him is also not real, but it feels good when a hot blonde slut sucks on your D.

Similarly, it will feel good in 10 years once BTC hits 6 figures a coin.

I want the truth.

/ thread

If he has so much money, why not get a better hairline? Just reconstruct one that looks like you don't suffer from ANY hair loss. He can do however many sessions with the best guys, it has to be possible somehow, even with the (current) limitations on extractable donor hair.

all you have to do is alter some lines of code to increase your hairline, reality is just an comp sim

Elon musk never said that.
Also "Bitcoin is what PayPal was supposed to be." - Peter Thiel, co-founder of Paypal

You can't fake shit genes. There's no enough donor hair on Elron's head. His hair density is shit. He can never have a NW0 chad hairline.

Also you need to be on fin/dutasteride for the rest of your life or else the rest of the hair will keep falling, and the treatments dont work in a lot of cases.

Balding is truly a death sentence.