Mfw belarussian ancestry

>mfw belarussian ancestry
>my ancestors were dog shit punching bags even muh Kievan Rus was a joke with no military accomplishments
thanks life

maybe you could take pride in your personal accomplishments instead of your ancestors'

But I was interested in history, it was my favourite hobby in fact. Was until I figured my actual nation was worthless and leearning about history of other nations is cuckold.

just view yourself as Russian lol Belarus is just a meme country anyway should be part of russia

Russians are pretty shit too. They only win if they outnumber the enemy they don't really have any noteworthy military accomplishments.

I thought Belarus was a mere contemporary contrivance of history

it can't have an ancestry surely

your past doesnt determine your future

do something and make your children proud

>leearning about history of other nations is cuckold.

Is military achievement the only way to measure success?

>no military ahciememta
They sold slavs continuously into slavery without many revolts that's pretty successful

They attacked undefended villages that's hardly badass.

Could be worse. You could be Norse

It's good enough for Americans to glorify the vikings, who were also mainly slavers and traders

Why are you projecting yourself in history?
Why aren't you interested in other nations histories?

The only reason to like history is to see what your ancestors were like.

the whole of barbarian europe made slaves of their enemies, as did the romans, and unto the rest of the peopels of antiquity and barbarism in the world

slavnig mentality right here and why slavs lost the Cold War

You can always go full "we wuz" on Grand Duchy of Lithuania and piss off some Samogitians

Belarus Wewuz doesn't piss me off as much as calling me Samogitian.

> letting literal spooks spoil your mood
grow up

Your nation fought for its survival and won. Thats more than I can say for the Incas, Aztecs, Iroquois, and others.

Vikings had extensive trade networks that spanned from modern day Canada to Arabia, fuck off with your butthurt.

could be worse OP

at least you're not Irish

>Rekt Tatars
>Rekt Polish
>Rekt Swedes
>Rekt Frenchies
Kutuzov was god tier general, he is remembered to this day and is almost famous as napoleon.

They have a few epic battles against the Golden Hordes tho

>>Rekt Frenchies
Winter rekted us*

Take the other side of your family ascendance or make your own path as .
I also have belarussian ascendance (Aravsky)

Belarusians are just russian-speaking lithuanians

>They only win if they outnumber the enemy they don't really have any noteworthy military accomplishments.
thats a meme though

I know that feel bro.

Oh please, without his tactics Russia would lose the war.