Why does Veeky Forums hate this country again?

Why does Veeky Forums hate this country again?

i was taught at a very young age to hate it

For destroying Rome, inventing communism, starting two world wars, creating the Soviet Union, destroying the western colonial empires, and crashing the Eurozone.

even in this map they've labeled the czechs for conquering

we dont. it has beautiful, enticing borders

They are the recurring villains of European history.

I don't hate this country.

I'm not some sort of nationalistic frog.

Rome was quite skilled at killing itself, there was ample time for Rome to do things right, but its government was organized in a way that ensured self destruction as one emperor or general squared off, or plotted against the other.

The Germans it is argued, could be seen to have put an end to that discord with the final ouster of Augsutulus, and the dissolution forever more of any entity that could be considered a Roman Empire.

As for the rest of your post, again, it's meme blame for factors of history that are unavoidable. (except of course for the second world war, there is no doubt that while conditions were excited by the conditions following the first world war the german people themselves chose to conduct their crusade of world dominance)

Because it's too large for Europe too small for the world

>for factors of history that are unavoidable

The blank check was unavoidable?

How about sending Lenin out of exile from Switzerland?

The invasion of Poland?

The fact is, Germans have consistently and unironically been the bane of human civilization since the 19th century.

You're lucky they are more forgiving than the french.

>destroying rome
But those were coming from the steppes

The use of Lenin to foster dissent was not the creation of the soviet union, it was an act of war during a war

It's not the fault of anyone but the shitty russian empire that things turned out as it did for them, a failure of the provisional government to sway the people by continuing that stupid war while crisis abounds at home, honestly, the state of things in that country.

By all rights Poland shouldn't exist. Much of that invaded territory arguably never belonged to the poles in the first place, but rather to some bygone kingdom no one had belonged to for eons.

They're rich and cultured. Plebs hate those two things.

Also /pol/tards hate them because they're not goose-stepping anymore and being super racist.

Memes aside, Germanic people are descended from central asian nomads, and the fall of the Western Roman Empire was a good thing.

>By all rights Poland shouldn't exist.
oh fuck off you retarded stormnigger.

You really are an ignorant sod, aren't you?

>declaring war on a country in a deliberate effort to frustrate their industrialization and then taking advantage of the weakness caused by that war to impose an insane cult on them isn't the creation of the Soviet Union

saved

excuse me, but the declaration of war for each nation occurred on the same day, the russian empire was absolutely raring to go

Fuck Krauts. Throughout history they've allowed their deep rooted insecurities to turn them into monsters time and time again. Prussians especially are still in the tragic phase of nihilism since they can't get over being defeated in 1918. Fuck em.

The two third of your land are stolen land

there are no more prussians of course

>starting two world wars
Veeky Forums in charge of historical accuracy

>By all rights Poland shouldn't exist.
WE WUZ LITHUANIANS

Because people from /int/ and /pol/ like to use racial narratives to explain historical events. Luckily no one takes them serious outside of Veeky Forums

I'm French

Go back to high school kiddo, German war guilt is a historical fact.

>Give Austria a blank check to invade Serbia knowing full well this will cause a wider war, triggering the July Crisis
>Ignore Tsar Nicholas' offer to submit the dispute to arbitration, which would have halted the July Crisis
>Invade neutral Belgium for purely operational reasons, despite knowing this would trigger British intervention and transform a continental war into a global war

At literally every single step in July 1914, Germany took the path that made it impossible to resolve the crisis. Bethmann-Hollwegg knew exactly what he was doing. They wanted war and they got it.

naturally, it falls to one party to resolve a mutual crisis...

If Germany hadn't destroyed relations with the UK by trying to build as big a fleet and the Wilhelm interview, and hadn't invaded Belgium, would they have won WW1?

You're right.

Incidentally, why do the Mongols get so much shit for invading China.

Surely, China could have resolved it if they really wanted so.

>Destroyed Roman Empire
>Introduced Protestantism which divided the Christian world, introduced degenerate practices, and allowed for Moslem/Ottoman advances
>Responsible for 30 years war which destroyed most of Central Europe
>Started WW1, which destroyed the age of progress and peace that the 19th century saw
>Creates the Soviet Union by helping Lenin
>Gets off pretty easy despite starting WW1, chimps out and starts an even worse war
>WW2 permanently kills Western hegemony and heralds the age we see now
>Responsible for the 2008 economic crash in Europe
>Flooding Europe with migrants currently

>Germany rapes its way through neutral Belgium to invade France in 1914, pushing Great Britain into the conflict.
>Germany invades Poland in 1939 despite the warnings and later launches Barbarossa.
>Somehow she didn't cause both WW.

/pol/ it's not a great historical source pal

Quick summary

You were taught right.

>Huns sacked Rome
>Not the Visigoths, the Vandals, and the Ostrogoths
>Plus the Holy Roman Empire in 1527 not that it was the capital of the actual Roman Empire anymore.

That's my point. The Russians OFFERED a soluion. On July 29 the Tsar even unilaterally halted mobilization. The Germans ignored this offer.

There were attempts to resolve the crisis made by one side but not the other. Therefore the other side is at fault.

No. They lacked the ability to push any sort of offensive across the small Franco-German border.

Depends what they did instead of invading Belgium. The abject failure of Plan XVII shows that the Germans could have held in Alsace while directing their main force against Russia, but history also shows Russia could not be knocked out of the war quickly even if they lost their standing army and Poland to a rapid German attack.

If the British stay out completely, yes they could possibly force Russia to capitulate or at least gain a favorable peace settlement with both parties.

I actually don't hate Germans, it's people who really, really love Germans that I cannot stand

Holds rightfull and natural French clay, wants to destroy Europe, they like scat.

Because they want to be contrarian.

envy

Good bait

Disgusting!!
Spoiler that shit.

This country has been trying to annihilate Europe for 500 years.

because germoney enjoys to destroy europe

Fuck off moron, Poland has the same if not more right to exist than """Germany"""

Because they think /pol/ likes it (it doesn't). That's pretty much it.

>The HRE is Germany
Nice meme

>germans were responsible for the fourth crusade
The gondola niggers did that

Poland was given its modern existence after it had been dissolved for over 100 years, it's like if we some day bring back the mammoth.

they caused so many problems

>sack rome
>martin luther and religious wars
>world war 1
>world war 2
>merkel

its easy to see why they are disliked. Add up all the blood on the collective german hand

Which one of all of these?

but it was rome that sacked rome :D

>Germans are responsible for the fourth crusade
I bet you think Germans are responsible for you running out snail, Pierre.

This, most /pol/acks suck Poland's dick not Germanys. In fact I would say /pol/ greatly dislikes Germany based on Merkel's actions.

Because they hate Europe.

Its people are responsible for the suffering of all European people from their arrival to this continent to this very day.

Well, it's the greater cultural region which can be called Germany. I'm not from Germany, but from the Netherlands and and the theft of some territories like Aslace feels like a sort of crime to me. In all the countries of the map you'll still find a lot of influence of the HRE in language, traditions amd other aspects of the culture. Even our country was formed when it wws part of the HRE and you'll still see a lot of HRE insignia on government buildings here, old and new. Germany may be not the HRE, but its territory formed the largest part of it and thus we'll always have more in common with Germany than other large countries.

>the greater cultural region which can be called Germany
Fuck no. How are Northern Italy, Burgundy and Provence part of the german cultural region? It's already fucking pushing it for the slavs in Slovenia, Czechia and Poland, but Italy and France? Fuck off.

Is this a forced meme?

You realize it is also called Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation, right?

Eh, honestly that was the Frank's (Germans) fault.
>'join our crusade it's going to be totally fucking rad'
>barely anyone shows up
>Venetians offer to sack Zara in exchange for lost shekels
>Venice has little control over the situation, they've just provided the transport
>shitshow begins...

>racism
>against Islam
>a religion
Huh?

Good shit

>Germans are at fault for Roman rapid decline since Third century crisis and being so easy to take
>Germans are at fault for for creating their own >Holy >Roman >Empire to stabilise their region for some time and take some Roman prestige for the lulz which was given by the Pope
>Germans are at fault for venetian Fourth Crusade
>Germans are at fault for creating Gutenberg machine and spreading teaching in the bible and making half of europe pissed at catholicucks and their corruption
>Germans are at fault for starting a war which was started by an autistic serb and inbred austrian, a war which every one wanted
I can bet it's germans fault for having a very shitty breakfest

This meme is bad

I know Germans are the reason my toast burned

Wasn't that Obama's fault?

Everyone I see this thumbnail I must think of that one German annexation plan of Belgium after WWI, and I think "why would anyone want that shithole but not Prussia what a shit map". And then I realize it is that pic of a blonde head kissing a literal shit turd, kek.

It's a retarded psyop by literal shills terrified by the Nat Soc presence on some of the boards of Veeky Forums.

You'll notice the anti-German "clique" stumbling over themselves to insult Germany and end up contradicting themselves or grasping at straws. No honesty.

I assumed it was this. Quite unfair really.

>It's a retarded psyop by literal shills terrified by the Nat Soc presence on some of the boards of Veeky Forums.

>You'll notice the anti-German "clique" stumbling over themselves to insult Germany and end up contradicting themselves or grasping at straws to insult Germany. No honesty.
>It's a retarded psyop by literal shills terrified by the Nat Soc presence on some of the boards of Veeky Forums.

>You'll notice the anti-German "clique" stumbling over themselves to insult Germany and end up contradicting themselves or grasping at straws. No honesty.

What was the point of that?

>they couldn't possibly dislike me
>SHILL SHILL SHILL

German autism never ceases to amuse me.

Germans has proven troughout history that it comes back stronger the more you beat it., meaning that if we nuke it we start a era of german dominance around the globe wich kills culutral diversity and makes everyone drink beer.

opps *Germany
*it, meaning

What makes me laugh is that /pol/turds constantly screaming about shills never seem to realize the government loves their retarded ideology and doesn't see it as a threat to anyone

Because Veeky Forums is a polandboo board. Lurk more

Ge*many is a state that was invented, on par with Belgium or Italy in terms of being a made up meme country

Those are states (Länder), not countries.