Dollar shave club

Meme or a good deal?

I know a guy who shaves his head and he swears by it.

>still shaving

numalecuck

>shaving
>numale

yeah if you dont wanna be a numale just grow a beard and get a man bun... maybe a couple of tribal tattoos and a vape and your straight to alpha status

make sure you wear plenty of pink and get some dark rimmed glasses too

>Dollar Shave Club never actually sold razors for $1 per month. Of the three options offered to subscribers, the budget two-blade is advertised for $1 per month plus $2 shipping, with a monthly delivery of five cartridges. The four-blade is $6 monthly including shipping, and the ridiculous six-blade is $9 a month, both with four cartridges arriving monthly.

>This may seem like a deal, especially given the convenience of not having to go to the store. But as Lifehacker pointed out in 2012, Dollar Shave Club razors are simply rebranded Dorco razors, which can be found on Amazon.

Having a beard to appear manly makes you not manly

Wrong.

repressing your masculinity makes you not manly

My beard leaves a smell on my shirt. Some weird stink. Idk if it's supposed to do that. It's not even when I have a long beard. Just 2mm and it's already like that. That's why I shave meticulously.

Why are beard fags so triggered by shaving?

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've read all day.

Try showering regularly.

If you want a good deal then you're better off with standard dual edge razors.
Base razor can be as cheap as $2, but usually $10 for cheapos and $30-100 for faggotry.
Blades are like 10 cents each.

Or just go with a good straight edge, keep it sharpened, and learn to do that. But an unprotected blade around me neck or crotch is a little unsettling.

>shaving is somehow ""repressing"" masculinity
hahahaha

It is. It's the equivalent of shaving anywhere else on your body. Gay af.

Using a trimmer is faster and fairly cheap too.

t. stinky fat neckbeard

I use some 2 year old disposable razor. Get a lot of tugging but I'm no bitch.

Braun series master race

t. Low test mirin nobeard

This.

This. 40 bucks, will last for years. Easily transported too.

My God knows how old Philips Philishave 6830 is doing just fine, does bearly tug and of it gets worse I just get new blades
No need for throwaway razors, 50 buck investment made a decade or longer ago still goes strong

It's not as close

These are cheaper and better.

fuck of kike

lmao I didn't even notice that.
They are made pretty much everywhere and with lots of different grades of sharpness.
And they're quite handy to have around if the cryptocurrency market crashes and you lose everything, just hop in a warm bath and cry yourself to "sleep".