If you don't live in any of these places

Just know you were an ooga booga savage before getting civilized by my ancestors or the ancestors of someone living in other bubbles

Other urls found in this thread:

nsfwcorp.com/dispatch/tutsi-empire-interrupted/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But I live in Mexico.

So you still aren't civilized

Isn't Chinese civilization over 5 millenia old?

Nope. That's just a common saying.

No, we got civilized by other ooga booga people.

Mesoamerica is cool af

No.

>ancient civilizations
>Zimbabwe 1000 - 1450 AD

>Great
>Zimbabwe

The fuck are the green ones doing in there. They're not even that old.

Just know you were a honky savage before getting civilized by my ancestors or the ancestors of other kangs

behold the greatness of the zimbabwe """civilization"""

It is great you fucktard

This is getting just ridiculous now. Why would blacks want to claim to be the original Hawaiians? Native Hawaiians accomplished a zero-sum of civilization, just like many native African cultures.

Because they were oppressed by white people

Because African-Americans really like Dragonball Z and Hawaii has Kamehameha?

>"occupied" ridiculously late, after the abolition of slavery in the Western world
>oppressed more by the introduction of leprosy by Chinese visitors in the 1830s than by whites

There are still active leper colonies on some of the islands there because native Hawaiians are stupid as fuck.

kek

>many
more like "all"

Look, just because you cherrypick a monkey's face on a pot doesn't mean they were niggers. You can't kang your way through science, you need the bwanas' magic called "being scientific".

I legitimately get annoyed when people conflate "ancient" and "medieval".

And average fucking niggers literally believe this shit.

Worse are the autistic niggers who claim that egypt was a negro empire

ikr? Is this really the childish nature of Blacks on full display? I can see Blacks pushing the "We was Egyptian" meme, even by virtue of that the Hebrews. But must they be every single near eastern, European, Asian and Oceanic civilization known to man?

I reserve the right to bestow honorary huwhite status for a few African cultures. Rwanda under the Tutsis has transformed into a hyper-competent state, by African standards. Since the RPF took over, poverty has systematically fallen, life expectancy has risen, the government has stabilized and the economy has grown. Almost the entire population of Hutus left the country and nothing of value was lost.

Tutsis are based, no matter what metric you measure them by.

>meme "civilizations" like zimbabwe
>no rome
shit map

>nubia/ethiopia
>multiple african sultanates
>indus valley
>kingdom of kush

Why the fuck are civilizations from AD 1,000 up there with ancient Minoans?

Rome was not developed indipendently and Zimbabwe was BASED as fuck

>all these autists taking this bait.

Zimbabwe was literally just houses surrounded by walls.
Tons of other civilizations had done that far before them, I don't know why they are placed on this huge pedestal.

>Tons of other civilizations had done that far before them

No

Zimbabwe is superior to anything in Australia or new Guinea before the Europeans

>muh stone structures
>muh written language
they were based, they were the ultimate high test nigger tribe and we can learn from them

>I legitimately get annoyed when people conflate "ancient" and "medieval".
Tell me about it, I heard someone the other day refer to the Samurai as "Ancient Japanese warriors" and my face instinctively scrunched up.

>high test

lol, what are you doing in a serious board exactly?

What about da Vikingz?

Kek, you're right. Tutsis are the master race of the Black Continent alright. Always liked those fellas.

Why would they, you either can, walk through never ending desert, exploring it, or settle the dessert. Both require resources, they werent in the land grabbing game to the same level as the empires of the colonial era.

By the way, I remember reading in Time magazine (that's self harm, I know. Long story) about how Kagame is a cruel , evil dictator for not giving power back to the Interahamwe or something. Do they have an agenda, or are they simply against everything that's good and pure?

Those are yuge achievements for niggers. Stone walls to them are what man on the moon is to us.

Dey had stone wallz, brova. Respek.

Don't forget Antarctica. Zimbabwe could have made a colonial empire out of it, had the white devils not stolen their reed rafts.

Polynesians colonised the biggest ocean in the world using canoes and memorizing seacurrents. The Hawaiians had laws and other shit the africans could only dream about. Don't compare them to dindus.

this

"Dindus" lol what a racist insecure fuckwit

Africans had city states and great art

It's just virtue signalling. Plain and simple.

I believe in liberal democracy, but you have to be sensible about this shit. The interhamwe and powerful hutus cannot be trusted in Rwanda. Giving them power is like playing with fire in a fractioning tower.

I just love Polynesians is all. I got a little riled up. Also is this you?

Zimbabwe is a meme the architecture is more primitive than the earliest civilizations in the Fertile Crescent literally a rock circle, also I doubt blacks built that, probably some Khoisanid people made those stones a long time ago and the blacks lied and said they made it.

Hawaiians are actually cool and have an interesting history, culture, and religion
>Son Goku learning Kamehameha and winning the world tournament after praying to King Kai isn't hype as fuck

Khoisan are hunter gatherers you retarded fuck, they can't build such enormous structures, they also had large settlements/proto cities

It's like with sports: you gotta give the retarded kid a handicap. In this case, it's saying great Zimbabwe's """ancient""" status is equal to Egypt.

Remember this is the same region that hadn't invented ancient war tactics and empire building strategies until Shaka Zulu in the 1700's. They're less advanced than the Aztecs

Khoisanids are another race native to Southern Africa that once were the majority in that region until the niggers migrated south.

Khoisans are hunter gatherers you retarded fuck, they didn't have the time or the manpower to create such structures

They even know to genocide lesser groups. Are they /ourniggers/?

No they are another race called the Capoids.

The Nigbabweans turned Rhodesia into shit and you expect me to believe they can build stone circles like that of their own free will.

Yes why wouldn't they?

They had collapsed since a long time before Rhodesia even existed

Hunter gatherers built the sphinx you mong.

Because Zimbaweans are morons even Rhodesians noted how futile it was trying to educate most of them and to this day most of Black Zimbabwe cant even read.

No, they didn't, go back to /x/

>t. Butthurt egyptologist who can't into geology

My ancestors were probably gauls and ancient basques

>T.Alex Jon fan who believes in elves and leprecauns

>Water erosion=folklore spirits

>but..but... Niggers can't be civilized!

Just give African archaeologists time. Relatively little is known about the continent, and it's not unlikely that more civilizations will be discovered.

It wasn't erosion caused by water

What did it then?

wind and sand, also even if we were to go by that outlandish fringe theory, people in 5000 bc Egypt had agriculture and were not hunter gatherers

Nigger, it was built way before 5000 bc that's sort of what I'm going at with the water erosion thing. Even if the thing only was as old as the egyptologists say the erosion don't match up to the story. Not even mentioning the sphinx, especially the base, was buried under sand.

I think there's archeological evidence of argricultre and towns that predate the shang, but not much to connect it to chinese civilisation as we know it.

Not that will get in the way of the chinks claiming that it prove china's the oldest civ.

Even according to the water erosion fringe theory the sphinx would be 7000-5000 years old and by then Egyptians had started practicing agriculture

Nope, I like both Tutsis and Polynesians. And I only read Time when I want to suffer.

It's a pity they seem unable to signal their pity when they can actually help things, instead of crying crocodile tears after the facts...

Very likely. The Japs achieved honorary Aryan/White status with both the Nazis and Apartheid. Time to put the Tutsis on the radar too.

Depends, whats their average IQ? Level of historical and civilisational advancement? Cultural and scientific contribution? I bet it's still even lower than sandniggers

>what is the roman empire
>what is the persian empire
These alphas civilized a whole bunch of land and these ancient "empire" cucks

kek, the Chinks couldn't hold their shit together until a bunch of Indo Europeans organized them.

>civilized

You don't understand what the word means.

>tfw speak a language that was filling libraries while Romulus and Remus were still drinking wolf piss

Oh, come on mommy! I'll be good, promise!

Same with India. I see a pattern here.
(Can't talk about Europe: non-Indo-European Europe hasn't left much for comparison).

>Same India
>what is the Indus valley civilizations

Also China wasn't civilized by Indoeuropeans

>what is Indus valley civ
An early experiment that got superseded by Vedic culture and Aryan society and mores. Aryan civilization built a highly complex culture and literature, the Dravids survived to this day but what have thay contributed?

They had sewers, toilets, street planning and public baths, something modern Aryan Indians still lack to this day

I wasn't, because I was born in a developed country in 1996. That my ancestors were uncivilized does not mean I ever was.

>the Dravids survived to this day but what have thay contributed?

>kek, the Chinks couldn't hold their shit together until a bunch of Indo Europeans organized them.
t. varg

>all this tutsi love
excellent

nsfwcorp.com/dispatch/tutsi-empire-interrupted/

Why is there 1100 years of overlap, and a 400 year gap in this map?

WE WUZ GOOKS
Seriously, you know what's up with these guys:

Gary Blecher (not his real name) is a fucking fraud.

>xinjiang
>ancient China
WE WUZ QINGS

What kind of retard writes this?

>Because Zimbaweans are morons even Rhodesians noted how futile it was trying to educate most of them and to this day most of Black Zimbabwe cant even read.

91% of Zimmies can read user.

They have objectively cleaner cities, higher literacy rates, and lower birthrates.

Indeed gypsies, rape and poo are all Aryan Northern Indian products.

You forgot the other landmass OP

>Olmec
>Neolithic
>Papa new guinea "civilization"
>Shanga
>Neolithic

Also it's lacking the Cucuteni civilization

Also it's lacking the Cucuteni civilization and the Cicladic culture

Alright, the master race fucked up in the Subcontinent, then. Still, neat literature (and philosophy, and science and the number zero), plus Buddhism and stuff.