youtube.com/watch?v=NaGkHQHApsQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this the link for wp?

>check portfolio
>down 60% on sigt
no way in hell am i buying anymore, fuck this shitcoin

rebranding, new site, new whitepaper, halving and some more news tommorow

HOL UP, you actually bought some?

When i go into the about section on the wallet application there are a bunch of other shitcoins listed. Whats that about?

>wp.signatum.io/

New logo? The stock one stolen from the web is getting old.

halving will not be tomorrow...i hope

haven't even reached 20k yet...

Needs maybe another week.

why you think it will reach 20k?

Because we're only 200 blocks away from 20k?

delte this

>template website
>stock logo
>copy paste white paper
>dodgy dev

What else are we missing here?

the big pump

so i can get the fuck out

kek same

Oh I dunno...a brain?

Hey everybody. Sigt here. You're not gonna wanna miss this rocket. So either buy at these cool rock bottom prices or mine me up, cuz we are headin to see my friend moon man real soon.

SIGT have top volume on craptopia

+10 BTC volume in the last 15 minutes.

GET IN FAGGOTS ITS MOON TIME

what's the matter, don't you like lambos, kids?

Nice just sold 100k

He's actually right...

what's going on?

tommorow will be rebranding, new site, new whitepaper and several other news

it's mooning right now

lower your average price per coin

bruh gaining 1.8% for a coin worth 0.018 cent is not mooning.

Shit was worth 4-5 cent a week ago.

>tfw need a 7x moon to break even

>0.018 cents
are you trolling or are you actually retarded?

No are you?

do you have dyslexia or don't you know how many cents there is in a dollar?

fucking *cringe*

Do you know what 0.018 means?

means 1 & 8/10 of a cent.

I'm in

you retard

WE ARE THE SIGTMARINES

HOLY FUCK BITTREX IS DOWN

sigt is like +15% volume

it's happening

dev here ama

U r not dev

Whats your name in discord chat?

padraig, working on the website/branding/wp

OK, you are dev. Any updates on the development of the coin?

i'm not a core dev but yeah there's loads of work going on, im working on stuff right now preparing for tomorrow

What is tomorrow?

You rock, mang.

Tomorrow is August 2nd and the first day after the BTC/BCC shitshow.

Expect significant development release.

what said

What does the big release entail?

Good to hear. Have some high hopes for this.

Can somebody point me in right direction to get the ccminer to give me more hash off a 1050ti sc?

discord.gg/HxGqKr Tribute to triptam

Will you please buy my 4.5k bags? You have faith in your project right?

discord.gg/s8nkD Regenerate

You'll be fine bro. This coin is going places.

Then buy my bags...

someday we will have a masternode ?

DELETE THIS

Is Signatum a privacy coin like Monero?

Yes.

What does SIGT do to protect privacy of its users? All I've heard of is Tor. Does all it do is to hide the users IP address or does it do anything else?

Built in mixer, new address for each send/recv

Lots of people will buy your bags if you sell at what they're willing to pay.

>legal Tor marketplace (lul)
>privacy coin

Literally nothing innovative about this coin, why would it do any better than a dozen other user coins in the market? Kek.

Monero fag spotted

a legal tor market is nothing ?
m8 thats revolutionary.

>not a lambo

I can't wait until money starts flowing back into alts

SIGT is back at the price I bought in before it mooned last week. I'll glady buy more and accumulate before tomorrow's WP.

ON BOARD THE FOMO TRAIN SOON

I've read the revisited whitepaper and the copy and pasted shit is still on there. Not good. Also no explanation on the raptor algorithm.

The need to keep working on the whitepaper and relwsde it a few days before the halving. There's no hype now. Everyone is pretending to be excited to dump their bags.

Fine dude. Don't buy it. Sigt doesn't need any more FOMO hype trains. We will build an amazing new coin and community and let the interest spread naturally. That's what SIGT would want.

Do they still have the plagiarized whitepaper up somewhere? JFC. I want to believe in this coin but these guys are looking like amateurs. I know it's "community driven" and "grassroots" and all that shit but there is something to be said for doing things kind of professionally if you want to be taken seriously.

It's one thing if it's a shitcoin like BitBean or something but obviously these guys want SIGT to be a legit privacy coin (unless they're actually Pajeet scammers, but if they were I think they would have stopped working on it by now).

The previous whitepaper is down. Guy is just spreading FUD

It's not plagiarized. I believe the sources are cited in the new whitepaper.

Omg tho they didn't cite the source so therefore the coin sux. We biz fags take academic honesty super seriously (lol)

Alright bros. I'm going to buy a bunch more SIGT later tonight. There is nothing else to invest in that hasn't already blown up and I want to see this thing blow up. I think there are other safe picks out there but SIGT feels like the only "moonable" coin left out there. Will check out the new WP if its available too.

Hell yeah broski. Every other coin is been there done that. SIGT is the new hot stuff, whether haters wanna admit it or not.

Very neat

As an engineer one wonders who invests in stillborn stuff like this?

Who u callin stillborn, punk?

Let the coin cheap, don't buy. In 1 year you'll see the new Dash.

Is there any way I can get more than 16 Mhash/s with my RX 570s?

>tfw bought 6k more siggies thanks to the dip

I'm ready for the moon mission

You said 0.018 cent not 0.018 dollar you fucking moron, kill yourself
You're clearly the retard

Actually you have not read the revisited white paper, that's a complete fucking lie, I know who is WORKING on it CURRENTLY you fucking faggot, and unless you broke in their house and took it, then you haven't read it. take you FUD elsewhere faggot.

is based padraig working on it?

New whitepapsr? Lol so he ripped off some other shit now or what

Fuck off, lord fuddington the salty.

Read the address bar filename.

They absolutely need to delay the whitepaper until the halving. It's compete shit.

There are several based individuals working hard on it, the big reveal is tomorrow.

yea again, that is not it, thats some whitepaper on a dude jewtoob channel. So like I said the first time, which you obviously did not read, unless you broke into his house, or you are a haxer then you dont have the white paper. Anything else you see isnt it. Its really making me wonder why the sheer amount of FUD for a new coin. This intensity.....

Yeah i am.

Literally WHO

I'm prepping my moon boots.

youtube.com/watch?v=NaGkHQHApsQ

Tomorrow they are going to release the whitepaper and... nothing will happen.

No new exchange.
No halving.
Nothing.

nice fud but you probably wont be able to buy more coins cheaper sadly

whos suiting up for the /moonmission/?

Why are you in the thread if everything you say is purely speculation, and complete FUD against anything that is being worked on or developed? You salty you bought at 4k and sold low? You buy fomo and have weak hands? You want to see a coin fail because you shill for another? What is the point you are trying to make? You literally have no arguments, you have no crystal ball that can define the shit spewing out of your mouth, you have no demonstrable data or information that proves anything you are saying.

The fact is the reward halves soon, its in process of being listed on other exchanges everything has been submitted and approved, new market place, the ACTUAL white paper will be released, every point you bring up is an utter lie and attempt to bring FUD.

Your motivation, your either salty because you dont know what the fuck your doing, or you went in on the wrong coin and again, dont know what the fuck your doing. You obviously cannot convey a point either in an argument, you sound like a complete faggot. MUH REASONS MUH FEAR, you cant back shit up...

>cuck thinks he's read the latest wp

People spreading lies. We all know the first rule on Veeky Forums right?

They tell you to sell, you buy. Dont believe anything unsourced, if it is sourced, then verify source. To many summerfags on here lately.

This guy is a complete kuck, and its about time to get off your wifes sons computer and clean out your kuck shed before your wives boy friend Tyrone gets home.

25k here. Ready for moon

sell sigt