Alright Veeky Forums, take a break from shitposting about crypto for a minute and post your business idea...

Alright Veeky Forums, take a break from shitposting about crypto for a minute and post your business idea. Let other Veeky Forumsnessmen pick it apart, find all the flaws, tell you whether or not it's viable, that kind of thing.

Ok I got it. How about we buy Bancor at $1.75, and sell it at $1,000.

My business idea is a mixture of Spotify and Steam. Basically, customers pay like 30/month or smth and get as much games as they want to play. They can only play if they have an activated and payed account running. In the beginning more old games which are cheaper to bargain with the developers and then after some years the newest games. Maybe start a premium account which allows customers to play a game earlier than "normal" ones.

Gamefly?

simpsons did it

like tinder, but for hookers

my hands aren't that strong

A "friend making" app
Call it Dowsr.
When you want to chill out, ditch Tindr/Grindr, and just use Dowsr. No hookups allowed.

Without the need to buy a smart tv or a streaming box. Just download the game on ur pc like you would do it with a song you like.

Gamefly would be the direct competitor I guess.

This.
Thought about that one before, since its ''harder'' for grown ups to get friends. You match with people with the same intrests and voila

Also thought about something like this. Main problem: How could you avoid fake profiles and fake meetings? The app could be a good source of fun for some people who like to abuse the loneliness of others.

Well, how does Tindr deal with that issue? I assume it's just a "if it happens sucks to be you" deal.

Well, first i go out and buy some knee pads.......

I assume the games would be streamed and not installed locally, yeah?

How about a toaster that takes nudes of you without you even knowing it.

Dating app for high IQ people... only 120+ are admitted so fellow spergs can finally find true love.

so would you have a test in the app for IQ? I like this idea.

buy large office/warehouse space near universities and schools and turn it into quiet, air conditioned study centers. The rooms are sound proofed, there is a caffeine bar in the front with a food/snack bar for long study sessions, the rooms have lighting control, huge white boards, spacious tables and comfortable seating. During finals weeks the centers are open 24/7 (with security, which would admittedly eat into profits). For a fee, students could avoid the crowded mess of the library and study in a nice, quiet, air conditioned space. For a cut, tutors would be able to tutor there.

buy/rent a large building near a mall and offer various goods for sale for people who dislike shopping at a mall

Cockchain. A crytographically verified gay sex ledger

so it's a gay dating app then? men only?