Show me your best tranlatio imperiis

Show me your best tranlatio imperiis.

Other urls found in this thread:

genealogy.euweb.cz/byzant/byzant12.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Finland_(1918)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The whole graph doesn't make any sense because neither Julius Caesar nor Octavian had any legitimate "claim" on the Roman Republic

>a bunch of mongols
>heir to SPQR
"no"

sic transit gloria mundi my man

There are some descendants of the Paleologi to this day, though they are very few and rare.

genealogy.euweb.cz/byzant/byzant12.html

Unfortunately most of the male lines of previous great dynasties are over, with the exception of the Bourbons and Habsburgs.

>Moscow is third Rome
>ruled by ceasar (czar)
>finland is ruled by legitimate authority appointed by ceasar (finnish Senate)
>Imperial rule in Russia collapses everywhere but finland where legitimate imperial authority (finnish Senate) remains in power.
Therefore finland is the only place where legitimate imperial roman authority still rules continously

the hohenzollerns are gone?
:(

Not only did you wewuz mongols bit you now wewuz romans too.

The mongol meme wasn't started by Finns. It started from butthurt KC autist rage.

Fails to mention Mehmed's dynastic connection to Constantine XVI because of his grandfather marrying a Byzantine princess.

That line also died out when Ottomans collapsed.

Third Rome does not refer to a state/empire. It refers to a city, a single city. There was the city of Rome, then a new Rome was built, which was Constantinople. And the third Rome is Rio de Janeiro.

LOL

>being sad autistic prussians are gone
Next you'll tell me you care for Osmangalou as they progressively became white

Can't be Rome as it has the Kabbah in the background
Checkmate sarcens

>Osmangalou as they progressively became white
Would turkish princess marry infidel?

No, both Prussian and Romanian lines are alright. Rejoice!
:)

...speaking about ROMANIA

I think they were just added to the harem

>title sold (muh habsburg LARP)
>Charlemagne crowned roman emperor (muh germanic LARP)
>Statute in Restraint of Appeals, 1532 (muh anglo LARP)
Stopped reading right there
Nicky II of Russia were the last to hold the title of the ERE. WRE is lost. Also

>RoF last area free of soviet taint
>soviet taint
Ayy, Spurdoland declared independence before the Russian Empire was dismantled. They also had a monarch for some months, who abdicated when germany fell. This puts them on the same footing as the SU for the claim.

Liechtenstein is the sole survivor of the Holy Roman Empire, and thus the rightful heir of the Romans. Also, they are the one true King of England and Scotland.

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

>They also had a monarch for some months, who abdicated when germany fell. This puts them on the same footing as the SU for the claim.
""""""""no""""""""

Um, yes Pekka. Your meme kingdom counts, but not modern country since the king abdicated.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Finland_(1918)
U wuz not kangz. If you can claim kangzdom, then Poland and the whole CIS can.

>Thinking Rome 2.0 could be established by bloodlineage and not by correcting their greatest mistake.

Fucking continentals. AngloAmerica became Rome 2.0 the only legitimate successor to Rome in 1947.

Well they invaded our minecraft server. God I'm getting old..

>the anglosphere is rome

>we wuz kangs and shiet kidz I aint bullshitting ya. We used to be romans and pilgrims and shiet and we used to fly and manifest destiny and shiet.
>then why you out out workin 3 min-wage jobs for 100h/w to cover the mortgage and we get spied by the gov't and we have 400 billion trade deficit and +100% debt-to-gdp ratio mumma
>bkz tem evil muslim terrorist came and made 7/11 and bombed tem towers

My point was we don't need silly things like bloodlinage to justify our glory. Stfu barbarian.

You aren't Rome, lol54%white amerimutt. End of story.

Do you actually believe Constantinople was built by Constantine?

Osman pls

What about based Luxemburgs? I remember playing as Bohemia in EU3 or 4 (can't remember which) as a Luxemburg who was Holy Roman Emperor. I then wrekt ppl who tried to intrude within the empire.