Making comfy 4% lending my btc on pol right now

>making comfy 4% lending my btc on pol right now

You realize btc isn't going to crash and you're missing easy free money, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/rumors-of-insolvency-circulate-among-users-of-bitcoin-exchange-poloniex-support-slow
cnbc.com/2017/07/31/bitcoin-to-surge-nearly-80-percent-to-5000-standpoints-moas-predicts.html
google.com/search?q=define going long in finance&oq=define going long in finance&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i22i29i30k1.7155.10440.0.10528.22.20.0.0.0.0.157.2092.7j13.20.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..2.20.2091...0j0i67k1j0i22i30k1j33i160k1j0i13i30k1.-9fYI_RhSb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

I'm doing the same thing. Feels so good.

want muh BCC then jumping in full

lol at this fool.

If you want your BCC, then hold some BTC in a cold wallet.

The 3.5% free bitcoin from lending is just more money to be made.

Hint: This opportunity won't be available once BCC comes out.

>keeping assets on an exchange that could be seized by fbi any day now

You mean every single exchange?

Polo is insolvent.
Good luck fagaronis.
cointelegraph.com/news/rumors-of-insolvency-circulate-among-users-of-bitcoin-exchange-poloniex-support-slow

>pulled out for the fake BCC crap

fuck. meanwhile you guys are making a killing.

>tfw sold my all my BCH for 0.15BTC on the ViaBTC futures market..
Pray for me

I have literally never had a problem with polo

>The rumor first started in post in Veeky Forums
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

>Rumours of a race war
>A Veeky Forums user had been quoted saying "Fuck the kikes race war now".

You realize that the fact people are taking 4% fees is because they place order on some altcoin at 1 satoshi, so their long is never going to be opened so they hold your btc and will get your BCC coins for 4% of bitcoin. Basically you exchanged all your BCC for 0.04 BTC. Now ask youself who is smart there, they or you xD.

>Making 4% from a loan but losing 40% from BTC value crash.

0.04 * your_btc ofc.

Retard.

cnbc.com/2017/07/31/bitcoin-to-surge-nearly-80-percent-to-5000-standpoints-moas-predicts.html

>BTC crash

Sure thing chink

This wont matter when Chinkcoin is worth $0 and btc $100000 in 10 years

BCC is worth about 10% of BTC now and projected to drop a fuckton from the selling pressure. 5% or lower is perfectly reasonable.

Longing BTC for 2 days on a Polo loan gets me about 8.2% more BTC for nothing.

You are the fool here.

Well, ETC is the true ETH, while current ETH is literally not a crypto but a database and is centralised. You forget that the price will be set by people, same as the elections, the mass will choose. I doubt BCC will take over BTC, but it will be for sure worth more than a 4%, so basically there are much bigger chances that you'll lose money.

tell me why polo should not end up same like btc-e any day

It's a US-based company which complies with regulations....

WTF? U can't long BTC on polo retard.

Should I do it? I have about 45 btc

The fuck are you talking about?

Yes, you can. On margin even.

But "long" just means you benefit if the price of an asset goes up. Are you drunk?

you can create anonymous accounts and launder money there same as btc-e

xD, ok u are 100% retarded, so buying any altcoin normally is longing according to ur definition?

That's what IT FUCKING MEANS.

HOLY FUCK THIS BOARD IS RETARDED

AHHHHHH MY FUCKING GOD

READ:
google.com/search?q=define going long in finance&oq=define going long in finance&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i22i29i30k1.7155.10440.0.10528.22.20.0.0.0.0.157.2092.7j13.20.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..2.20.2091...0j0i67k1j0i22i30k1j33i160k1j0i13i30k1.-9fYI_RhSb8

Well, so u can't even paste a stupid URL. I always wonder where the free money come from, now I know.

i'm the one who wrote that post

polo is definitely insolvent.

How rich are you guys in this thread right now? Some estimates.

I have like $1,500 in my bank account. Realistically, what can I do with that?

And by the way, going long on BTC will give u BCC, so what the fuck are you even talking about and how does it even relate to what i wrote there, that user is going to exchange all his BCC for 4% of his BTC.

What the fuck do you think "long" means then?
I work as a financial analyst for fuck's sake.
I'm dying to hear.

Catpcha was "Cocks Hotel"

Tell me more?
I got a deposit credited twice once, big red flag, could be someone exploited their software.

Good luck with lending out at polo. Might not be there tomorrow and your money gone forever.

poloniex is going to crash though

My bank accounts are shit because I literally bought Bitcoin after I got my check every month.

Please answer for

4% daily profit or what? Some1 explain how this lending shit works on polo

Yes, it's 4% daily. But you have to take into consideration, that the lender will not receive any BCH! So it's probably better deal to take your Bitcoins off the exchange and get your free cash, but who knows.

Poloniex stated that it will give u BCC if u hold bitcoin on the exchange. That's why people are taking bitcoin loand by setting an buy order or any altcoin near 1 satoshi, so the order is never taken. Doing that, they are "buying" lender's BCC for 4% of borrowed BTC. The same goes with extra large number of shorts in BTC_USD - people are placing short on impossible price like 1000000$ for 1 BTC, so they will get yours BCC(by owning your BTC at the moment of fork) for lending fees. How come people don't understand this. There will be no short purge, because most of that shorts are non-existent. The only purpose is to own more BTC at the moment of fork to get more BCC.

I can bet that tomorrow's lending btc fees on polo will be more than 10%, because people are going to cancel orders right after the fork, so they'll pay for example 1 hour/day * 10% which is even less then a 1 percent. You are literally screwed by lending ur BTC.

bcc is literally going to be dumped to like 30 dollars tomorrow

A common misconception, it's: gas the bikes race war now
Riders know how to do both

Well, same should happen with ETH and ETC. Reasonably ETC is by far superior. So tell me, how is it then possible that ETH is worth much more than ETC? This is going to be like an election, BCC will claim that BTC is old, not secure, etc. etc. the majority of people will decide. The majority does not even understand how cryptos work. The chinks can manipulate price easily. Having BTC and BCC is just am safer option. U won't get ur 4% from lending, but u will get ur BCC and if it'll be worth more than 4% of bitcoin, then you are ahead. What is more, you are not screwed it it'll for example become 80% of current BTC, while BTC will drop to 20%. What are you doing is taking much riskier option for only 4% of returns. This is not how you invest money. You can't predict what will happen. Your "thinking" and "guts feeling" is not worth anything. The only people that are really profitable in a long run from trading or investments are those using maths. Mathematically you've chosen like 10 times worse option.

Mmh, i have only heard Poloniex has not committed to delivering BCH.
Also if you margin trade on Bitfinex, you will not receive any BCH. These people are shorting Bitcoin (not just placing an order) and holding Bitcoin on a wallet at the same time, to get those BCH.