Why do people without high school educations insist that nobody is related to anybody from the past?

Why do people without high school educations insist that nobody is related to anybody from the past?

Do they think every pre-modern war was a Dothraki-tier rape & genocide?

Does genetic mapping mean nothing?

They are the same retards who say

>Urr durr you msot likely descend from paesants

When talking about >1000 years ago, ignoring that people have like thousands of different ancestors who lived in that time period

Their understanding of mathematics is lower than a one grader

were all related cousin, just to varying degrees

>using GoT references in historical arguments
>>>plebbit

Because at the end of the day we are all related, and also inheritance laws for land shaped perceptions of what is valid and what is not, hence why you having a third of a haplotype shared may be used a reason to go to war, you're still retarded for doing it

Were these guys supposed to be Mongols or Comanches?

All steppeniggers
They're like the Huns by being viewed as the apocalypse
Kind of like the mongols as they take sand peoples lands
Mass slavery like the Tatars and Turks

>ignoring that people have like thousands of different ancestors who lived in that time period

Not thousands. Millions. (Most of whom are peasants.) Which is why saying you're descended from a particular person is meaningless. So is everybody.

What bothers me is that tey should be getting btfoed right and left..
>bronze age tier sickle sword
>literal grass skirts, no armor
>No technology
The Mongols , Cumans, and Tatars all had advanced armor , crafted weaponry and tactics.

Dothraki seem to be considered formidable for no other reason than "DURR BIG STRONK BARBARIAN GUY"

The short answer is "yes".

Longer answer: basically any hyper-violent nomadic people whose economy became dependent on horses/camels/whatever would work.

I'm leaning towards Mongols simply because of the linguistic similarities, Khal = Khan, etc.

I wondered why the unsullied are so good in the series when it seems they are so lightly armored and from the looks of it leather armor.

well the show is catered to normies that see the unsullied and think of Spartans from 300.

Wow it's almost like they're plot devices rather than actual characters because GRRM is an erotica writer only barely better than a furred reich

>the avars and tatars didn't have khans

>complains about them having sickle swords

>posts people using sickle swords

It's mostly Americans extrapolating the Native Americans' situation to the rest of the world, not knowing that 90% of natives were killed by disease

bruh...Scimitars are not the same thing as sickle swords.

One is an effective cavalry sabre, the other is useful only for cutting wheat or fighting Canaanites in 3000 bc

I once had a guy try to tell me the outfit Zena - warrior princess was authentic historical female armor.
There was no debate. I died laughing.

Well, let's do some math.
1 generation is generally accepted as 20 years.
So 100 years is 5 generations
But just to be ultra conservative, let's say 1 generation is 25 years. So 100 years == 4 generations.
That means 1000 years == 40 generations

So you have 2 parents, that's 1 generation removed == 2^1
And you have 4 grandparents == 2^2
8 great grandparents == 2^3
16 great great grandparents - that's 4 generations removed == 2^4
So at 40 generations, that's == 2^40 == 1.01 Trillion ancestors.

How can that be when there was not 1.01T people living back then? Simple - you're related to a lot of them in more than one way. There's probably a lot of little circles in everyone's family tree. So you're probably related to most everyone who lived 2000 years ago, nobles and slaves alike, African and Mongol alike. Which renders the whole idea of a family tree going that far back kinda redundant.

People forget that for most of humans history people were marrying second, third or fourth cousins all the damn time. I grew up in the countryside and basically every kid in the village school was some kind of nth cousin to me. So in reality most people have much much less ancestors than those kind of simple calculations will show.

The show is retarded, the GURM says arakhs are scimitars, there's not a single scene in the show where a Dothraki has a bow either.

It doesn't matter if you are related it matters how closely you are related.

Yeah I suspected. It drives me up the wall how shit the costumes and weapons are in this show but the average normie just eats that shit up.

Yeah um sweetie... Those are definitely not scimitars

can someone explain this sweetie meme to me?

It compliments you but annoys you so you look bad

Everyone has the right to honour the heritage of their ancestors.

Except Europeans, they can only be proud of their own achievements and can not complain if their is a demographic replacement.

>be into history and humanities
>be unable to contribute to threads due to being out of touch with TV, movies and video games
you even know what you look like?

Hi I'm john Green and this is crash course world history DNUHNNANAHATOTOROOT, so today we'll be looking at the fearsome mongols, wait for it Stan, oh wait that's actually an old and racist Spartacus movie

>So in reality most people have much much less ancestors than those kind of simple calculations will show.

Even in mathematical models where the vast majority marry their cousins, you're still related to everyone going back not very far. The most recent common ancestor top all humans lived within a few thousand years, and that includes Australian aborigines and isolated Amazon tribes and everything.

Muh heritage American detected

No one gives a fuck you mentally ill LARPer

Why should anyone care about the opinions of uneducated people ?

Yes lets care about the opinions of people who studied gender studies and mongolian knitting techniques

he was literally arguing the opposite