In all seriousness, this is going to happen the coming 24 hrs...

in all seriousness, this is going to happen the coming 24 hrs. Everyone thinks that everyone else will sell all their bcc as soon as it forks. which will make the value go to zero. so the only smart thing to do is to at least keep it for a couple of days/weeks to make the gamble and see if it goes up. so this results in everyone holding bcc and this may cause it to actually go up in value. this can create fear amongst btc holders and cause selling and make the price fall. also combined with people flowing back to alts this will cause a sharp decline btc price. so the smart thing to do is sell your btc now hold your bcc and buy back at the dip. The plan to make btc cheap again was the plan of the chinese miners all along they didn't really want bcc they just needed a tool to aquire more btc cheap.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/alexisren/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy cheap sell part on the first bounce to break even then HODL

Price beginning of this thread 2800 price after 15 minutes 2690 i warned you guys

Skank

Guys I am really afraid currently holding 2 BTC bought at 2500
. But afraid that if I don't sell now price me drop to 1900 again and I even can get 3

Sold yesterday because everyone who isn't retarded saw this shit storm coming. Planning to buy back at 2100. And I already see my profit increasing even if I buy back now I already made 100 per BTC

This guy knows what he is doing.
We are dealing with a true winner here better listen to him.

You guys have still time. 3 more hours before everyone gets their bcc. And then probably a lot of people will start selling their BTC.

Your pic is very distracting "goy", I took it for a payment of the time it cost me watching it.

Me being a great guy and all that decided to give you this pic for free.

You're welcome

Haha can't wait for the pink wojack's

don't talk about my future wife like that

Who's that slut?

She's my type of white girl.

Good smaller tits, fine ass, and no beef.

instagram.com/alexisren/?hl=en

Alexis Ren.

You are so wrong OP. We are on a moon mission. You are probably just a no coiner who misted the boat.

I would impregnate that

You know we have IDs, right?

What a fucking idiot, you know I can see your id right?

LOOOOOOOOL

I'm such a clever motherfucker, a financial Nostradamus guru without rival.

>ID GOY

stay poor

You're a piece of shit and everybody knows it.

You'll die poor and alone.

The btc dip isnt happening, imma laugh and wave at all the morons who sold as they watch us coin holders rocket our way to the moon

Just don't sell or buy. Hodl

That way you don't risk ether your btc or bcc in the event one or the other gains dominance.

I honestly don't think bcc has a chance, but why risk what was essentially given to me for free and could potentially ruin my current hodl.

i wanna put my dick between her tit and that strap

Yeah, she is "everyones type of girl"

Good luck competing with celebrity millionaires and Chads to even smell her farts

she's trash. fuck u beta scum find your balls ffs