Bitcoin to surge 80% to $5000, ETH to double, says CNBC just today. Wow

So...

This got posted on CNBC an hour ago.

cnbc.com/2017/07/31/bitcoin-to-surge-nearly-80-percent-to-5000-standpoints-moas-predicts.html

Read it. It is the single biggest piece of shilling for BTC and ETH that I have ever seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/07/31/bitcoin-to-surge-nearly-80-percent-to-5000-standpoints-moas-predicts.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA
twitter.com/the_cryptoking/status/892147339426750465
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck I hope so

Sold all my BTC. I've seen this shit before. Do the opposite of what every schmo predicts.

BTC has been on a nice bullrun for the last 8 months. Time for it to really crash.

>its real

At this point CNBC is just screaming to the masses "BUY BUY BUY".

Not even a "this asset will very likely go up, you should buy" but an actual "BTC NOW $2800. WILL GO $5000. YOU BUY NOW."

Someone there has to own a lot of this stuff....

>tfw no way to long the volatility index

>cnbc shilling
so it will immediately crash huh?

Options on BTC exist and let you do exactly that. Just buy a straddle via options. How is that hard?

>cnbc.com/2017/07/31/bitcoin-to-surge-nearly-80-percent-to-5000-standpoints-moas-predicts.html
holy shit it's real we going to the fucking MOON ladsss

Well I was sort of optimistic for tomorrow, now I have a furious urge to sell. This smells of a gigantic trap.

More like all those shorts are about to get destroyed, if the price rises much they get liquidated.

>The Whales called
>they want their short

>Analyst Ronnie Moas said in early July he bought some bitcoin and expects it to roughly double and

woes of a normie bagholder

>"There is no telephone support," he said in the report.
Lost it. Boomers are truly stuck in the past, but perhaps we're the bigger retards for ever listening to them.

IT'S HAPPENING

at the end of massive bubble pops, we usually get tons and tons of people screaming for the price to go up

>housing market
>.com
>tulips

what do you mean I can't call the Bitcoin Support Team and get a full refund?

The funny part is that Veeky Forums has literally been saying that CNBC will post this exact article for years.

>when all these shorts get liquidated

Feels good lads

Idiot

>"There is no telephone support," he said in the report. "You must go to the FAQs section and spend a long time looking for the answer to whatever question you may have

Imagine being so old that your brain is a stiff chunk of cheese unable to process new information anymore
Imagine being completely incapable of processing ideas different from the ones you're used to
Imagine being mentally handicapped but no one will diagnose it as such

Being an old person sounds like the worst thing the could happen to a human being while still alive

>tfw my deposit on gdax won't go through till august 2nd
I'm gonna miss out guys

3k soon

or you will be ready to buy the dip, who knows. Good luck!

youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

>tfw we missed the dip at 1800...

Yeah well, there's a sucker born every minute, idnt there?

What coin is it bros?

iota, obviously.

THE FIRE RISES

Obviously it's litecoin, or monero, one of the top 5 . This guy ain't gonna endorse some retardcoin.

I think we all know.

lol it crashed 3 times the last few weeks and always bounced back to that magical 3000 wall.

I know Im retarded but Id call Iota the next boom too

Ardor.

I think Kraken is Broken. It's showing something completely different from cryptowatch

It starts by a N and finish by a O

REEEEEEEEE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO CRASH

>starts by

so close chairman

sell the greed

>tfw paying insane CC fees so I can buy tonight
We better crash atleast 5%

Tasty

This is not good news.
You think it's good news but it's not.

This is the equivalent of whales posting shill threads to get normies to buy their already waiting sell orders. The big Boys want to cash out

This. When you think about the big banks and the establishment, keep in mid they hate crypto as it is now. Either they want is destroyed or regulated to death to be able to control it.
So ask yourself WHY they would make this kind of statement.

When will it crash though? They will probably let it moon for a few days, r-right?

Ahh that's the game.

Tbh no one knows except the whales controlling it. Normies like you and i can just speculate. Personally I'm holding through whatever happens.

I'm not sure about that. When you think about it, the 1st of august is a perfect storm for them. Most people are on the BTC to get their "free" BCC. If a couple of megawhales with bad intentions ( say GS for example ) want to crash the market durably and terrify people, it's the perfect day to do so.

That's what I'm thinking. People are holding BTC who don't really want BTC, they just want their free BCC. If people decide to get rid of the BTC they have it could snowball into a pretty significant dip.

You're gonna be that old person someday and aint karma gonna be a bitch.

get ready

(((Goldman Sachs))) we be defeated

August first will be looked back as the day we began to truly unseat the kikes

Be strong boys

Buy buy buy

Your wealth not only depends on it, your children's freedom does too

For what? It's mooning Rn. And I have buy orders spread out from 1800 to 2300 so if it does dip, I'm happy with that too. I'm so comfy rn

Old people (boomers included) grew up in an environment of learned helplessness. They do whatever the 'experts' tell them to and don't look into things using the infinite resources they have available through the internet. Sure, as we get older we may get more stubborn and less cognitively aware, but we will still have that lifetime of using tools to help oneself, independently of the help of others. That's a life lesson that doesn't simply get erased because you are old.

>be analyst
>buy some coin
>publish paper about how crypto is awesome and everyone who buys some is gonna be rich
>hold
>??????
>profit!

Normies are going to get squashed after the fork because they want """Free""" money. Nothing is free, and they're going to pay

That's great. I'm buying $2k more right now.

>they're going to pay
You mean they're going to dump all their BCH and get next to nothing for it in return

I neither understand nor care about BCC. If everyone gets free BCC then it's not worth anything because everyone already has it. I'm holding bitcoin because I think it's going to 10k by the end of next year

bitcoin don't give a fuck about fud

BCH is going to tank, obviously. But BTC will too

No not anymore, the bitcoin CEO got arrested and is on trial

Why?

Too much new money

Literally everyone is getting it for 'free money' aka they want to sell it off when they get it. I'm expecting BCC to tank hard and alts to rally after August 1st hits. Still wouldn't be a bad idea to grab some of that cheap BCC after it goes down

wouldn't decentralized currency allow them to not need a strong hold or safe haven since they can just commit their jewry remotely?

meme coins on normie websites... there will be bloodshed.

>After testing out digital currencies earlier this month,

>this month
what the fuck does this guy know?
he's a stock analyst, nothing to do with our precious coins

Fingers crossed here (but it's highly likely not)

DGB

my thoughts exactly.

>tfw you're a slave for life until your brain is no longer valuable

Trips calls it. Going balls deep on xmr. It's got the hype right now. I bet that's it

same

polo out of btc

FUCKING COINBASE CAN'T GET MY USD INTO IT FAST ENOUGH REEEEEeEEE

When does fork go live?

If main stream media is shilling btc this hard it means something bad is gonna happen

So I'm a continue holding until I see if any hype comes from this article, sell and buy back in when it inevitably crashes to below 2k

XBY

Check this out here to see what people estimate twitter.com/the_cryptoking/status/892147339426750465

Sell the news

>trusting fake news

Also regardless of that, buy the rumour sell the news, BTC bouta dip senpai

my dad bought ETH at 400$ cause he heard the news, and he just heard this, I think that's a fucking huge sell signal boys xD

Yes.That's why Jews like crypto.They even created their own coin(BNT).
Strange how even though most of the 1% doesn't invest in crypto,Jews do.

eth plus

its just going to be a shit storm guys and a lot of the new fags or just bad investors once those whales start dumping huge loads in their face their going to take it like a asian whore right in the face..

IS IT TRUE GUYS???

>Make TelephoneCoin
>Hire thousands of pajeets to service the call centers
>run a few TV ads
>boomers dump their money in TeleCoin
>Make billions

>This guy ain't gonna endorse some retardcoin.
He will if he's hodling some

Of course its going to tank hard. The Fiat behind it isnt just created out of nothing, it's going to tank to nothing at first, this is where you should buy as much as you can afford.

Lmao that is why you "can't create BCC out of nothing" people are so stupid. Fiat literally IS created "out of nothing," the government can create any number of dollars in a second if they wanted to. The difference between a bank account showing $1 and $1 billion is 4 bytes on a computer.

Just because someone forks bitcoin, then a couple people buy coins on that chain for a couple dollars, doesn't "create" anything. If I fork bitcoin, give myself a quadrillion bitcoins, then sell it on an exchange where a couple idiots buy it for $1, that doesn't make me a quadrillionaire. I suckered a couple people out of $1.

BCC isn't creating jack shit "out of nothing." Its a transfer of USD from people who believe in BCC to those that don't. No value is created like you claim, no physics law is being broken that prevents the cost of BTC + BCC after august 1st greater than BTC before.

Your only as old as you feel. The problem with herd mentality is if one person your age feels old, then everyone bitches about back pain.

>herd mentality can suck a chode, technocrat for life

thank god, now all the normies will see the drop from the split and cash out ASAP driving the price even lower

WHAT THE FUCK ITS REAL

BUY BUY BUY

>that magical 3000 wall.

i hope it breaks that wall. It'll become new support for BTC if it goes past 3k

>Hold my bags!
>Comeon goy you want in on this!
You're getting pretty pathetic

>Normies buy in today
>Panic sell tomorrow

BADA BA BA BA I'M LOVIN' IT

LMAO if bitcoin breaks 3k, get ready for the tidal wave of normie FOMO money. We are were bitcoin was in 2013, it had skyrocketed up 4x to $350 and everyone saying sell, then comes the normies.. and a couple days later it was $1250. I bet we hit 6k this time.

how come you people havent realised it yet? bitcoin wont split or fail or whatever are you retarded? Bitcoin is the literal mascot of cryptocurrency, the jews cant afford to lose that.

t. person that meant to click on /bant/ but got here by mistake