When will we receive our BCC? When is it safe to move BTC to tether?

I want to get my BCC, and then move my BTC into tether. Will we get BCC immediately when the fork happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000808991-Statement-on-Bitcoin-Cash-BCC-
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only site that gives you BCC is yobit

not true only site that gives you BCC is etherdelta

safest thing to do is getting control of your private keys ASAP

Bittrex does, silly shill.

not true only site that gives you BCC is bittrex

only site that gives you bcc is btc-e

didn't bittrex suspend BTC deposits tho

Nice, just transferred 100k!

Is bittrex really giving you BCC? Fuck sakes just transfered .4BTC to electrum

the only way you can get BCC is by transferring your BTC to this address

1DjnMT11Pk2s2sdPUkiHELc98XNE8j6BEr

then you'll receive back both BTC and BCC on august 2 to the same address you transferred from

if you have your private keys on aug1, you're also getting Bitcoin Classic and it's just generally safer to stay off exchanges during the transition
people keeping their BTC on bitfinex for the BCC got screwed big time

Yes they are.

>If you have a Bitcoin (BTC) balance on Bittrex during the BCC UAHF time on August 1st, 5:20am PST (12:20pm UTC), you will be additionally credited the equivalent amount of Bitcoin Cash (BCC) on a 1:1 basis. i.e. 1 BTC on Bittrex held during the on-exchange snapshot will get you 1 BCC. BTC held on orders will also be credited. Only the BTC held on your account is eligible for BCC.

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000808991-Statement-on-Bitcoin-Cash-BCC-

Thanks man, sent all my coins.

>looks at bittrex wallet, no bcc
>looks at yobit wallet, bcc

hmm really makes you think

um, it hasn't forked yet...

only received 7.23454 BTC tho, you sure that's all your coins? make sure you transfer them from all of your wallets

it forked if you are patrician yobit user

yobit suspended BTC withdrawals until past-fork, and gave everyone BTC-equivalient amount of BCC, so it's trading the same way it will after the fork

>not hodling in a paper wallet
plebs

Good luck getting free money from BCC with a paper wallet idiot. LOL.

>not holding in a perfect offline wallet you developed yourself whose private keys can never possibly see the internet

pleb

one of those posts that make it really hard to decide if troll or stupid

What's stupid about it? BCC = free cash. It's going to be worthless pretty soon after the sell off. Sell it > buy more BTC.

>free cash
>sell it to buy more BTC

Before fork = no BCC
After fork = have BCC
Sell BCC
Buy BTC

Simple enough for you, retard?