>not alpha

Sorry /bizbros I converted all of my BTC into tether, I simply don't have the balls to survive the upcoming civil war. I am not a /bizchad.

I took the pussy way option.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AcgUCIW7xss&feature=youtu.be&t=530
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I MIGHT HAVE TO DO THE SAME I'M FREAKING THE FUCK OUT

lol!! Crypto bro fags chill the f out but yea there will be blood I will be watching this shit show on the side lines

>Being so beta he doesn't realize this is what it takes to be an alpha, cold, calculated, no emotion. Minimizing risks, despite what other "alphas" might tell you, is what a true alpha would do. Gambling is for retards, are you a retard? No way man, you're a fucking intelligent piece of shit.

You will get out on top you fucking retard. Tether is definitely the safest option right now. Even if it goes up you won't have lost money holy shit. Just sit back and wait you impatient little fugger. If it for some reason skyrockets, you'll have another opportunity to make money on the next correction etc. Sit tight man, it takes extra large balls to be the calculated pussy at times.

no prob, young padawan, you did pretty well holding on this long

also thanks for the cheap BTC

This is why im still beta. I sold yesterday 2710 sats.

b-buying the dip when the blood hits the streets next week... i guess.

pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=AcgUCIW7xss&feature=youtu.be&t=530

That's the smartest option honestly. Yeah maybe you will miss a moon mission but more likely you will avoid an epic crash. The current situation is too much of a mess.

Worst case scenario for you the BTC moons. But it pulls all crypto up with it which means a LOT of opportunities to make money.
Best case scenario for you : it crashes back to 1800 and it's the jackpot for everyone sitting on a pile of cash.

On the other hand getting caught in a crash near ATH would just freeze your money for a long time, possibly months.

>buying at 1800 sats

That's the plan. buy low sell high. There is going to be a epic crash in the week. Either way I won't be bagholding, so its ok.

i currently have most my money in ANS.... am i stupid??

Can someone make a biz version of this meme?

No moon. 140 dollars in 2 days. HODL!

Sometimes you must be the beta to become the alpha. Bide your time, because no matter what happens tonight/tomorrow, a ton of "alphas" will become betas. You're an intelligent mother fucker man, keep your chin up man. This is an exciting time, welcome the adrenaline and welcome the missed opportunity for more to come. The only time I'd call you a true beta is if you don't play at all. But you won't be as long as you don't walk away from the computer when the action is happening.

Unironically this. You're so beta you're alpha. Wow. Congrats.
Dip will happen right after people realize BCH has little demand

>not waiting to get your BCC, THEN go into tether while BTC crashes, sell the BCC, and then buy the BTC dip

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

ya did good jack. put a buy order in at 750 and ya might make out like gold submarine admiral wearing lv pants and sticky hair from all the cristal baths

Also sitting this one out is neither Alpha or Beta. It's the intent that count. Not listening to all those people who are yelling everywhere that we're going to go to 5k in a few hours, taking your own decision based on your instinct, sticking to it and living with the consequences, good or bad, that's what Alpha is.

This.

Nah NEO is a solid coin. You're not going to become rich overnight but hold it, forget it even exist, and in a few months I'm certain you're going to get very good returns.

thanks buddyboy

This is how it's going to go down, not trying to larp about being a wizard or anything it's just obvious.

>BTC will rise above $3000
>BTC will dip x amount "idk I'm not a future teller" imagine your own numbers
>BTC will skyrocket after all the buys on the dip and BCH being immediately sold for BTC
>BCH will stabalize to a decent amount "go look at future markets" due to it's communities that back it and such.

Plenty of moves to take here that result in getting cash, which combo gets you the best result though.

>2710 sats

Do you even know what a say is? Newfags leave