I purchased 20 apartments at age 21

This morning I closed on 20 apartments. I'm 21.

Ask me anything about making money, saving, real estate, business, etc.

>pic related, girlfriend walking through one of the units with me

Bro, your girlfriend has a baby bump.

Guess you have other exciting news to think about.

Your girlfriend is kinda fat

remember, it takes a real man to raise a child that isn't his

show us the signed and verified bitcoin address

or are you an inheritance junky

how much did your daddy give you?

She's kinda fat but damn your retarded you can't even live in 20 places at the same time like what the fuck Hahahaha

LMAO, OP better prepare for divorce and losing half his stuff

You'd best live in that apartment in your pic OP because

>dat many outlets

I'll ask the question then

How'd you do it OP?

also your girlfriend is either pregnant or needs to put down the beers.

>she's wearing no-show footies with those flats so as to avoid foot funk
you've got yourself a keeper

Your girlfriend has a nice ass. I'd love to fuck her.
Put more pictures of her.

Damn, a child. Well, your life is over then. Enjoy the joy of your 20 apartments now before everything becomes one long journey of nightmare and regret.

Your gf kind of chubby

Replace the carpet with something brighter.

dont get married

Gross op. Sell those apts and buy a new gf

>Ask me anything
Everyone just tells you your gf is kinda fat.
Why would you even post a pic of her online idiot

a woman that's slept with over 4 dudes it's 50% divorce rate

i'd say from the pic OP your women is at least 15 dudes deep so in reality you have 10 aprts

You inherited that shit. That's not an achievement.

First of all, good investment with the inheritance money.

Second of all, that gf is looking r o u g h for 20ish years old. Either get her to a gym immediately or consider an upgrade holy shit.

She isn't fat, she's pregnant.

I'm 95% certain of this.
I'm also 95% certain it's a boy.

How do you even live in all those apartments at the same time?? Lel you fucked up kid didn't think that through I bet

FAT
A
T

>tfw no belly gf

congrats on the bby OP
wait youre white, correct?
i hope youre not some shitskin defiling our women

I would never take the advice from a guy with a fat girl friend.

I think you mean 10 apartments, the other half is going to her and your wife's son

My girlfriend isn't pregnant. Unfortunately she's kinda chubby. She's from Poland and isn't used to the fatty American food.

I never went to university. As soon as I turned 18 I began selling insurance (health & life), targeting the senior market (65+, Medicare). I lived with my parents & saved every penny. I worked nonstop. No friends. No drinking. Very rarely dating.

In 2015 I purchased an office building for $150K cash. This year I had another ~150K saved up. I got a commercial loan (7 year term, 25 year amortization, 5% interest) for the other 80% (total 1.3m) and I found this complex. It took about 7 months from first seeing the property until closing (today).

After EVERYTHING is paid for (taxes, insurance, mortgages, repair fund, property management) I'll STILL be cashflowing approx. $2,500/month. This is before I increase any rents and before I lower any expenses.

$2.5K/month is more than I spend in a month, so now I am officially financially free and retired at age 21.

>pic related is my girlfriend and my Australian shepherd puppy

I'm certain she's both pregnant and fat.

nice job user. People can learn a lot from you. doing it the right way

all memeing and shitposting aside, good work kid

OMG user, she's adorable!

and the girl's allright too.

joking aside, good job

do you invest in any stocks or crypto?

How did you meet a Polish GF and bring her back to the states? I've thought about doing this exact thing in the past 6 months but never did it. Just go? Help OP.

do you have a job that can pay the loan on a 1.3million?

Congrats on not being a mouth breather. And god bless your heart if youve dated that face over a year.

Kinda ugly for someone who owns 20 apartments
You must not be the best looker

Well good for you.
Not sure I can really be impressed since the average family and person can't do what you did due to financial or networking limitations.

Consider yourself lucky to have a good family.

nice paunch

good job OP
congratulations
now get to work and knock up your gf ASAP
you are white, arent you?

This is why you never post your girlfriend or even mention that you have one.

Even if your grilfriend is Audrey Hepburn, she will get critiqued.

My girlfriend btw.

Thank you

No. Stocks are a rip off. Real estate is the way to go.

We met on omegle.

If needed, yes, my insurance career. But the rent will cover the mortgage + all expenses and I'll STILL be making money.

I'll be back later today. Gotta take care of some business.

Yes I'm white. And I plan on having 6 kids.

why do polish women have such square faces?

>Omegle
Wew lad. Well, congrats on the gf and the baby.

>$2.5K/month is more than I spend in a month, so now I am officially financially free and retired at age 21.

Wait... 20 apartments with everything paid off only nets you $2,500 a month? That seems extremely low. Although I admit I know nothing about it.

>6 kids
12 kids

>retiring on 25k/year
u wot

fantastic
financially responsible, hard working and family oriented
we need more people like you OP
but wtf are you doing shitposting on 4chins?
go and beat that pussy up RIGHT NOW
if you havent banged her at least three times today you have no business being on here

Dude, he's cashflowing right off the bat with real estate. That's fucking good. Neutral/no cash flow but no losses is even good at the very beginning. He set up the deal very well.

This. Go SMAAAAAAAASHHHHH that pussy and save the white race already.

I would like to see your girlfriend suck my cock.
How much?

degen be gone
Veeky Forums is a family friendly board dedicated to the 14 words
your filthy perversions have no place here

>made 150k cash in a year
Okay

Ok congrats OP you win now tell us how you own all these properties and pay people to manage them without it being a pain in your ass. Also initial investments came from where? Also why the fuck are you impregnating your gf at 21

Shut up. I'm trying to do business here.

>your
>retarded

Fucking idiot.

>Pajeet's mind is blown

We have yet to see OP's degenerate and faggy face that plan to spread autism across america.

>Those lucky 7's

Looks like you won't have to drop a dime

Kys

>150k in a year

Yes, I'm projected to earn that much this year as well. Not even memeing

Do you have any resources where I could learn about real estate? I've always been interested in it, it seems a lot more solid fundamentally than stocks or crypto shit, but I don't really know anything about it.

Damn you must have some impeccable credit score great job op

Biggerpockets.com is excellent, I recommend listening to their podcasts on YouTube (just type in biggerpockets podcast).

For specifically multifamily (which is apartment complexes 5+ units, what I prefer) I recommend listening to "wheelbarrow profits" podcast, also on YouTube.

Also the book "wheelbarrow profits" which is excellent if you're new to real estate. Good luck!

you gotta secure the marriage somehow. in 2 years, op might only have 10 apartments.

>he had 150k at 18

ok stopped reading there.

Thanks man and good luck with you shit. I wish I didn't fall for the college meme.

21. Made 70k this year saved 65 where in the states do you invest? Cheapest house is 400k west coast (OR). Midwest? How did you find the property? And how did you get 1.2m loan with no history? Private money?

How is this /coin/ related? MODDDDSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Off topic

As an insurance salesman

Nah dude look at her arms, she's fat and you're delusional

that's rude

No you didn't. You're just a larping faggot who just moved in the new apartment you will rent monthly to a landlord.

> Made 70k this year saved 65
you should have paid more than that in taxes alone, tell us your secrets

Aussies are top tier dogs.

nice, I just bought 100k

hi Op congrats on closing escrow on 20 units. however if by chance you see this post i can tell you that 2,500 return on a property value of 1.3 is shit. sorry trying to be nice here. i own about 25 complexes all 30 unit + . now you need to ask yourself why was this on the market for 7 months? also 5% loan holy hell i hope you are joking you should be around 4.3. i will say for being 21 congrats however i feel it as a LARP DESU since 150 down on a 1.3 million property is not enough down for the curent market. most companies are asking for 40% down but hey you do you. if you got questions ill be here

Don't really believe this story but I hope you and your gf are happy OP :).

Nice. Got any advice for someone just starting out? Shoestring etc. Seems like AirBNB is the only option for plebs like moi

>eating fats makes you fat

I can tell by the bump that that's a black baby

>fatty food
It's an expression, dingus. And yeah, eating ANYTHING makes you fat, so eating fat does indeed make you fat
>inb4 autistic pedantry

yes, get some knee pads. jk . but for real its tough. if i was starting out again with lets say 20 k. i would like for a market that is cheap, but you can see its moving. at least this way you will be able to sell the property instead of sitting on it for years. TLDR go to cheap markets that moves do some touch ups paint and shit add some gay ass trendy feature put on the market try to make 5-10 k partner up with a real estate agent so mad gains

>20k
this is even doable?

Tyrone's Seed

Real estate is stupid. You'll get even in ten years if you rent every single month. Only afterwards you'll get any profits.

>Real estate is stupid. You'll get even in ten years if you rent every single month. Only afterwards you'll get any profits.

>Buy house
>rent it
>make 2k per month from renting it - fees
>sell house for higher than I bought it 6 months later

I swear to god this has to be the downright most retarded board on this entire website. You people are mentally disabled.

Pregnant women don't have to get fat

It's clear as day that you've never owned an apartment/house or maintain it from your own pocket alone. Unless you rent luxury apartments, it's a shit business.

>20 apartments

>$2,500 a month

WHY BOTHER WTF??? THIS MUST BE B8

How long since you started saving did it take you to purchase your first compared to the time between 20 and 21?

>buy real estate in a place that builds real houses and/or doesn't have hurricanes and floods every other month
>it's still there 10 years later
WEW

Good job, man.

Now that your finances are in order, when are you going to upgrade your gf?

yes, user. you just need to do some research find a market where u see properties moving in a cheap region point is to sell it and make some profit so you can snowball

Implying 2.5 k a month is not minimum wage

Make that 20 when you consider local, state, federal, sales taxes, insurance, mortgages, interest, repair funds. And guess what, after that many years you're also getting obsolescence, which means that you're going to sell for less than you initially bought it.

I forgot to mention the six figure debt too, since I doubt that you have close to a million dollars laying around.