Tick Tock 6

Hopefully you also bought the dip last time. Tomorrow the company valuation will blast all the way to the Horse Nebula. Get in now or live regretting not joining the Tick Tock series.

hodling 10k

Holding 100 should have bought way more. I'll neck myself now...

I think I've seen you on the other Tick Tocks. Good to hear you are still on it. Double digits next year, easy.

Never too late to get more.

Just a pain to get this shit through shapeshift.

You can buy mine at $10.

Haha, feel bad for everyone who didn't buy this when I was posting a few months back.

Ill buy em at $10

Are you that person? I wanted to send the ETH and I left a comment on etherscan as to avoid sending ether to the wrong address. You still would need to prove you're that person.

Yes ahah, thats me. I've been looking for you. I've posted here occasionally with that picture trying to find you. I can send a transaction of .001 eth to that acouunt and then send it back to my mining account to prove it's me.

Also, I didn't know you could comment on etherscan addresses.

Seems fair. Best I can do if the (You) doesn't show on Veeky Forums archive for you. Why is that? Replies aren't directed to you.

Believe I made the screencap at school while I made the original post at home. I might have some screengrabs with (you), let me check my laptop real quick. Also I just made a transaction on the account.

Well then, that means that you were like 20% off, so I'm sending 0.8 ETH.

Fair enough, glad you were a man of your word. I was actually screengrabbing ICN all week that week and the highest cap I had was this one.

Not a bad prediction ;)

Regardless to the fun and games, ICN is exploding right now. I'm expecting new ATH this week.

Nocoiner here, I've been lurking Veeky Forums for a few weeks now.

Can someone spoonfeed me a quick step by step tutorial on how to invest on ICN and ICNX ?

How do I go from money on a bank account into the game ?

What country are you in? Specifically for ICN, the best way to do it is to sign up kraken.com, then transfer money to your account there. With that money buy BTC or ETH (doesnt matter), and with that buy ICN.

How much is everyone holding? 7k ICN and comfy as fuck.

11k now.

I'll get you the ETH soon enough. I sent the rest of it to the TNT ICO. kek

No worries senpai.

I just unloaded 3k ICN this morning for some btc, feels kinda bad but oh well. I'm about to send the rest of my ETH to the Stox ICO tomorrow just based on the pure hype, lel.

7k also

Bring on the gains

Nice, anyone else here enjoy those TaaS gains today? Divdends coming next week, same with Etheroll.

Someone just dumped this so hard

Anyone heard the term ''sell the news' here?

I'm on that sweet sweet taas train - how much do you think the dividends will be? I'm wondering if they will try to make them relatively juicy to hype taas up

What's taas?

bump

taas.fund is a closed investment funds that pays dividends... but they invested in coindash and bancor, I'm not sure these were such good investments

bump

Already bought my ticket to Saturn user