So basically any race of people can be albino since it is simply a genetic mutation in melanin production(though it is...

So basically any race of people can be albino since it is simply a genetic mutation in melanin production(though it is likely more common in people living in cold climates). How were albinos received culturally considering extremely fair skin in many part of the world was considered high class/more desirable. Were they barely allowed outside in a world with no sunscreen or sunglasses?

For the record, I think most severe albinos look pretty creepy. It's like they have no eyebrows because they are so light.

GGGGRRRIIIIFFFIIITTHHHSUUU

huh?
Also I meant historically btw.

The annoying thing about albinism's definition is for people of color any group that deviates is merely a mutation rather than being percieved as natural deviation.

Cambodians, West Africans, Papuans, South Africans etc... Are all seen as pigment "freaks" even thought blondism in Europeans doesn't have that attachments.

By this I don't mean those completely lacking pigment but those with "blonde skin" and blonde hair with green or grey eyes.

Albinism in whites varied, in the new world Albinos were perceived as being the result of race mixture.

berserk reference

Where I'm from albinos are considered messengers from the spirit world. The tribe near us thinks that albinos were accidents created by one of the gods when he got drunk.

Dude...I think you're missing the point though. I specifically mean those who do not make any or nearly enough pigmentation that results in frequent sunburns, skin cancer, and light sensitivity where one cannot even go outside on sunny day without sunglasses.
Look at this girl, you can barely see her eyebrows even though she is more blond. If she were to live in Africa, her life would be a living hell and she would probably get skin cancer by the time she is 30.

Actually if you look up African people in tribes who are albino, you will notice that they have all types of skin lesions and burns. It's horrible actually. I feel so bad for them.

That being said, yes some people's albinism is more severe than others, even in whites.

Oh right Griffith was an albino.
Thanks user.

Where is that?

I figured in some cultures, mainly those that valued fair skin, they would be seen as some miracle or at least beautiful. In cultures that were more superstitious or in warmer climates, they could also be seen as cursed since they burn so easily and must repel the sun. Idk.

Was Hitler a brown-haired albino?

This woman has a harder time getting a tan than an albino...or Hitler, for that matter. She has xeroderma pigment something.

xeroderma pigmentosum

No. Albinos by default have very fair hair all over you, user.

Albinism in Europeans is kind of a meme, I have yet to see a picture that looks like a legit case of albinism and isn't simply a super blonde swede or something, if any anyone has pictures I'd like to see them.

See the extremely white skin and hair all over( including eyebrows that barely seem visible), Unnaturally light pigmented eyes such as purple or pink due to pheomelanin, signs of lacking naturally darker pigment( eumelanin).

Yup...that's an albino for sure I guess. Moar.

You can tell also by looking at her eye lashes. Even those are white. And again, the extremely unnaturally light eye colors.

I kind of don't like posting severe albinos that much...they kind of creep me out with their seemingly lack of eye brows.

>tfw your tribe keeps trying to cut your arm off because they think your flesh has medicinal properties.

Boy or Girl?

Are those really albinos? Their eyes don't seem to have the reddish tint that would be expected of albinos.

I want to breed with Nastya

Albinos have light blue irises. It is the pupil that looks red when photographed with a flash.

What about Eva Braun? She had the albino Scandinavian look.

Why does his skin look swarthy (dark, tan or sallow) in comparison to hers?

>Albino Scandinavian

A lot of Swedes are actually super orange even with just the Swedish doses of sunlight.

Why does Benjamin Franklin insists on calling Swedes swarthy then?

>How were albinos received culturally considering extremely fair skin in many part of the world was considered high class/more desirable.
They were, and in some places in the world, continue to be, considered evil freaks of nature, demons, witches, and the like.

Granted, like everything else, it varies pretty wildly, as well as how far it is from the norm. But if you're born an albino in say, some parts of Africa, even today, your life is going to be rough.

Mind you, there's degree of albinism, particularly among paler races.
Strangely, I am unaware of any society in which they took the opposite extreme, and were worshipped as special chosen ones or anything of the like. It seems, at best, they were treated as well as anyone else with a non-crippling birth defect.

niggers genocide them from what i know

Some of them get really bad looking from sun exposure.

Yes, I know their iris would be light, but I was surprised as I thought the eye's whites be reddish. Is that not the case with albinos?

It can look that way.

What gender is this child?

They get killed for body parts a lot in Africa. Their body parts are used in rituals and "medicine", so they are very expensive and valuable.

Where are albino Asians?

Wojak?

Finns have a tendency to just look albino tbqh.

An albino would never have that eyebrow shade.
As far as overall resemblance to Albinos I think Estonian would beat Finns.

>Tfw you will never know someone that looks like that

My life is destined to be so unaesthetic.

Don't they go blind if they look at the sun and shit?

You're also forgetting how awful acne looks if you've got pale skin

>Where are albino Asians?
A mere Google search away, friend.

Can be reddish, pinkish, or purple. But it is true, some albinos are more severe than others. I would take that countries in colder climates would be the only ones able to carry enough allele frequencies of the severest form. Hence why most African albinos or SE Asian albinos are never really THAT white in hair and skin or have the reddish/purple eyes. It is often more very light blind and bluish grey eyes.
Why are you so obsessed with this? Please tell me it's not the pedo invasion again. It's a little boy obviously. Probably no more than 7.
I posted one earlier in the thread but pic related

Is than an Indian albino? And yeah I feel bad for any albinos born in subtropical or tropical climates. You can tell the life expectancy is short.
I'm trying to look for historical examples where it is positive but yes, I have found some accounts of albinos seen as cursed, a bad omen, or some strange messenger from the spirit world at best. I do agree that many of them look pretty freaky in the more severe cases though ,so I can see the fear that an arise in the superstitious past.

Make sense, they look pretty freaky in the more moderate to severe cases, especially in a population not used to seeing white skinned people. Also consider the fact that these people would not be able to go out in the sun so it may seem like they are evil demons or witches to the superstitious people of the past.

And given they are sensitive to the sun, I can see sunlight and heat being a major trigger of acne in them.

>unnaturally light
HA

>tfw blacks are still ugly and ape-like even with albino skin.

>Make sense

Yeah, if you're a fucking savage or a nigger.