"Good" historical figures you deeply despise

"Good" historical figures you deeply despise.

>liking/disliking historical figures
ULTIMATE PLEB

This. Churchill was a mega-ass faggot and I have to see his stupid mug everyday.

Churchill was the last great man of history, cunt.

Why does he speak like he has downs syndrome?

what did Malcolm do wrong?

Renounce violence.

>believing in the 'Great Man' of history

Churchill wasn't even that important, aside from being the archetypical evil anglo. He's not exactly Napoleon or Julius Ceasar.

liberalism is SHIT

Malcolm X was a good man but admired for the wrong reasons. He got into the nations of islam (noi) started preaching about the gospell of the kill whitey which earned him a lot of love from the followers of today, but then he went on some kinda travel to mecca if i remember correctly, and he started to realise how much of a racist fuck he was. So he threw everything away and left the nation of islam, despite knowing that they would kill him. He got murdered in cold blood.

Also Theodosius I.

>t. kraut

>being this self-loathing

If anyone I'd probably have to say fuck Reagan.

Why? You a Turk? You already screwed him once.

Elaborate, i'm curious

fuck this piece of shit faggot

Malcolm X is a genius, you have pleb taste. He was too much for the US to handle and a real danger to the establishment so they had to kill him.

>great man
>get his ass kicked in WWII until the US join and then BTFO in the subsequent election
b-but h-he could talk

anti-churchill brainlets gtfo

>hey guys let's go back home, we're free now. We can go back now.
What's there to hate OP? Please explain.

Are you fucking retarded? He was a racist. Even after repenting for his racism he's nobody special to remember

>Malcolm X is racist
There's the pleb filter!

You are actually retarded
> what is the Nation of Islam

He left the Nation of Islam. What is a person not allowed to learn? The fact that he saw through their bs and became enlightened to me is the mark of an intelligent man.

YOU ARE IGNORANT, AND A MORON.

Gandhi was a prick

Do organizations tend to kill their most charismatic and well known spokespeople?

Yeah I thought his change in way of thinking was beautiful. When he saw people of different colors praying together at the Mecca, he realized we need each other for change to occur.

This.

When they leave the church they do

Truly we live in the worst timeline, to have lost Malcom X and doom the fate of the American negro so.

Liberalism and the war on drugs destroyed black people.

No one outside of the USA likes him desu

>does islam kill people that leave the faith

hmmm

This if I had only one chance to go back I'd use it to kick RR in the dick]

This Jewish dicksucker.

Eastern Europe doesn't mind.

Wilson was a dumb fuck. Stupid meddling asshole. Who let him at the negotiation table?

Absolutism is better? Or are you talking economics?

Churchill is a war criminal

Wilson did nothing wrong, fuck the senate desu. If they listened to him we wouldn't have had ww2

It was fine when it was just white people involved. The second you give non-whites the vote things go to shit. The problem isn't with a system of government.

I read Malcolm X's autobiography in highschool and am still amazed to this day why MLK is so revered but this honest, hardworking father and devoted husband was pretty much forgotten. His absence is partly why American blacks went to shit in the late 60's and early 70's.

Mandela

t. vandal

He helped kick race relations back 20 years in terms of progress, contributed to white backlash why resulted in policies that made American cities poorer and ghettos worse.

>the establishment killed him
>not his gangbanging associates from the nation of islam

Top kek. Keep blaming whitey, coon

>this coming from stormniggers who idolize a man that invade 11 countries and slaughtered millions of mostly European people

>blames white Christians for every problem
>unironically believes in yakub and Islam and the black community
>gets killed by black Muslims
Pot

100% this fag its not surprising he is the 1st reply

I'm not a Nazi or stormfag. I'm critical of Churchill from the left.

This fucking LARPer

JUST fuck my continent up senpai

If he had lived today and did today what he did then, he'd be regarded much like we regard African warlords.

Nation of Islam had already been littered with FBI insiders. Nation of Islam may have killed him but who do you think gave the orders?

Don't Arabs hate him too for taking the spotlight away from their role in the revolt against the Ottoman Empire?

>He helped kick race relations back 20 years in terms of progress
How? Be specific

t. disgusting pagans

Never forgive this cunt for Gallipoli. The fact he managed to come back from that massive failure shows what a nepotistic load of shit the British ruling classes were.

This ghoul.

From what I've read about LBJ in relation to the Vietnam war he sure seems like a turd. I don't get why Nixon is waaaaaay more harshly critiqued than him.

Mandela
Edison
Hamilton
FDR

This son of a bitch

ow the edge

Come on bro he probably would've been more successful if he had simply left Belisarius in Italy/not gotten fucked by plague

>and the war on drugs
Please go back to youtube comments where you belong.

>Woodrow Wilson
>WW2

Keep blaming whitey, Yusuf Brown

>being historically illiterate
He's blaming the senate for not joining the League of Nations and the lack of enforcement by the LoN (who had no real power without the United States) is a commonly cited cause for WWII.

Not kicking Farrakhan to the curb when he had thr chance.
The Nation of Islam is Scientology for black people that can't afford Scientology.

t. South will rise again hick

came here to post this. Good to see user knows what's up

rich boy kunt

Dude would be getting spray-painted by police during ANTIFA riots if he were alive today.

SPBP

*pepper-sprayed

thing is, unlike antifa and their anti-trash can crusade, Johnboy Brown was crazy enough to storm a US Army armory to try and arm the slaves...I don't like the guy (basically a terrorist who helped fan the flames of what would become the civil war) but he had an iron will that few American {liberals} even approach

As if the average shartinmart Trump supporter has the guts to start an insurrection?

The average trump supporter has all too much gut and not enough brain.

AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN

t. coalitioner

>implying he did anything wrong

Itt
Application of modern morality to judge historical figures.
God damn. I only thought /v/ were plagued by summerfags.

>sabotage

>crazy enough to storm a US Army armory to try and arm the slaves

That's probably he fucking failed in the first place.

>"Let's raid the largest weapons depot this side of the Mississippi with twenty guys to arms a bunch of slaves who don't know the first thing about firearms."

Smart move Brown.

I guess I'm obliged to give him two points though. One for unironically trying to blow up the US Government like Sam Hyde. The other for turning his trial into a giant media platform for his views to ensure his ideas would survive even if he didn't, kinda like Hitler did after the Beer Hall Pustch (except he unfortunately, wasn't executed).

I don't dislike him but I'm completely dumbfounded as to why people consider him a great leader. I can't name actual achievements of his administration other than "said some nice quotes :)"

Malcolm X > Martin Luther King

Reals over feels.

But MLK actually accomplished things with his feels, while Malcom X got nowhere.

This fucker was responsible for more deaths than Marx

He wrote a dirty great lot of tomes on the histories of the English speaking peoples

I can't hate this man.

drat, I had intended to write "glorious English speaking peoples"

Malcolm X contributed a lot to the dialogue though.

A lot of those points don't make sense or are flat out erroneous

THIS THIS THIS

So... Why he is hated? Looks like a good guy to me.