Lending on Polo

Interest rate is about 5% right now.
Are these the easiest fucking money ever or there's something I ignore?

is that per day?

dont be kike scum

yes
it's because of the hardfork, it'll drop in a couple days. unsure if it locks your btc out of hardfork consideration as well.

these the new terms of use changes they recently notified about?

what is the rate normally?

Yes

Jew Scum. I don't think you can just revoke rights to a lawsuit.

Poloniex will exit soon regardless

Could you please explain to me what's the hardfork?

well, congratz, they'll cancel oorders and loans seconds after 1st block is being mined. Basically u are selling all BCC u would get for like 1/24(1 hour to fork) * 5% which is 0.2% of your BTC. You are selling your BCC for 0.002 BTC. Yeah, congrantz, really xD.

Lawyerfag reporting in. In most US federal circuits, yes, you can waive your right to bring an action as a class or a collective. Off the top of my head California doesnt allow it, but everywhere else does. It's not saying you can't pursue your claim, just that 1) it will be through arbitration and 2) you have to only bring your claim

I think it's because some greedy/desperate folks lost all their shitcoins margin trading in extreme volatility at the start of the boom and threatened to sue over the fractional way they operate, probably also why the trollbox was closed, some guy kept spamming the link trying to get other people on board. They've been around for long enough and collect more than enough fees to stay extremely profitable. You have to remember that this is essentially a pog trading website that doesn't do fiat pairs and it collects plenty of fees. There are still millions on it and it's bouncing back quickly from the low point the BTC wallet was at earlier. The lawsuit threatened was only over like 12 BTC.

unless you were smart and got in with the 5% interest rate 3 days ago and have already made ~12% EZ gainz

Also, most people might close their positions after the fork, but some might keep it open for hours or days hoping their shitty bet turns around for the better, so you stand to make a shit ton of money off of those idiots as long as BCC doesn't actually just destroy BTC

You actually don't seem to understand. Why should they keep their loans? I'll tell you what they do - place buy order on any altcoin at 1 satoshi. They borrow your btc and they have an buy order on 1 satoshi, so they don't actually buy an altcoin, they just borrow your btc. As soon as 1st block of BCC is mined, they will cancel the order and cancel the loan. As they were in a possession of that bitcoin during hardfork, they'll get that BCC, while they have to pay u something like 0.02 % of your BTC.
>unless you were smart and got in with the 5% interest rate 3 days ago and have already made ~12% EZ gainz
yesterday's highest loaning fee was 3%... because people don't want to pay more than 3% of BTC for BCC. Everyone lending right now on polo got himself scammed. U didn't earn that (at max) 3%. U sold all your BCC at 0.03 BTC.

If one person wins their case can everyone else take that precedent and make their own cases with 99%?

I'm lending 3 days at 3%, so that's 9% profit already.

Let me know when BCC reaches 9% of BTC market cap. Fool.

No, and especially not in the arbitration context, which is almost always a confidential proceeding and confidential result

Same lawyerfag just hopped from phone to comp

>yesterday's highest loaning fee was 3%... because people don't want to pay more than 3% of BTC for BCC. Everyone lending right now on polo got himself scammed. U didn't earn that (at max) 3%. U sold all your BCC at 0.03 BTC

That's not true at all, I have had my ~4 BTC at between 4-5% interest for the last 3 days on 60 day loans.

Just because it doesn't make sense for people to not close their positions the second after the fork, it doesn't mean they won't. Some people are actually trying to long/short BTC and won't close until they get liquidated or make as much profit on a successful bet as they think they can.

People don't always act the way that makes sense. I've definitely had 30 day loans complete at a much higher interest rate than the average. They could have just canceled the loan and retaken it out at a lower interest rate, but they didn't, and I made bank because of it.

People aren't always smart, or sometimes they are dealing with so many constant loans and margin positions that they don't pay attention to the interest rate and let it ride longer than it should and pay out the ass in interest for it.

They can't simply take a better loan. It is no worth for them when they are on minus, because they'll not be able retake the same position with collateral reduced.

Also, default fee while margin trading is 2%. I doubt that someone is taking a 5% loan without a consideration.

>4-5% interest
well, interesting, because I haven't seen 3% being passed until 24 hours till fork.

this

>mfw I did 2 days @ 5% and some people returned my btc early

kek

aaaaanndd... by the way. If BCC will be worth 20% of bitcoin you are still on an 8% loss, even with yours 12% intrest.

Well, you might be surprised.

It was spiking up plenty of times to 5 at peak fomo earlier. The offer book is still depleted and you could do it now if you wanted.

aaannnd - one more thing, you have your funds frozen in loans. Btc drops from 2900 to 2200. Selling them on 2700 now and then rebuying on 2200 is still more profit than 9% xD

I guess I would say I'm betting it won't be worth 20% of bitcoin, and again, you're assuming they will all pay back the loans immediately after the fork. If even a single one of my 8 loans stays open for the full 60 days it will be well worth the missed BCC

I like how they release this the night of the hard fork. I think it's time to start moving out of polo.

Yo do realize that it is highly unlikely the loan will end up 60 days? 5% a day is a huge ammount. It is only 20 days for some1 to be liquidated if the price goes sideways on his bet.

Well, w/e just keep me posted on the next 15 minutes. I am really curious xD.

Only if my BTC is 100% of his bet.

If he has 200 BTC total on a bet and I'm only 1% of that, he'll never notice the high interest rate on a small piece of it. Also, if his bet goes the way he wants, he will keep it open longer and not notice his profits are being eaten away by interest

I'm not saying it's highly likely this will happen, but it's definitely not impossible.

true dat

It's just people taking advantage of the fact that we may be at peak stupid gambler right now combined with him having faith in BTC's value in the long term. Relax, most people aren't doing it with all their BTC.

>If he has 200 BTC total on a bet and I'm only 1% of that
Than why would he even be lending? U are margin trading to use levarage, not to pay with money you can afford youself and also pay the loaning fees.

> he will keep it open longer and not notice his profits are being eaten away by interest
ofc. he won't notice that something is not right and he is almost not gaining anything xD

>I'm not saying it's highly likely this will happen, but it's definitely not impossible.
Isn't it safer in general to choose less riskier options in investing?

Not the user you're replying to but I had to step in and ask... Pajeet, are you actually retarded?

For what it's worth, all of my loans are still open.

Yeah, I am as retarded as 1000btc THAT were in 5% loan demands on Poloniex.

BCC block is mined, the BTC still isn't.

New general, get in here

Blablabla. You're making a lot of assumptions. I didn't need to do shit and I've already got 10% profit.

Succes with timing the market.

i am ok with that,is there any risk?