When Monero is more like Bitcoin than Bitcoin, you know it's the future

When Monero is more like Bitcoin than Bitcoin, you know it's the future.

it's not happening dude.

I still have hopes for monero. It's the only coin I have besides btc and eth, bought in way too late though.

Semi-private*

Ring signatures can be deanonymized because they're inherently not zero knowledge.

>Buy gold index fund
>Now digital

Are you saying I don't actually need Monero?

Why would it not happen? In what way is Bitcoin a better crypto?

Fundamentally? Bitcoin's not better than Monero. But Bitcoin does have a first-mover advantage and is synonymous with cryptocurrencies.

>cash is digital and private
this might be the worst pie chart I've ever seen.

t. Andrew Miller -- President and Founder of Zcash

The more people that join the network the stronger the ring signature is. You don't know what you're talking about.

Dont ring signatures just hide the value of the transaction but the identity would still be impossible to uncover?

Came here to say this

The implication is that it is widely used as currency in black markets, which it is, due to its private nature

Yeah dude. It's totally private. There's this cool site called Venmo, lets you send cash to anyone free online. Not through any bank so the governement can never track it/s

Nice, just bought 100k.

but I'm still afraid of the lesson teaching man

Do not fear, he saves your crypto from pump-n-dumpers

You literally just proved me right.

Bags heavy?

Yes, but you can trace the transactions back to their origin by looking at the values. It would be doable with a script or bot and many transactions. For normies it's "good enough", but criminals will want to use zionCash

he attac but he also protec

can you shut the fuck up about monero?

>For normies it's "good enough", but criminals will want to use zionCash
Too lazy to link this guy the tweet, but this is some good FUD.

>facts are racist

Bought like a few monero for $4 a year or so ago (idk times) sold them for $6, year later I decide to look at the price.

$55 lol

Yeah it's not going higher.

RingCT is zero-knowledge however, you are free to dwell in the past it doesn't affect the present.

What? Zcash is backdoored. Confirmed by devs. Not sure what else there is to say.

>Yeah it's not going higher.
Why not?

Monero is more like bytecoin than a horses pussy or any other coin. But since you shill you proboably didnt go to cryptonote, the actual source of that silly shitcoin built to round up criminals

>Gold index fund
>Anonymous

Well according to that pic, cash can somehow be simultaneously digital and anonymous, so why not gold?

How fucking stupid can you get?
>Physical cash is anonymous
>Electronic cash can be used digitally but no anonymity

BECAUSE PHYSICAL CASH IS ANONYMOUS AND PHYSICAL GOLD IS ANONYMOUS YOU INBRED FUCK!

>PHYSICALLLLLLL

The only thing so far that can be both digital and anonymous is XMR.

0x4D821dC8C37DCFDA0b732bb46e9f4D4Cc97F6634

I'm aware of the reality of the situation, I don't appreciate you calling me an inbred fuck. My point is that by the pic's own flawed logic, if cash can be digital and anonymous, then so can gold. Of course I realize the reality that they aren't