Haters BTFO, everybody is African, the original man is African. Humanity is an African species

Haters BTFO, everybody is African, the original man is African. Humanity is an African species.

>Africans
>"humans"
>>>/tumblr/

So edgy, my African friend!

He's right, though. Listen to Jane Goodall:

"If you're not at least 1% Neanderthal, you're not really a modern human." - Journal of Primatology, June 2008, page 56

This is probably bait, but you can't really project modern ethnic groups onto the ones in the past. The first humans were their own distinct ethnic group that doesn't exist anymore. The credit for first human, whether it's Australia, Europe, or Asia either belongs to no one or everyone. We are all related to these groups so exclusive credit isn't really possible.

So if Africans had some Neanderthal DNA, you would accept their humanity?

Neanderthal DNA is spread throughout Africans as well (see Yoruba and San).

Yeah, Don't you know people with the most ancient archaic admixture are the most evolved.

>tfw Aborigines and Papuan tribesmen with their penis gourds are the pinacle of Human evolution

>CNN
cmon user that's the equivalent of posting fox news as a source

But humanity did descend from african modern humans who spread out.

North Africa was Neanderthal territory.

The Homo Sapiens skull they found in Morocco was older than Mousterian so us kangz wuz there first.

>so us kangz
You know why niggers say this? Slavers thought it was funny to call the blacks names like Caesar, or Pompey et cetera, mostly famous names from history.

WE WUZ HUMANZ

Aren't there blacks in Western Africa that are paternally related to Eurasia? Or share the same Haplogroup? Likewise Sudanese people and Horners are mixed.

Yes, and that's been accepted for a long time. Outside of China, it's not a controversial opinion.

That skull is just apparently evidence that Homo sapiens was around earlier than we though, and possibly in different areas. That's cool, but not really earth-shattering. Especially, since the skull might not even be a Homo sapiens. All the articles I've seen about it state that it is, but they also mention that the braincase isn't the same shape as modern humans. Paleoanthropologists usually place a lot of significance on details like that, so the classification might just be for publicity. It probably won't be long until this is argued by other to be classified as another early ancestor, and plenty of those have been found all over the place.

People on other boards are literally trying to paint it as something else completely.

I'm black and I have Neanderthal ancestry (1%), but my little brother has practically none. Am I human, while he's not? This is stupid.

>either belongs to no one or everyone

The last common ancestor to all humans (MRCA) lived only a few thousand years ago. Everyone who lived before that is either not a direct ancestor or an ancestor to aal of us.
There is no middle ground.

>few thousand
few *hundred* thousand

BTFO
T
F
O

Looks pretty euro desu

You do realize this is referring to the divergence of chimp ancestor from human ancestors, right? The actual inception of the human species as we know still occurred in Africa. The divergence here happened 7 million years ago in Europe. Neither of these articles contradict each other except whatever the author's definition of mankind/humankind is.

You wish op

Ebola is native to Africa

Looks like a Serb to me

Quite suspicious that just 2 weeks after this, someone announces a 'new discovery' in Africa.

>The actual inception of the human species as we know still occurred in Africa.
It actually occurred in several places around the same time.

How is it specious when neither article contradicts each other?

WE

You're referring to the Multi regional hypothesis right? Well my point still stands. The article has no say on where humans themselves originated from so I'm not sure where that's been coming from.

That's basically what he said though?

your mom sounds like a slut. She's black so it checks out.