What the actual fuck, I'm not racist but

I'm not racist, absolutely no, but c'mon! Let's face it! Indoeuropeans created every single civilization, without Aryans there would be no civilization.

They civilized China, Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, and later of course the Americas and Oceania

What the hell?

What is their secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Age
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bronze_Age_states#Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze_Age_India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indus_Valley_Civilisation
britannica.com/topic/history-of-Europe/The-Bronze-Age
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucuteni-Trypillian_culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

horses

"""Aryan"""

this is a shit and wrong map

>the Middle East and North Africa
The first civilizations were started by semetic people. Sumer, Babylon, Egypt, and Phoenicians were not indo-European

>They civilized China
okay... now i know this is bait?

What is wrong about it?

I'm curious

>Semetic

Out, you have no clue

Either way the Sumer were cousins of Indoeuros

nobody really knows about the summerians
but the indus valley peeps were probably brown
and the peoples of the sea were probably related to modern north caucasians (dagestani, chechen and the likes, they are white but considered monkeys by the indoeuropean slavs)

>and the peoples of the sea were probably related to modern north caucasians (dagestani, chechen and the likes

lol what the fuck am i reading?

>Zagros hunter gatherers, Kuwaiti fishermen, and Iraqi farmers were cousins of Ukrainian hunter gatherers and Caucasian hunter gatherers

So, are you relating this to pic related?

I can't see how since Near Eastern HG's were not R1b-L23, and neither were Caucasus HG's, which in turn were not at all similar to Ukrainian HG's.

When did L23 move into Mesopotamia? Around the Hittite arrival, 2500BC-2000BC?

idk, but you should be reading works on nostratic linguistics by Starostin and Diakonoff

Regardless of that we don't even know what language sea peoples spoke and there are no elements that connect them to the caucasus

Non Indo-Europeans had civilization for thousands of years before the migration.

just to get you started

why is italy always a fucking genetic cesspool

>italy
The concept of Italy is a modern convention, it was never a homogeneous peninsula.

Cuz Indoeuropeans rule the world.

Etruscans were not sea peoples, they didn't even exist as a civilization in 1200 bc

I kinda though Tyrrhenians were the Etruscans, but now I see that's a hypothesis

in comparison to everywhere else, no

Tyrrenians themselves is a vague term just like Pelasgians which it's difficult to say what people it actually designated and it's hard tot ell what is true and false about the stories which concern them

The Tursha among the sea peoples being Tyrrenians is even more debatable since they are just mentioned by Egyptians along with other sea peoples without even details about them other than their name so the similarity is just based on the name which is vaguely similar to Tyrrhenians, and TRS/Tursha could be people from Tarsus in Cilicia for all we know

at 2500 BC Europe was well behind in technological development compared to the middle east, india and china, which took them over 3000 years to bridge.
painting history with such broad strokes as to lump your kin with people half a world away is pathetic.

More like 500 years to bridge

also
>china

lol, Minoans predate Chinese civilization by almost 1000 years

Greece wasn't exactly representative of the situation in Europe.

>Vinca
>Bronze

>3000

it appears i over generalized based on Germanic iron age.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Age

at any rate, excluding Greece and its isles, we can agree that the majority of Europe was by no means ahead of its time by 2500BC, as OP seems to suggest.

Indoeurope=/=Europe

>all Indo Europeans
>Aryans
Why did you lie and make this up?

>at any rate, excluding Greece and its isles, we can agree that the majority of Europe was by no means ahead of its time by 2500BC, as OP seems to suggest.

we certainly can't agree to this, sure there were more advanced regions but the global average was lower than the European average.

i hold that indu european is invoked mainly for WESUZism.

alright. enlighten me, if you please.

>China
What?

The first Chinese emperors were Indo-European

Enlighten you on what? That Europe 4,000 years ago was more advanced than Somalia 4,000 years ago? Read a book you cretinous nigger.

>The first Chinese emperors were Indo-European
Don't you wewuzzers ever get bored?

I was gonna laugh but then I remembered some of you unironically believe this.

And Bronze Age Crete was representative of Greece for that matter.

*wasn't, fuck

Do you think this because Tocharians existed?

African population was negligible compared to Asian population.
Since Indian and the booming middle east were superior to the cave dwelling Europeans of the time, it doesn't seem self evident at all that Europe was even ahead of the average.

mhhm.

Also, as it appears, by 2400 BC the inhabitants of nowadays Somalia were already graced by bronze wielding statehood, something that cannot be said for the vast majority of Europeans of that time.
Fill in curse words as you see fit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bronze_Age_states#Europe

Ancient Somalia was a semitic civilization. Then they race mixed with blacks and the rest, as they say, is history.

>More like 500 years to bridge
He's talking about most of Europe. That's like using China to wewuz the rest of Asia.

Sino sphere being worked by anyone but hard working sino man and sino lady
>kek

somalis have been mixed for thousands of years before agriculture.

>Since Indian and the booming middle east were superior to the cave dwelling Europeans of the time

2,500BC? Are you sure about that? I'll give you a clue: You're an idiot.

>African population was negligible compared to Asian population

But not compared with European population.

your words are very hurtful, ill give you that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze_Age_India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indus_Valley_Civilisation
britannica.com/topic/history-of-Europe/The-Bronze-Age

citation needed

Indus Valley is a tiny minority of India, China was still neolithic, meanwhile Europe had the largest cities on Earth.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucuteni-Trypillian_culture

You're kidding, right? Outside the Minoans, the rest of Europe had nothing on the scale of Egypt, Mesopotamia, and Iran. To say nothing of the IVC and Dynastic Nubia as well? For fucks sake, even peninsular Arabs had a civilization.

>Indus Valley is a tiny minority of India
Which is irrelevant. It's a part of the Indian Sub-continent which is a cultural sphere.
>China was still neolithic
And had settlements similar to Europe.
>Europe had the largest cities on Earth.
Still not a civilization. By this logic, the Aztec were more advance than almost all of Eurasia since Tenochititlan was bigger than most capital cities at the time.

WE

Did I say they were more advanced than anyone else? No, you thick lying prick, I did not. I said they were more advanced than the global average, which they undoubtedly were. Go be a lying sack of shit somewhere else, you complete cunt.

Very sneaky but you literally tried to disprove user's claim of how the Near East + India was more advance than Europe. There is nothing in those posts that suggest a relative global statistic.

If horners are mixed then so are Iberians,Sicilians, Finns, Japanese and other groups not needed to mention.

citation needed

>Even Arabs had civilizations

No

Lol

A list with Alba longa and sicani in it, this is beyond retarded, let's add cloud coo coo land and atlantis when we're at it

fair point.
can you suggest a better one?

I think such a retarded article should be banished from wikipedia, I can't even wrap my mind about how much it's retarded

>Pelasgia

The fuck is this? There is no recorded state named Pelasgia in Europe, the Mycenean Greeks are called Ahhyawa and seem to have hada king so I don't really agree with putting city states there but I can tolerate it

>Alba Longa

Recorded in Roman legends 1000 years after its supposed foundation,a rchaeology tells that there were only villages there in the early iron age, let alone the bronze age

>Phryigia

Actually only dates back to the early iron age and was in Anatolia, not in Europe, though the invading Phrigians came from Europe

>sea peopels

This is by far one of the most retarded things on the list, sea peoples were a confederacy of allied invading pirates and migrating populations, not a state

>Sicani

No states or cities in kingdom and Sicani are not recorded anyone, maybe Sicels but it's debated and they were not a state but a tribe anyway

>Thrace

No states there, only scattered farming villages

>Colchis

Never mentioned in the bronze age, only mentioned by classical Greeks

>Cimmeria

never recorded n the bronze age

It's full of other retarded claims but I exposed some of the most stupid ones

Xol'up,
so you bee sayin,
we wuz masterrace i govno?

Yes, a list without them would be a good start

Also a list without Ethiopia in it, since there is no evidence of civilization there until the iron age

and Punt (Somalia) was the designation of a region but it seems more like a tribal kingdom, i don't think it counts as a state

North Caucasians look white but they're genetically different from Europeans

Indo-europeans were first master Iron and Horses.
Not writing.
We were dominators, rulers and conquerors.

Um no sweetie, the early Indo-Europeans copied everything from Etruscans, Minoans, Mesopotamians, Phoenicians, Egyptians

>the first masters of iron

the first masters of iron were in Anatolia and predate the Hittitie rule, they were people who spoke a Caucasus like language+ the Assyrain colonists in Eastern Anatolia, there is some evidence of early iron smelting in Mesopotamia too so maybe it was the Assyrians who brought the knowledge to Eastern Anatolia, or more probably it was born there, either way Indoeuropeans didn't smelt it first

Hittites were Indo-Europeans.
'Member?
Google Danube Valley civ, that predates EVERYTHING.

Hittites probably originated in Anatolia. They didn't migrate from anywhere.
This is fact going by archeology claims that Indo-europeans originated in and around Anatolia.

I poking fun at the arbitrary threshold that makes no sense.

The most recent accredited theory states that the proto indoeuropeans originated somewhere between Eastern Ukraine and Southern Russia

>Hittites were Indo-Europeans

And they copied Hattians and Mesopotamians

>Danube Valley civ

Not Indo-European

Not going by archeology.
Which claims it's more in north eastern Anatolia/Caucasus.
But there's also the fact that Black Sea was shallower "around that time".

My idea is that they came from what is now half under water and rest around modern black sea.
As in a steppe people that also went fishing.
Exploration in our genes.

the actual root of all your stupid sentiments and endless arguing is an el dumbo belifo that the achievements of muh ancestors has anything to do with your worthless lives, anonhotep
you don't accumulate architectural, artistic, scientific, etc. achievements in your fucking jeans and your identity is nothing to do with anything of any worth
if anything, it makes you even more worthless since you fail by comparison and you had plenty if time to build a fucking notre dumb

Yes one without those