WARNING WARNING THIS IS NOT A DRILL

We have breached 220 resistance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hxibHJOE5E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah that's not what breaching is, but I hope it does

who the fuck uses polo anymore

ehich other market with its volume lets you do margins ?

>margins

wew

ummm bittrex ...

dat comfy feeling when your portfolio is split between DGB, ETH, and BTC

>bittrex
what ? i actually went to polo from bittrex because i couldnt find them there

youtube.com/watch?v=5hxibHJOE5E

are you retarded?

Bitfinex you fool. I'd shill my referral but I don't really care

bitfinex was btfo a month ago you nigger... dont you remember when they shut their shit down for like a week and froze everyones shit?

oh thats right, you just started crypto yesterday, like every other faggot on this god forsaken shithole of a board

The actual fuck are you talking about? Forgot your pills today?

I trust it more than other exchanges at this point.

Hi newfriend, welcome to crypto trading. Buy high sell low my boy. You'll be rich in no time.

trust it for what? holding your crypto? is that where you store it you filthy cocksucker?

exchanges are good for one thing: exchanging

how can you exchange without keeping your coins in for some time? retard mongoloid go back to dogecoin

Not exit scamming or getting raided.

How high will it go? It keeps going up while BTC is staying the same. Where is this money coming from?

hol up are you actually saying that exchanges are good for "not exit scamming or getting raided"?

Fuck off cunt. All I did was answer ops question.

i come here to give great advice to newbies and here you come like a dumb faggot gotta talk some shit

eat my dick little bitch

apparantly none of you remember when wells fargo fucked with all the intermediary banks that did transactions for bitfinex and peoples shit was frozen for like a week

bitfinex is some pajeet tier shit and so is polo. bittrex is the only somewhat reputable exchange and even then, i wouldnt trust those smelly brazilians but that wasn't even my point.

my point was that the faggot OP is saying he'd rather get scammed on margin with the scammiest of scam exchanges of all barring mt gox

>Bittrex is the only somewhat reputable exchange.
Wew lad

>Where is this money coming from?
This is just a taste.

>wew lad
>says the guy who recommends bitfinex of all exchanges

well memed faggot

suck my dick actually

i was a 0 day dogillionaire nigger you dont know shit i neve have to work another day in my life

Shittrex is run by 2 slant eyed Jews and a full blooded Jew

At least polo is run by whites

Says the guy who couldn't even name a single one that let's you margin and instead proceeds to shit up the whole thread. At least I could give advice instead of sperging out like you

if you are rich and browsing this shithole instead of banging hookers and doing lines of blow you truly are a fucking faggot

but the more plausible explanation is you are a smegma slurping larper

ur gay

one day i will met you irl and fuck you up proper. moot is my cousin i can make that shit happen and you know it. also your a cunt

this thread was destined for failure. you are just a faggot white knight from plebbit looking for upvotes

fuck ill be glad when summer is over

This level of autism...

>fuck you up proper

kek you so edgy you sandnigger britfaggot.. i'll punch you right in your fucked up crusty british teeth

its actually the best thread on the board at the moment.

thats not saying much, theres only like 3 posters on this whole fuckin board

I found OPs other thread: