Why do people keep saying that I need to have crafted some master plan to day trade bitcoin...

Why do people keep saying that I need to have crafted some master plan to day trade bitcoin? If I bought some at the red marker and sold it a few hours later at the green, I've just made money. It's not a loss until I sell it and the white arrow is below the red marker.

What's the catch?

No one really knows what they're doing.

Do you mean the technicalities or the idea of buy low sell high?

Wrong. I fucking do and I laugh every time idiots like you say this as a means of coping or assuming.

Speak for yourself.

you just haven't been in the game long enough to see an entire year's worth of trading profits wiped out in a crazy bullrun had you just held instead

u don't get to see the chart that is not happened yet you dumb fuck

This is day-trading

Obviously but if it goes down instead of up I'll just wait a few hours, days, weeks, however long it takes until I get a profit.

yeah and that big green arrow is a SELL, after which you miss the actual moon mission up to 2900 and beyond

I could've just bought your first buy signal and held while drinking margaritas all day and outperformed you

I mean, each candlestick is 1 minute and the pic covers about 5 hours

The whales can catch you out if you're not careful.

There is no bull run large enough to compete with consistent compound profits.

thats not day trading. thats bag holding. u gotta have to call dips and peaks accurately most of the time to day trade. otherwise u end up holding bags for some random shitcoin.

Why do people keep saying that I need to have crafted some master plan to play roulette? If I went all in on 15,19,19,20,23,0 I would've made $21,76,782,336 starting from an initial bet of just $1.

What's the catch?

>consistent compound profits

Any daytrader that says stupid fucking shit like "consistent compound profits" has been daytrading for less than a week in a bull market.

Ok buddy.

*pats head*

If you wait long enough,your gains will be so low that not even a beggar wants them

If you had HODL 10 btc from 2013,you would be earning minimum wage

while you day trade and make minimal gainz all day long in front of your screen, intelligent people just buy at 2720 and sell at 3000. Geniuses buy and never sell.

There is no catch.
Enjoy your free money.

Great point user. The truth is there is no catch! Just as you and OP show us, all you need is excellent timing and prescience. Skills easily acquired and mastered by anyone.

lmao at all the poor souls who just can't beat any market utilizing these easy ass skills