How much money do I need to get a stay at home wife?

How much money do I need to get a stay at home wife?

yes buy espers on yobit. good coin. will profit

about 250 bancs

wait, you do own 250 bancs, right?

Somewhere around 2x median income in your area.

why the fuck would you want someone leeching off your gainz?

this

You should make about $120,000-150,000 per year, if in in a major US metropolitan area.

This is assuming that she does not work at all.

>not wanting a submissive pure christian wife

Get behind me Satan

How many kids are you planning to have?

2-3 kids is hard enough to raise with two incomes. Cutting that income potential in half AND supporting another adult is going to cost you a lot in the long run, but it would still be better for your children's development.

My parents had 3 of us and raised us on about 40k. I feel this is average household income outside of major cities.

We never went out to eat and I only got two new outfits every school year though.

If you can make it work, more power to you, but make sure you find a woman who is down with being /frugal/. Non materialistic women are the best.

Espers can buy you a good girl. Good coin and the rich life for us daddies.

150k a year for me. and a rugrat.

Until I got married I always figured that I'd expect both my wife and I to work with minimal time off for childcare. Now I'd really prefer that she stay at home when we start having kids. It's sort of fucked up that here in the US there is either no or minimal maternity leave let alone any paternity leave. I don't want to send my newborn baby off to be with some strangers 8 hours a day.

>not homesteading or doing the closest thing possible

Wife stays home, have 2 young kids, make 125k. Things are tight but it's worth it. She actually parents and cooks dinner every night and cleans the house, handles all kid aspects. Not some lazy ass who gets a maid and buys shit food for my kids. It's worth it OP.

This is the correct answer

enjoy your complimentary tyrone

I got a stay at home wife with only $3000 to my name as a senior in college.

If you really want it, there's always a way. But it's really, really tough.

>125k
>things are tight
lol
is this bait? or do you live in NYC?

How did you find a woman like this?

I make enough money to support someone but I can't seem to find anybody who wants something serious and is ready to settle down.

From a family of four single income yeah it's hard if you're not wealthy so get wealthy senpai

Nowadays, the problem isn't even money anymore. A modest median salary should allow for a family to be sustained perfectlt well if you play your cards sensibly.

The problem with western women now is strictly one of their state of mind. Aggressive feminist propaganda and social conditioning since young ages have created a self-sustaining circle of "liberated" females who spit in the face of anything that requires them to think or plan for something/someone other than themselves. Girls are being indoctrinated into thinking having children (especially as a housewife) and being a homemaker (critical role, one women used to excel at) is somehow patriarchal oppression, hatred, imprisonment and a whole slew of other buzzwords. The feminazi cult is literally demonizing men at every step and shaming/ostracizing women who still heed the call of their maternal instincts. The truly fallen ones are those who knowingly fuck around as much as possible before time catches up with them, turning hedonism into desperation. They fear the prospect of settling down BEFORE their "best before" has passed like the plague, because of all the hot alcohol and drug fuelled partying and dirty clubhouse toilet fucking they'll be left out of should they settle. Not to mention with the advent of two-income households, it is becoming increasingly difficult for both men and women to plan for things like families.

But this is the free and tolerant society we ourselves made for us. By all means, the best any civilization has had to offer in terms of personal freedoms, which we hold sacred. But it's also what's biting us in the ass now.

Neg. Texas... it adds up. I don't like debt so we don't go and blow. We put our 7yo in private school this year, 14k right there. I mean we could def. Live more frugal but I feel we are fairly modest.

This is why you do what says and sexually select in high school. From experience, it works best if you find someone raised religious who isn't fully indoctrinated yet.

>fairly modest
>14k private school for a 7yo

North Dallas private school circuit or elsewhere? heheh

It is fairly modest if you have some perspective. Stop being a pleb.

It was the deal. She made 65k when we were married with no kids. When baby came along she pleaded and I said only if 1). Be a mother, not an Instagram mom - cook, clean, be a wife like our mothers were in the 80s. 2) homeschool for K and 1st. Can't sit on our ass for 8 hours while you dump my angels in a piss soaked public school/ daycare. 3) be a wife. I won't be bossy, but I lead with your advice..im not a new dad who does my laundry and vacuums. I work and support you and kids, you do all that late night sick kids stuff so I can do my job. 3) workout, don't be lazy- teach kids importance of physical activity.

I may sound like an asshole but It worked for us, she likes a 1950s style role of wife. I'm not solely a workaholic, I read to our kids and play etc. On weekends. Personally, I wouldn't change it one bit

try to find a woman who is content and satisfied with what she already has, has no ambition to accomplish aside from being a wife and a mom with dreams solely rotation around that family and does not get caught up with trends or get jealous of what other people have and you'll be all set.

Spending 14 grand to put a fucking SEVEN YEAR OLD through a private school when you only make 125k is pleb behavior, lmao. Jesus Christ, bud. Have you ever looked at the efficacy of those things? Being sent to a private school, especially at that age, is a predictor of exactly zip. This is assuming you aren't an urbanite and your other choices aren't limited to ghetto Mexican schools.

Tyler ...

It's just priorities dude... and any age where my kid isn't learning some skewed bullshit and being taught at pants on your head retarded pace is important to me.

Damn man. You are lucky. Your children will grow up in a nurturing and caring home enviromment with at least one of their biological parents always present. A fucking ideal, beautiful family model.Where did the west go so wrong.

I understand your perspective, but that is honestly too high a proportion of your income for what you get (essentially nothing—google private school efficacy as I said). Of course, that depends on exactly where you are in TX...

My wife has stayed home since I made 88k with no kids. Income steadily rose to 140k with 2 kids. Live the same. It's all about choices. We still live in our first house. Can do whatever we want month to month. No debt other than mortgage and her car.

Ah the cycle of tyrone

I make 60k canadian and my wife doesn't work.

we live in a 1 bedroom rented appartment. I have a second hand compact car. I have 15k savings and 2k debt.

we go out 2 or 3 time a month
10 day vacation abroad a year
5 day staycation a year

we live very well because we don't have any social pressure and we spend money on what really matters to us.

we could have more things if she worked. but we wouldn't have the quality of life that we want.

also; I don't clean. I don't cook. I don't do laundry, I don't do grocery shopping. I just work.

>15k savings
>2k debt
what the fuck is wrong with you

Right? I see an easy solution to their debt lmao