What are THE ABSOLUTE BEST coins to buy after this silly fork?

I'm guessing Ethereum is one of them. I actually used to hate Ethereum for a number of reasons, but then I realized the tech is complementary, and it's actually not a rival to BTC, but more like another giant to support the entire fundation of the cryptocurrency era.

Post only the best of the best.

Monero. It's the only one besides BTC and ETH that I know will go up long term.

Best: monero, strat, ans
industry standards that will not disappear. assured 2x within the next year if not much much more
monero is experiencing a dip due to funds being allocated to BTC so buy now you dingus. the normies are piling up on BTC and then the old buyers will sell off in coordination or not and it will fall

I'm getting around to feeling the same way. I used to hate alts, now I see them more complimentary to each other and am investing in the top coins by cap so I get the same gains as the whole crypto market without putting all my eggs in one coin.

XRP

Why Monero?

because he has some and desperatly wants the value to go up

>best
what i have
>worst
what you have

now stop asking extremely idiotic questions

/thread

Bingo.

seconding this

>but especially NEO

And what do you have?

GAY

It's the only coin for a sophisticated op such as yourself.

>Stratis
some nigger copied the ETH code from github and made his own coin
>Ans
Same thing, but the gooks did it
>monero
not only is it one of the least performing coins in 2017 so far, but its also objectively the worst private coin in the market, its pow, you can link most transactions, doesn't even have a coin mixer and your head developer is a brony lardtub who only makes salty tweets towards eth and zcash

100% this

Only other coin out there that actually provides some kind of value to its users besides being a crypto.

Monero is objectively the best coin full stop.

OmiseGo

buy the fucktoken wall

GOD TIER: (INFINITE GAINS TIER)
USDT to buy the BCC dip
GOOD TIER:
BTC for free BCC (Veeky Forums nerd)
XMR
NORMALFAG TIER: (Boomer interest)
ETH
BTC
LTC
BNT
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TIER: (Guaranteed loss)
XVG
RDD
VOX
DAE LE EPIC MADMAN TIER: (easy x100)
BITB
DGB

So which ones do you recommend?

better off buying stocks. Monero is a snail.

lol you expect him to say something positive. he's clearly a retard who can only (attempt to) tear things down

MTL

Litecoin has the most room for profit, because it's in the hands of a lot of whales. The whales will artificially inflate the price making it go up upwards of 400% and then sell. Intern they'll fuck over all the new investors who will sell low and then they'll inflate the price even more. It'll never surpass bitcoin, but if you're looking for immediate profit invest in litecoin, and then use that money to invest into bitcoin for long term profit.