Bancor is literally unstoppable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uruV3xYkr-A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/uruV3xYkr-A

I agree the ass-pouding is literally unstoppable. Also kys idiotic shill

Jews will fuck you hard

- 40 lines of codes
- centralized af blockchain in which the admins can create or destroy bancor tokens at any time for any reasons.

Greatest crypto scam ever?

LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE

WORST ICO EVER

nice scam, now fuck off

>bacdor
>nofloor
>we had a bull market
>after bancor no more

TALK TO THE HAND

I might be blind like a bat but does this broad have big knockers or what.

Bancor is literally unstoppable, feels good knowing within 2 years I will be a millionaire with my 3k BNT

Just bought 1k more bancs, knowing this 1K bancs will literally be worth $100k a few years from now.

Nobancs BTFO

Bancore price and futures?

What fucking timeline am I in and is there any validity to this autistic sperging?

Nobanc's are gonna be crying :)

Just look into it yourself brah this is like buying ETH at $2 right now. Bancore will totally change the crypto world, and the Superbowl commercial will cause a massive influx of new money

anyone who can use their brain knows bancor will be a top 3 coin in around 2 years

I've seen anons calling people nobancs outside this board and it puts a smile on my face

>jewish woman
>bald with a wig

>Superbowl commercial
wha

Bancor is the next DGB.

kek

kys nucoiner

If there is an infinite number of bancor tokens and they are created and destroyed at will then how could the coin ever moon? its not even a currency or store of value its just a technology but unlike ether it is not mined lol. its a con

All a part of slowly building up the hype. First Maywheter. Followed with a couple more celeb endorsements to get the word in their heads. Then when everyone's watching the Superbowl stox will be airing a commercial giving a small amount of free tokens to bet on the game with. This is how they're going to naturally roll it out and slowly phase in normie adoption. Talked to a couple guys in the valley and they're all super excited for this

ok

The best timeline user, the best absolute timeline

noice. need more bancs.

I have 810 banc. I was going to buy another 500 tonight but it fucking mooned. What do I do now? Is 800 enough?

Hurry and buy 200 more my friend

i made my biggest cryptogains with bancor

Bump

are you bancs sending eth to stox tomorrow or buying more bnt?

Nobancs on suicide watch HAHAHA

both

bought 1k bnt yesterday
and will send around 20 eth to the ico