Doesn't crypto lessen divorce-rape for men?

Say you have 90% your money in cryptocurrencies and your wife decides the love isn't there anymore and no-fault divorces you. She might take half of what you have in the bank, half the equity in the house but your crypto would go under the radar, r-right?

Depends - does she know about it? Did you acquire it through any easily detectable means?

the only thing that lessens divorce rape is murder suicide or forgoing getting married in the first place

Depends how vindictive she is and how you got the crypto, if there are bank records of you transferring money to a crypto exchange you may have to prove you lost that money.
If you buy crypto with cash, mine or trade they will only know if you tell them.

>letting anybody know about your crypto
>ever

I'm literally a crypto millionaire and nobody outside of Veeky Forums knows it. My entire family thinks I'm dealing drugs or something because I don't work but I always have cash.

Just put all your savings into gold and hide it someplace she doesnt know about

Some of us like having goods that are not inexpensive (e.g. a nice house). You need to be able to explain where you got the money in order to make most significant financial transactions.

Me too I look and dress like a hobo act retarded and work a menial job to dodge the tax man.

True story?

You can straight buy real estate with BTC these days. There are companies set up specifically to facilitate such transactions.

You're living my dream. Give me some advice I'm just a schmuck who new of cheap bit coins when I was 13 but couldn't buy now that I'm old enough to so shit in don't know where to start or how to go about things.

Someone should create divorce coin

Can't help you kiddo I was born a 10/10 uber Chad with a 12 inch dindong. I shit money.

Link to said companies?

It's simple. Be a kid on /b/ back in 2009, jump on the BTC bandwagon, and somehow manage to hodl all your coins this entire time without losing your wallet info.

You can use Google, right? They're listed right there, it's not like there are secret darkweb realtors. You people act like this is some kind of shady illegal process. You're buying a house, not drugs. They even help you work out the taxes.

Link?

Ok you're right. Doesn't look like the selection of places is exactly huge though. If I was looking at a place, the chances of it being listed are small (for now)

How do you dodge the tax man

Just do us a favor and link it, big boi.

But if you're spending money you never declared you earned won't the tax man scrutinize your shit?

Never convert to fiat

How fucking trash does your family have to be to not care that you possibly deal drugs...?

Also, I frequently talk about the market with my coworker and good friend. He actually has more BTC than me.

I don't know what country you live in, but in the US you don't pay taxes on crypto until it's converted into fiat. So if you hypothetically bought a house with bitcoin, you'd have to claim whatever amount of bitcoin you cashed out as income and pay taxes on it. Like I said, there's companies that specialize in these types of transactions and they'll help you out with the tax issues. Obviously this means that you'll have to cash out extra BTC over the value of the real estate to cover the taxes and shit, but that's just the price you pay to do things the legitimate way. It doesn't change the fact that nobody outside of the realtors, including your family or future/current wife, will have any idea that you bought the house with crypto. Even if they somehow found out, they'd have no way of knowing how much crypto you actually possess, especially if you're properly keeping it spread out across multiple currencies and wallets.

Jesus christ user, do you have autism? I was being ironic. I don't know what they think, probably that I'm doing some kind of computer work or something.

Nobody with half a brain is going to pay capital gains tax on their gainz.

>you may have to prove you lost that money.
sorry judge my laptop was stolen