Vitalik and Dan Larimer are going at each others throats on reddit

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6qm0y2/is_the_ethereum_team_defending_their_ground/dkyk94c/

what do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/eos/@dan/reponse-to-vitalik-s-written-remarks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

It's kind of worrisome that Vitalik is criticising scam coins instead of ushering the way for metropolis. Doesn't he realise ETH has lost half its market cap and people are questioning whether ETH can be transitioned into POS?

Which one do I buy bro

I'm personally not very knowledgeable when it comes to the inner workings of crypto but how come EOS (an ETH token) wants to be bigger than ETH itself? how can this even happen?

eth lost half of its marketcap because it was overvalued and the speculation on BTC HF hes already said he doesnt care about the price and that it was "overvalued" at the moment

Dan's response:

steemit.com/eos/@dan/reponse-to-vitalik-s-written-remarks

The fact that EOS uses so many lying tactics (such as "scaling" and transaction speed) and then pays to advertise their scamcoin, indicates to me they are shit.

EOS is fishy but to be fair there are far worse ETH assets out there (I'm looking at you Stox)

>Convinced my dad to sell 900 of his 1000 Eos.

This is the third of Dan "Suckers money? I cant carry anymore" Larimer's scams hes put money in.

BTS and steem turned out alright tbqh

Vitalik is a little worried!

bump

EOS is the most stunning ICO of all time.

>Based in Caymans
>Sells Eth token
>T&C's state ETH EOS token will have no purpose on EOS
>T&C's state the company have no obligation to start finish or keep the chain running
>T&C's state that all Eth given is the property of the company and they have no obligation to develop with it.
>Collecting 15k eth a day for ages now.

Basically every one giving away their money to them is so greedily blind and retarded they deserve to have it taken. EOS will pack up and disappear when dev's are multi billionaires

kill yourself

Eos is a gigantic bancor-tier scam. Stay the fuck away.

Vitalik Is just a kid with absolutely no street smart.

I bought in at 6100 sats tell me it will go back up

they are moving to separate blockchian after a year, the tokens will be carried over

dear sirs,

EOS is fine team and good logo. Wanting rich returns?? invest EOS now for good fortune and wealthey future.

False. Read the T's and C's. They openly state that the R20 tokens have no purpose.

I'm doubtful.
It's easier to believe Dan genuinely thinks he can deliver a better ETH, and aims for that 20B, 100B, then trillions marketcap.
The guy has been a millionaire for years and still hacks away at computer code while dressing and behaving like a middle class nerd. If his goal is to run years long cons of being a genius autist all in order to become a billionaire, he's the best actor in the world.

block.one is incredibly shady and I wouldn't put it above them to do ETH recycling... Nor above Dan to be aware of it. But you cannot deduce a product is flawed because the business practices of the team are crooked. Facebook was stolen from the Winklevoss twins. Reddit used hundreds of thousands of bots to inflate their traffic to proeminence. It doesn't matter how much you cheat other people to get to #1, as long as you get there people will accept everything.

If they are legit, the only plausible outcome is that they will use millions of tokens to collapse ethereum once and for all in one mass selloff masterstroke and eliminate competition

>going at each others throats

I hate when retards describe conversations like this.

EOS seems interesting, but this 1 year long ICO is ridiculous

WOAH! dull that edge there you monster!

stop slamming me