What are some good arguments for monogamy now that dysgenic arranged marriages and pre-modern contraceptive dategame...

What are some good arguments for monogamy now that dysgenic arranged marriages and pre-modern contraceptive dategame are gone and the Pareto principle rules the sexual market place as well?

Well there's only 2 answers to this:

Either gain enough status to become one of the few men women want, or buy a real doll and never associate with women.

"Not having a giant caste of pissed off poor men who will never marry" seems like a good enough argument in and of itself.

Polygamy only makes sense if it's on a temporary basis after a war or something where there's a giant overabundance of women vs men of reproductive age.

That being said, I've never heard of a society that drifted in and out of polygamy based on demographics.

Free love is still dysgenic because of abortions and birth control. So it's not even as if superior Chads are wantonly spreading their seed.

1. This has nothing to do with history. Unless this has something weird to do with humanities.

2. It will be irrelevant in 10 years once they perfect AI waifu's and most people will have babbies made in plastic bags.

Which means your childs mother will be a robot.

fuck the nerdy fat chick

It could easily fall under sociology, anthropology, psychology, etc.

>tfw hate women but still can't break out of the brain washing that I'm supposed to respect them and treat them as my equal despite all first hand life experience telling me the exact opposite
>tfw realize a return to hardcore old school patriarchal norms would only benefit me in a tangible way but still want to respect women any way
send help

Lol. Those aren't humanities.

As much as I loath to call sociology and psychology a science, it is a soft science, not a humanity.

As in other threads. You could convert to Islam and move to Syria and get women who are basically the female version of cucks who will enjoy having your rape baby.

And leftists support that version of feminism.

I want a robot wife NOW.

Any arguments as to why robot women shouldn't be banned? Much like prostitution is banned. Or an argument under statutory rape. Its rape because the robot cannot consent.

>and leftist support that version of feminism.

But they don't. That's just a misinterpretation told by many an alt right/ MRA autist just because leftist don't think it's fair to generalize(it's not) that every single Muslim is a woman hating rapist and as a result, all Muslim women feel inferior/ oppressed 100x more than western women(may be a bit more cause of the head scarf and expected virginity but the latter can be said the same of devout Christians). When there are still quite a few that go to university or study medicine in the U.S. or even in their country). Not that you would know since:
1. Most of your cuckservatives swear off of universities because of "muh lefty brain washing"

2. None of you idiots are intelligent enough to get into medical school where there are quite a many Muslim women who are from parts of the middle east/ families that don't treat women like shit.

Go have sex with one, I'm sure it will male you respect then more.

Them boys sure are pretty

Hardcore patriarchal norms are embedded into Islam and are actually still practiced in the most blatant way even among "moderate" muslims. You really ought to stop drinking the koolaid and drop the apologetics.

Lol nice job showing I am right about your experiences.
But not all places though is the point. Feminism is hoping and pushing for a slow but steady shift where soon all Muslim countries will be equal in terms of oppurtunities for wome nat least. Most of Pakistan, Malaysia, and some of Iran are already pushing towards to equality. For example so many the women study at university , especially here and their parents( yes including their fathers) want them. I'm not joking. Again, do not comment when you have not met many different types of Muslims. The liberal ones are obviously going to be persecuted by the radicals, hence why many come here, but that isn't the point. The point is that once here, tholes liberals practice Islam there way. Where do you live? Likely a state with mostly white people perhaps. I have met many Muslim women here in the East coast in University that went on to medical school. I have met many Muslim men who are not sexist monsters who want to beat women all day. Just stop talking about things you don;t know.
Hell, some were feminists.
Yes, they wear headscarves but that is simply another stricter version of women having to wear bras and not being able to go topless in western society. And no, not every Muslim will be killed for it though yes, many are. Despite this, there are still some liberal Muslim women not required to wear headscarves.
You and the alt right/ mra in your ignorance and racism confuse the refusal to overgeneralize and practice unrestrained prejudice torwards all Muslims as approval of all practices which is not the case.

One of the reasons feminist for example push for more domestic violence legislation is so that it can extend further to help all immigrants.

I'm born and raised in nyc. Muslim universities graduating female doctors is not representative of overall attitudes and you're nothing more than a shit for brains. You're drinking the koolaid hard my man, even KSA graduates female doctors from their universities. It's meaningless.

>Implying you can rape an object
By your logic we should ban those "20 POUNDS OF PUSSY AND ASS!!" products as well

Some would argue that men ultimately benefit from voluntarily taking on responsibility, such as a marriage and family. To actively avoid a monogamous relationship is avoiding responsibility

You're a fucking idiot

Nice ad homs and evidence.
I'm using that as an example that soon feminism will spread through Islamic countries slowly but surely, but you just want to be dismissive and use my lack of unadulterated hatred for all Muslims, like you, as confirmation that I agree with their practices when I do not. I just have enough critical thinking abilities to recognize that you cannot hold every person with in a group responsible for many of their member's actions when they are against it and seek to live differently. You live in New York then? How many Muslim friends do you have or have you met? I have bee there and no Muslims who have graduated from universities there and them and their families are liberal.
New York is one of the most liberal cities in the country, a lot of Muslims living there will be liberal. Or did you not actually go to university as I suspected? As more and more of these liberal Muslims leave extremist countries to raise their children elsewhere, and practice their own version of Islam (as they do in Malaysia and some other countries that appropriated their own version of Islam), we will see the decline of misogynistic attitudes towards women. That is feminism's goal and why so many liberal institutions accept Muslim women in particular, every year. SO think again next time you accuse feminists with agreeing with all of Islam.

Also the fathers who send there daughters to school expecting them to do well doesn't show that not all Muslims are terrible? That's literally my point, especially when you have this generally happening in entire countries.

Monogamy was, is, and always will be the ideal structure in which to create and raise children.

You are completely unhinged, I've went to high school with muslim kids who took prayer breaks and went to mosque religiously, I also went to nyu for my undergrad degree, my muslim acquaintances all got engaged and married right after graduation, the idea that feminism and western liberalism is prevalent among muslims living in the West let alone the idea that it is gaining traction in MENA is total pie in the sky wishful thinking. Go walk through the arab district in Astoria Queens or even Bengali neighborhoods in the Bronx you will see women in full blown niquabs two sometimes three to a man, it will shatter your whole worldview about your "liberal" muslim college friends who you think are completely assimilated because they smoked weed a handful of times. Feminism is literally centuries away from gaining any real traction among muslims this is simply a statement of fact free of value judgements please don't box me in as an "Islamophophe" merely for staying facts.

'where the maggots never die and the fire never goes out.'

Dildos can't consent as well

5 feet of rope will do

Muslims get engaged and married and still work or go to professional school. I know some.That doesn't really prove much. Yes they are all expected to be chaste but so what? so are devout Christians. And no, not all muslim women will be killed.

Well despite your pessimism, I would appreciate now that I have explained to you my points, you would stop accusing feminism of with siding with all Islamic principles. It is blatantly false and just right wing propaganda to discredit feminism and the advances it is trying to make for all women world wide. And most importantly, don't dare say I side with all Muslim teachings.
The day that all Muslim countries begin to practice Islam like many people do in Malaysia and Pakistan would be great.

Saudi Arabia is obviously one of the more extremist one. Even there though, there are some women and their families that come to the united states to practice a more moderate form of Islam(that doesn't include honor killings) as well as send their daughters to college.
And how do they THINK they are assimilated? They KNOW they are, based on their own beliefs and their family's. Stop being so obtuse. And no they don't smoke weed or drink, the ones that do are hardly Muslim.

The main problem with Islam is not that they are strict in drinking or chastity(so is Christianity), it is the opportunities that many of the countries and the cultures deny from women and rates of abuse, and that is what feminism focuses on more(more extensive domestic violence laws feminist push for) Many women are socialized(a.k.a culturally brainwashed) to wearing the hijab the same way women are socialized (a.k.a culturally brainwashed) to wear bras or tops in the west. They would feel naked without it so many will wear it willingly and continue to do so even as they practice their own form of Islam. It will be a long time before such a change like that would penetrate the religion obviously.

>The day that all Muslim countries begin to practice Islam like many people do in Malaysia and Pakistan would be great.
Are u for real?

Stop being a bitch about soft sciences

e.i. it would be a step in the right direction since they known(especially Malaysia) to be more moderate than places like Saudi Arabia.
Quit being so obtuse, you know what I mean. The main thing that is the cancer with Islam is the culture not the religion itself. Hence why Christian countries are no longer so misogynistic despite all the misogyny in the bible. I honestly believe they are still stuck in that Persian mindset that the Ottomans adopted and used Islam simply as a way to make excuses for it. E.I. sexist culture just trying to stay sexist like many places in India.

>the Pareto principle rules the sexual market place

What did he mean by this?