Gonna moon baby

what are you guys going to buy when sigt moons?

ima buy a rolls royce dawn black badge

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/yMGeBJ
wp.signatum.io/
wp.signatum.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/sandwich.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

food stamps

be gone, FUDster. this thread is for the true believers only

I'm gonna buy a new outdoor swimming pool.

I would buy a shitton of yobit esper to help Omar & his buddies in need

>total of 4.2btc in buyorders
>moon
your moon appears to be on the wrong side of the planet

well gee its not like this is a new coin or anything. if you want sick gains, you invest in new stuff like siggies. if you want slow ass growth, you invest in well established stuff. now get outta here.

>it's not like it went down from 25btc in buyorders and has been falling in both volume and price for 6 days
give up nobody wants your bags

Buy IFLT while it's still 2 sat. It's probably 10 sat in a week

BTC is king, when shits not fucking hard forking itself, alts will be back, and this will hit 10k sats+
Screenshot this

thats cuz the FOMO died off, dingus. we are back to natural growth of new tech. eat a dick.

>natural growth

SIGT didn't ask for a bunch of fucking FOMO not even 1 week after launch. it's not the coins fault. but of course you faggots just don't understand. and way to leave out the last few candles showing the price increasing.

>700 sats
Game over, man. Game over.

>700 sats for a literally who coin

>implying it isn't being propped up there by the same 10 sad autists going through various periods of buying and selling bags in between bouts of suicidal thoughts

Price is decreasing in line with coin supply, likely caused by the price-deflationary mining schedule for this coin. Over 60% of all coins in existence will have been created by the end of next week.

Why the fuck are people surprised that adding 3 million coins a day means the price will decline in the short term?

You got it wrong way around
Whales have been keeping prices low since it dropped from 2k to 1.5k
And they bought hard the last 24 hours, several 1btc buy orders being fulfilled and shit

shut up i need price to drop so i can buy more

I'll buy sigt a non-stolen stock art logo

Pay some fucking credit cards off..
I already bought enough stupid shit to last a while.
Please dont dissapoint sigt, i have such high hopes, and this shit is just fun as hell to mine

Bought back in at 680

Sigtmarime 4 layf

buy back in at 680
sell at 230

WE WUZ SIGIMARINES

we are sigtmarines.
we won't back down.

Nah it's only going up from here

my arms hurt

these bags are too heavy

i wish i was on the moon driving my lambo

Bought in at 2250,1500, and now at 666

lets go boys

u r wise businessman

can i have ur card?

i bought in at 2800 and then went to sleep. worst mistake i ever made.

Hang strong, soldiers. Your patience will be rewarded handsomely.

pre / post moon?

Please be real so I'm not the biggest retard on Veeky Forums

People bought at 4k

I literally bought at 4.9k (but only like $40 worth). Still. Fuck me.

all iron-handed bagholders shall be rewarded.

I also bought more at 800 sat yesterday. Fuck it, I'm all in on SIGT.

we are the sigtmarines

plz be troll .. why would you do that?

btw. all those bitrex/whitepaper/blah rumors are already placed in atm.

>already placed in
maybe learn to spell / write before spreading your FUD, pajeet.

>dumb nigger doesn't know whats happening with bcc
>dumb nigger doesn't know whats happening to all alts.

wew lad

the other day 1.25 million of these were bought near atl
if you don't think this shits gonna blow up then you aren't paying attention.

Food stamps

Bought at 4010 worth of $2000, ain't even mad, considering it a long term storage

this guy knows what's up.

this..
moon baby, moon...

>why would you do that?
I thought it might have bottomed out yesterday, it had been trading around 850 for a while and word on the street is that mining difficulty is quickly approaching the point at which the miners that were turned onto it might lose interest soon.

2/3rds of the way to halving of the block reward.

Still have 30% of my bags left. Should have sold everything.

4700 sats is gonna look like shit soon, bro

Wdym. Gonna shoot past previous ath?

100% chance. are you in the discord watching how hard the devs are working on new shit? this isn't fucking moon coin. serious shit is going down.

What are they talking about there? I heard it wasn't really noob friendly so I stayed away.

dude we love nooobs. come on in.

If this moons to $1 I'll donate half to charity

Please God I need the money

So if I am writing some medical research document, and I copy factual statement from another medical document... is that plagiarism?

If a scientist says something that is a factual statement from another research paper, is that plagiarism

Gtfo outta here kid
Literally nothing wrong with that

Yep I finished re-writing the white paper last night. Y'all got a first draft and shit all over i. Unlike an AAA ICO, Signatum has exactly $0 for marketing and couldn't pay 50k to a consultancy to buzzword and shiny our shit.

Basically, kys sir fuddington the 3rd of bagsville.

Ayyo, can i come chills too?
Whatigottado? Go on slack? Email who for joining? Or is discord where its at? Do i have to email someone for that one too?
Sorry im kinda retardo, could look it up, but u seem wise and knowledgable, and im buay trying to clone drive becore i put in new gpu to mine this shit with..

attribution

citing sources

If you're Einstein you get away with as much plagiarism as you want...

Why not? The founder sure mined enough coins at 0 difficulty to pay for that

>ima buy a rolls royce dawn black badge
you're never going to be rich, if you ever make a good deal of money you are going to lose it all faster than it took to make it.
you have the wrong goals

sage

discord.gg/yMGeBJ

also that's been removed from the wp, get fucked fud faggot

No premine

BJL53L1EQeUFPmR6vUzSjUVghhT2UfZ3Ru

spare a few sigs?

fuk off

Just buy them they're basically at the bottom

it starts with one sig

its not going to moon. 300 sats by the end of the year, screenshot this.

they're going to have to stop dumping low for their increased price.

miners dumping to market as soon as they find a block are the reason the price is so low right now.

As soon as the difficulty goes up, they're going to have to raise their prices just to break even.

the founder mined his own coins during a period in which anyone could have mined them as well?? that's not far because i didn't see the ann thread in time :(

they plagarized something that was worded perfectly fine the first time and for 1 paragraph and this is the giant fud people have been bitching about? wew lad. So far every single fud has been debunked.

What makes you say that though? Supply is going to start drying up on the sell side naturally. Shouldn't that naturally inflate the price?

That's what I figured. As it is, competing miners must be in kind of a race to the bottom right now. All it takes is some other currency taking a bounce upwards for them to start losing interest in sigt. How close are we to the block reward halving?

this isn't chancoin

he's saying that because he's a loser.

someone said 2/3rds there in the thread.

mining sigs is still profitable even now, there's still about 1 million mhs on the network(last time i checked) The modded ccminers increased the mining rates by at least 30%, it's been a factor of lowering the price as well.

atm, people are just cashing out to get bcc. most alts are down

just gonna leave this here

wp.signatum.io/

what did they mean by this

DELETE THIS

delete this right now!

DELETE THIS NEFFEW

??????

yeah, wtf is this?

bump

what exactly is the problem here?

OHHHH SHIIIIIIT PUMP INC

If you disagree with them they'l lbann you lmao...

Literally delusional autist room and this is a typical shill thread from the same 10 plebs from discord.

>wahh i broke the rules and was banned

b-b-but all altcoins r down thats why signatum is down..

All alts are in the green yet sigt still in the red

Why the fuck aren't people buying up SIGT? It's cheap enough that you'd think people would be accumulating, even at 1k sats... Now we're all the way down to 700 again. RIP

b-b-b-but its a new coin thats why it's down so much

>Literally no coin has taken as much of a hit compared to Shitnatum coin... lmao

food, because i haven't eaten since i bought sigt at 4k sats

cuz retards like you two don't see good buying opportunity when it's staring right at you. more siggies for me.

why isnt the coin that has been out a little over a week not making people lambos yet? is that your point?

>implying that i even considered this making anyone lambos

nobody cares what you consider. you're clearly not very intelligent

wp.signatum.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/sandwich.jpg

Looks good.

1 BTC """"""""whales""""""""""

Dude face is this coin is a literal scam. Sell your bags while you still can and get out

Fuck that noise, I'm riding this one out.

>inb4 "muh mining"

In a period when there are less than 10btc worth of buy orders, what do you think noob

You mean copy & pasting. Then reediting some words so google won't find it?