How can you argue against that point of view?

How can you argue against that point of view?

Usings drugs -> People thinking you're cool -> getting laid

You can just say procreation isn't the objective judge of good and wrong?

Procreation is in fact wrong in and of itself

This

It's not as simple as you're making it out to be. There are many niches to fill and legitimate procreation strategies. One, for instance, is rape. Also, whenever a group is at a disadvantage, they might simply go breed elsewhere and stop trying to compete. For instance, a fat man might start looking for a fat woman and vice verse.

We look down on trailer trash who gets knocked up at 16 and lives in poor conditions, but were they not successful in passing on their genes? And won't their slutty trashy children also be successful in passing on their genes?

>go to the gym for the first time
>rocking my jeans and sandals
>walk up to the squat rack and load up the bar with 100kg
>yell LIGHTWEIGHT BABY right before going atg
>fucking die

Procreation is always a harm and can only be a benefit to those who already exist.

people who do bad things procreate all the time. people who do good things often don't procreate. social Darwinism is retarded because evolution is a natural phenomena like any other, it has no concept of right or wrong it just happens. for example animals in nature don't necessarily breed out bad traits it is more that the animals with bad traits for their environments die more often

>reverse image search OP pic
>comes from a user who has accounts on every conceivable social network and art website and pumps puts dozens of these cartoons with the same pronatalist message
>dozens of new ones each week with the same fucking message

You weren't joking.

How do you explain then when you have favelas and villas in south america full of poor people who reproduce at alarming rates, where most of their descendant have their odds into consuming drugs and fall into alcoholism.
(and having more childrens)
uh

>Hey bb I use sum drugs, wanna sum fuck?

Richard Branson is pro drug legalisation.

Also, from a purely personal perspective, the heavy drug users from my youth knocked out a huge number of babbies in their teens and early twenties with different partners.

The gym goers who studied hard and got good jobs have maybe one or two babbies, in their late twenties/thirties.

Ideas can procreate too, not just humans.
Drugs are successful and "right", because they procreated, and spread. Over time the idea of drugs evolved, there is a culture and a community, it spreads and further evolves.
Thus "drugs" are "right", because the idea procreates and continues to exist and spread. It has high fitness. Its successful.

This image implyies gym Chads don't do drugs.

What about rape then?

I don't care about procreation, therefore it doesn't apply to me and I can be as immoral as I want.

See the flaw in your system yet?

Procreation isn't an objective judge or right and wrong you brain dead moron

do drugs > get raped > procreation > good!

Yes, leaving a side the retardation of OP's argument

I don't think those junkies reproduced with all those females.

I just got back from the gym and did some drugs. I have two sides: nicest lifts you'll ever meet, and twisted stoner psychopath.

I wish I was a lesbian.

Here's a fuckin' question OP:

what does getting laid and having kids benefit me?
what does "passing on my genes" benefit me?
like, what's the fucking point? the only things that happen to you is that you lose money and time raising kids

people would rather enjoy life, even if it meant snorting 4 kilograms of cocaine off a boytoy's buttcrack, or playing videogames or sports whatever, and Hell OD'ing on crack sounds a-fucking-lot better than wasting my time and money on kids
I'm seriously starting to think that hedonism is the only philosophy that makes sense

/spook

T. Virgin

Yeah, working and playing anime games until you're 50 is so much more fun than a life of getting laid, sharing experiences with a partner, and enjoying watching your children grow up and enjoy life

>getting laid

literally sticking your dick in a hole

Doesn't sound so much fun

T.Not him

>not smoking crack with your kids

>enjoying watching your children grow up
Subjective
>and enjoy life
so fucking vague

i'm already 32 and i'm still going strong, once i reach 50 i'd probably retire then watch TV, browse the internet and maybe play a light sport like golf

t. Rationalisations of the Virgin

Sticking your dick into a nice girls orifices is the most fun you can have in this life and the only real reason why we do anything

>playing games

fun

>getting laid

lol, so much fun

>sharing experiences with a partner

lol, yeah, sharing le ebin dinner out or le shitty 1 week vacation

>watching your kids grow up and enjoy life

And watching them not enjoying life and being said too

bad argument

>sharing experiences with a partner
Yeah all that fucking nagging and "buy my shit" shit, what a fucking experience

>Sticking your dick into a nice girls orifices is the most fun you can have in this life

This is the single most retarded thing I've ever heard and is also highly subjective

>and the only reason we do anything

Typical retarded cynical "Darwinistic" mentally underveloped Veeky Forums browser, if that were true we would still be living in mudhuts, clearly humans seek more than just sticking their dicks in a hole and ejaculating

2bh if I was 32 and still a virgin/couldn't experience a nice ltr then I'd probably give up like you too.

i fuck hookers yearly

>if I was

It's if I were, stop talking like a poor nigger

T.Not him

>when 13 year old vidyagaymers xDD try to join an adult discussion

>>Hey bb I use sum drugs, wanna sum fuck?

>When an edgy teen polbrowser is butthurt his retarded "le surival of the white race" agenda is trashed

>he 'buys gifts' for his partner

And this is why you are a beta virgin

Having sex with druggie girls.

>he uses the alpha/beta meme unironically

Truly a retard

All great inventions and human progress were fuelled by man's attempts to gain status and power thus securing the optimal female for pleasure and mating purpose

Pretty depressing desu

>All great inventions and human progress were fuelled by man's attempts to gain status and power thus securing the optimal currency and pleasure of all sorts, not just mating purpose
FTFY

t. disgruntled virgin

>All great inventions and human progress were fuelled by man's attempts to gain status and power

What a retarded statement, Einstein kept researching well after he obtained his status and there's plenty of rich/wealthy scientists and intellectuals in history, not counting all the scientists and philosophers/artists who died as a virgin

If your retarded "reasoning" were true then people would fuck like baboons all the time but they mostly have few sons if any in the Western world

>implying im white

:^}

t. virgin

>tfw having a gf who doesn't do drugs
>druggie girls
I miss them

Not much less depressing then a man who marries because he's insecure and thinks reproducing will make him better and misunderstands the theory of evolution

You're both cynical fuckwits but at least he's enjoying his life

Virgin is only an insult in anglo/germanic countries basically

>died a virgin

Probably why they dedicated their life to dumb useless shit.. to distract them from being complete and utter failures at the real objectives in life

And all the virgin philosophers are the ones that cry about how shitty and unfair life is. The ones that got laid were always saying how much life is great.

Really makes you think..

t. Mad virgin who thinks playing golf and watching TV will distract him from being a failure of an organism

>the real objective in life

There is no real objective in life, it's like arguing with an 12 year old who never questioned anything

>And all the virgin philosophers are the ones that cry about how shitty and unfair life is

Not really, for instance it's full of priests and Christian philosophers who died celibate and celebrated life

>The ones that got laid were always saying how much life is great.

Schopenhaure got laid a lot but he still hated life

>le failure of an organism meme

Full of retards who have thousands of sons, just look at third world countries or at your parents

There can't be a failure of an organism because there's no programmer, life is the result of a random process, failure or non failure is just a product of your retarded view of what counts in life

Then why are you virgins getting so mad? :^)

>2017
>not being somewhat in shape and recreationally using marijuana and sometimes alcohol

So gypsies are the master race?
Explain Tesla, then.

l go to the gym where the fuck is my gf nigger

The positive value of procreating is also a subjective fantasy.