What are the signals that a shitcoin is about to be pumped or is in the early stages

What are the signals that a shitcoin is about to be pumped or is in the early stages

This question gets asked here fucking 10000x times per day.

If you don't already know, go fucking google it. Stop asking to be spoonfed. There ARE signs and they are easy to read. USE THE FUCKING GOOGLE FUCK

That nigger has some pleasing proportions, unfortunately the color of her genitals repulses me on a biological level, our offspring would be intellectually handicapped and it's likely she has at least 1 STD.

But black girls have beautiful pink pussies user

This

*tips trump hat*

>stubby purple hammered dogshit
hmmm maybe our versions of pink are different.

people have their preferences you dumb fuck.

Enjoy your burger flipping mongrel litter

>what are the signals

bitch if we knew we all would be rich you stupid motherfucker asking questions like that

Dude that's literally raycis to not want to be balls deep in Sharkeeesha while Denarius and Tyri'qeuell - Shewan (dash don't be silent) help you run a train on her burnt motor oil cooch.

The vaginas of black girls look almost exactly like the vaginas of horses - I hypothesize that if you're attracted to one then you'd be attracted to the other.

>Only guy who fucked a black chick here, actually.
Dude, I fucking live in Africa.
Not fun, desu famalam.
Pretty boring just taking the pounding but good dicksucking.

i don't like that this board is flooded with unproportionally huge asses recently. they are disgusting. rrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

apart of that its very hard to tell.... just like its very hard to surely tell when pnd coin will be dumped. its a bit gambling..... only whales themself khow when it will pump and when it will drop like a brick.

/po/ perma virgin detected.

When I was single I fucked an albino, I bet you've never seen anything that pink in your life.

mares unlike bt-1000..... probably will never kill you.
if i had to pick (in place where its legal) ... i would pick a horse. at least there will be no troll-orc-look mixbreeding children after that.

Who dat girl, who dat is?

Seriously though. What is wrong with these guys? Are they all inbred? This isn't normal ugly.

You act like vaginas are attractive anyways. Don't get me wrong, I love sticking my dick in, but I'm not jacking off to cropped pictures straight vaginas in my spare time.

There are ass men, there are boob men, but there are no vagina men.

Which country in Africa? Ghana here.

Can confirm.

mmmm id bleach that

hows that never having fucked a girl ever and probably never will working out for you

lol just as an outsider looking in my friend - you just admitted you are quite familiar with the genitalia of a farm animal. and you are talking shit about vaginas...dog...i got some news for you....

>He doesn't love eating pussy
Fgt kys

Angola here. Portuguese expat chilling here.

I asked it exactly once, yesterday. And I haven't even read that thread yet.

>spoonfed

What do you think a discussion forum is for exactly? Why would I use the Google when I can have some anons do the legwork (or the shiposting) for me? Bump.

Why don't you look at past shitcoin pumps and figure out for yourself you dumb nigger loving faggot

>all of those snack foods

I hope you guys don't do this, biz

>projecting this hard
Used my crypto gains to buy my son his first bike today.

Your son wanted bitbeans, not a shitty second hand bike from craigslist

This is Veeky Forums, this guy is a poster child for the site

How many bitbeans do today's kids need to get on the right track?

are you scared of getting aids from a black succubus

Wait, you asked and didn't read the thread so you create another thread? Am I understanding that right, because that's pretty indefensible.

did you tell him you envy black men to the point you are a racist piece of shit

actually sir, i would like to know, did his mother know you jerk off to horse vagina prior to you inseminating her? or is this all part of the fetish come to life

Here's your (you) - feel better about yourself now, nigger?

your wack, your twisted, your girls a hoe, your broke the kid aint yours and everybody know horse fucker

>your your your your yours

need a sauce on this bitch

haha yass queen! You may not like it trumptards, but this is what peak male performance looks like!

most of this shit is fake, quit falling for it idiots.

What exactly of this "shit" is fake? There are disgusting slobs on every end of the spectrum so I'm not sure what your point is. Cherry picking is a real thing.

How many BTC do I need to pamper and marry a black goddess like that? I'm white

>Mfw saying racist shit is a preference
>>>>Back to /pol/

Suck that tranny's feminine dick, user. What are you, some kind of transphobe?