Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/BCC/BTC
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/
btcforkmonitor.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

China dumping go figure

what exchange?

via btc

This much be futures Because i don't think BCC would have 10% of BTC's market capitalisation.

considering the fork hasnt even happened yet that's a safe bet.

lmao at some 1000 buy order at 0.1 desperately trying to prop this shit up long enough for august 1st to come.

Show me bcc block chain live and I will believe you

BCC will be like $50 tomorrow

screen cap

Kek this shit will be 1$ tomorrow

Can't wait to see it moon!

you'll be lucky to get a dollar each for your shitcoins, but hey at least you paid for your bitcoins at ~2600-2800 for the privilege of dumping them at near zero

The smart money is sitting in USDT waiting for bitcoin to crash so they can jump in, or they've bought the alts which are all low atm.

Stay poor Veeky Forums

It'll be worthless.

You can't just clone value.

I don't think you're understanding the situation fully user

>take BTC
>copy the entire blockchain
>LOL FREE MONEY

I don't think you're understanding how reality works user

yawn, not in the mood for trading shitcoins yet

There's hash power leaving the BTC chain to mine the BCC chain. So there is actual work and resources migrating from the core chain to the cash chain.

This, and the block size is larger. Why is everyone here so stupid?

If I leave my btc at bittrex will I get BCC?

nice! just sold 100k!

I hope so because that;'s where mine is

Same here, I thought Bittrex said they would 1:1 any BCC you have for BTC

Hash power is irrelevant, the coin is unsupported by major miners, exchanges and there is no development team, thus progress will fizzle and after the miners mill profits out of you they'll point their power back to bitcoin.

Bitcoin will have the lightning network in a few months with instant off-chain transactions.

These are the reasons BCC is a shitcoin and will die either fast or slow, either way I'll be able to sell into you retarded bagholders to buy more bitcoin.

>the coin is unsupported by major miners
lmao
> exchanges
kek

Yes. they released a statement about it

Whatever happens to the value this will certainly be a day to remember.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAUTION CAUTION CAUTION CAUTION CAUTION CAUTION CAUTION
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do i sell my BCC once I get them on bittrex in about 7 n 1/2 hr.?

It's called BCH in cryptopia. You'll have to wait 24-48hrs until they sort themselves first

Remiember people sold altcoins at a loss just so they could get this shitcoin.

I sold nothing except my weekly digidump, niggah

"Hash power" will take all of 15 minutes to realize it's not profitable to mine and switch back to BTC.

about $500 each on yobit right now, hard to complain about the shitcoin airdrop if you make the proper moves.

yobit.net/en/trade/BCC/BTC

Are you retarded? It's supported by BITMAIN and koreaboos. Hold for a week and watch the price fucking moon. It's fucking free money

>thinking you can actually get "free money"

are you really that fucking stupid? whatever bcc's value is will drop from btc

You don't think someone is going to buy my 20 Bcc coins? I'll bet you they do.

Lol btc=blockstream funded by current financial system and fanasiseing about moving transactions of the blockchain.
bcc= the guys who actually build the hardware, powerplants and datacenters to run a world wide crypto network you choose waht?

> fanasiseing

HOL UP

Its fantacy fans vs datacenter fans

This. Given two equally difficult coins they would choose the one that gives them more money.

Anything about Polo?

So what the fuck is Yobit trading, since it can't be BCC

Bitconnect coin (bcc) MOoOoOn

why cant i find bcc on coinmarketcap

No what he's saying is that the market cap of BCC+BTC in our universe will not necessarily be larger than the market cap of BTC in the parrallel universe where the fork did not happen.

Where the fuck do I put my BTC? Got to get it out of Bitfinex asap

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/
here it is

>The smart money is sitting in USDT

literally 0 smart people have USDT

love the "b but you can't create money out of nothing!" crowd of idiots here. all fiat was created out of nothing, they are numbers on a computer, or slips of paper

b-but fiat is backed by peoples faith! no one cares about cryptos...

>hardfork hasnt happened yet
>no bcc exist yet
>people are trading it
Wat

i'd trade my GF even though she does not exist

It's a futures market. They are trading a contract for it, but not the actual coin yet. About 55 mins until hard fork and BCC is enabled. Depending on your exchange, it will go live on there after that time.

Are you stupid or what?
People live in different timezones

Less people mining makes the coin more scarce and therefore more valuable. It also opens up oppurtunity for others to mine and correct the market over a few days. BCC will be irrelevant within hours of of being released.

I'll give ya $10USD for em right now. You'll get less in an hour.

Yes and all the alts I want are below what I sold them at and now I get to buy them back cheaper...so stick that in your dickhole and smoke it.

Timezones don't really matter when it forks at a specific UTC time.

Have a look at Bitconnect (BCC)'s chart. The price has shit itself by 20% because dumb cunts are selling it thinking it's Bitcoin Cash (BCC/BCH).

Can't believe the retard above me fell for this

What exchanges are trading BCC?

None ya dickhead. Fork is in 34 mins. Get ready to hit sell on all your BTC and BCC.

The fork will happen at 12:20 UTC but the actual BCC will be given much later

Yeah you dense fuck where am I going to be able to sell my BCC?

How will we actually be able to access/trade our BCC? What if I want to buy BCC?

google is your friend

On pretty much any exchange. Bittrex, Kraken etc. Why the fuck would you buy it though? It's a garbage chink coin.

Reasonable chance it will replace BTC.

That would be ether, if it ever happens

Yeah no worries mate. You know what it will replace? Fucken Dogecoin as the new biggest memecoin.

Except dogecoin was intended to be a meme coin.

Lmao at all the morons that dont understand that bcc isnt free money as it will take away from btc value briefly before it crashes and burns. Im so confident that bcc is a sure flop that i never even moved my btc out of my copay wallet to a wallet that supports bcc.
The term fools gold comes to mind

Just like ETC replaced ETH... Oh wait...

This, its not even worth the effort

ETH was the fork. At the very least BCC will replace litecoin.

BCC isnt going to replace jack shit lmao. There is no reason for it to replace Litecoin. In fact there is no reason for it to even exist. The only reason it exists is because of big ego's, nothing more and nothing less.

Lmao at all the morons that dont understand that bcc isnt free money as it will take away from btc value briefly before it crashes and burns. Im so confident that bcc is a sure flop that i never even moved my btc out of my copay wallet to a wallet that supports bcc.

Litecoin already holds too much ground to be overtaken by bcc

Litecoin already holds too much ground to be overtaken by bcc

Big asian ego and tiny asian penis is responsible for bcc.

>Obsessions, repetitive behaviour and routines can be a source of enjoyment for autistic people and a way of coping with everyday life

Believing in bcc is a sure sign of mental retardation lmfao

On buttrex when

Have 15k in BTC and I left it in Coinbase

Don't care

Btc is king

this tread some kind of SCAM
btcforkmonitor.info/

Amen to that! I would've left mine in coinbase as well if i didnt already have it in my wallet lol

Why would it effect BTC price? What would people even be selling BCC for? BTC most likely.

New general

Think of it as inflation, the government can print a bunch of new money but it isnt free as it actively drops the value of the preexisting cash.
Bcc is the same, its value will take away from btc value. But have no worries, bcc isnt here to stay