STOP JERKING OFF

STOP JERKING OFF
STOP BUYING SHIT COINS
BUY THIS COIN
YOU KNOW IT
YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S USED FOR
NO IT'S NOT GOING AWAY
NO ZCASH IS NOT GOING TO FUCKING REPLACE IT
BUY THIS GODDAMN SHIT RIGHT HERE BEFORE THE BTC NORMIES GET FUCKED AND MONEY FLOWS BACK INTO ALTS BUY THIS DIP GODAMNIT
I AM YELLING GUY AND I ONLY GIVE YOU GOOD ADVICE AS I GOT SCAMMED BY GODDAMN PAJEETS ONCE AND FELL FOR THE CHINK MEME AND MADE MISTAKES TOO
BUY THIS FUCKING SHIT AND SHORT IT WHEN IT RISES I DONT GIVE A FUCK JUST FUCKING BUY IT AND MAKE ME RICH TOO BUY IT HOLY FUCK ALREADY BEFORE IT RISES PLEASE JUST FUCKING TAKE SOME SOLID ADVICE AND FUCK BITBEAN

Don't worry I've got it covered

Nice just bought 100k

Ah, this explains all the shilling

You had me until fuck Bitbean.

Come on man. He's just a little Bitbean. Give the beam a break.

Legit my portfolio right now, not kidding. I'm with you, but keep the price down let me stock up in peace

FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING KEKED COIN.

>STOP JERKING OFF

nope, stopped reading there

TabTrader is a great app, you are a scholar with excellent taste

i'd be so salty if i owned monero

its one of the least profitable coins in 2017 so far

even fucking digibyte and redditcoin mooned way harder, zcash went from 15$ to well over 400$, and is stable at 180$, same with ETH

even just holding bitcoin would be way more profitable than holding monero

and then there's little monero, clinging desperately to keep itself in the top 10 bracket, but its still so far away from any triple digit numbers

i understand your frustration

damn, monero owners BTFO

anyways PivX is better

Pretty much why no one gives a shit about it.

>Fluffly pony kek

Thank you I needed that. I don't know why more people don't use it.

mentioning pivx really upsets the monero keks

that little coin that went from 5 cents to 2.5$ in less than a month, being stable around the 1.90$ area now, not only was it one of the most profitable coins in 2017, but its also superior to monero in both speed, privacy and tech, and its PoS on top

But they'll just argue that monero is more secure because fluffypony said so in one of this salty tweets towards zcash and ethereum he always dishes out, and PoW apparently makes it more decentralized and better, its not like bitcoin have any major problems because of its PoW model or anything

>be the best cryptocurrency, objectively
>keep getting btfo and missing the moon mission
what the fuck is up with this whole situation?

>FUCK BITBEAN

what about STR? I'd say that's lookin to pump soon too.

>be the best cryptocurrency, objectively

simply not true, your coin is basically just a more private version of litecoin, its still PoW, you can track most transaction on the explorer, its very slow compared to pivx, and it doesn't even have a coin mixer

why do you buy high? are you fucking retarded? do you think biz will somehow push the price of a major currency up for you?

you fucked up, retard

enjoy the bags

My understanding is that it doesn't need a mixer because transactions can't be linked to a wallet anyway. Yeah, there's a blockchain, but you can't gather any linkable information from it.

I believe in the coin but the developers tarnished the coin with their little prank. Ill bet they had a short position too. If they did that outside of crypto they'd go to jail.

>be pajeet
>dev for monero
what op mean by this?
is op pajeet too?