FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU...

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL9fnVtz_lc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats the appeal of bittrex? Is it the only way to buy the shittiest of the shitcoins that you like so much?

FUCK IT"S DOWN. BITTREX STOLE OUR MONEY.

who /logged-in/ comfy here

just keep trying, took me couple of times till I got through

just keep the website open dammit, that way you won't get logged out.

We were cheated guys.

Check you email you can restart you password

I've done this several times

IM IN BITCHES

The owner was just arrested by interpol. They're cracking down on all exchanges

Are you using 2FA?

>tfw didn't sell any alts with a loss, kept everything on exchanges
> didn't receive any BCC on polo, but I don't give a fuck, it's worthless
>time to trade some more alts before the rest can transfer their BTC safely again...

I stay /logged-in/

HOLY FUCK IT'S DOWN

kek

same here /comfy

Yea, did the same thing to my code a couple of times.

I left my gnt and sia on there. How fucked am I lads?

don't manually refresh the page

G-g-guys, w-what did he mean by this

just got in

pages are loading very slow

Are you familiar with the term "Mt. Gox"?

4 0 4
0 4 0
4 0 4

everyone chill

riperino never forgetti

reports about heavy gunfights in seattle, bittrex headquarter! armed men with heavy bags try to escape, hostages, explosions, dead people everywhere!
Livestream:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZL9fnVtz_lc

404 4 me

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

>They said leave poloniex it's a scam go to bittrex it's better
lmao

it's cute!

Stop scaring me

i've been logged in for 48 hours straight, dropping my bcc bags asap eat shit losers

If it helps any of you out Bittrex is forcing them iron hands! just look at how stable all this growth is. Huge buy walls if you are in strat, xmr, ans
hopefully y'all didnt put some retarded short sell orders. honestly is probably a good thing for all of you that like to short whenever something is up xd
HODL|
oh wait YOU HAVE TO

It's fine. I'm logged it and everything is working. Trades are going fine. The login server is fucked from the load but you can use your API keys to do what you need.

:^)

>mfw logging in this morning.

It's a good day.

>274 Satoshi
Such rich
Much wow

sell your LBC that shit doesn't make any sense in the long run

>We have temporarily disabled account logins while we investigate. If you previously recieved invalid username or password when attempting to logon do not panic and do not attempt to reset your password at this time.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I will, soon. That money's going over to ANS, but I don't think all the fomo buying back into old alt positions is over yet.

Haha I set sell orders so who cares
A bunch of retards in crypto

>buy alt with btc at btc's high
>alt moons 50%
>sell order set to 30%
>btc continues to crash another 20%
Congrats with your (((sell order)))

Im logged in but there is no option to sell BCC

>don't hold btc it's gonna crash

Short-term it is, yes. It was 2950 earlier today, now it's struggling to maintain 2700. That's 10% right off the top. Now consider that a lot of people can't even access their alts right now because of Bittrex and are totally stuck. BTC will probably hit 2400 today, quite possibly 2200, maybe even 2000.

Don't listen to him. LBC has a great future

HOUSTON WE'RE BACK

I managed to log in, but you can't input or output any BCC...

B-but I want to buy.

Hahahah yeah sure

Why not make it 1600

Oh wait, it'll hit 1500

No wait...1350...

No no...wait...I got an idea...it'll drop to 950

No wait...even better...650

:/

They fixed it now.

I can't fucking wait. Bittrex being down is even better because it'll up the panic for normies who wanted to sell right after the fork. USDTMarines are gonna make a killing

WEre live!!

hurr durrrrr lets compete with youtube.
let's PAY artists
fuck off
a "successful" artist is amasses attention not money nor these shit coins

I downloaded their product, and it takes 5 minutes to load a 2 minute trailer.

and there won't be for a long time
But they did the right thing and gave people their corresponding BCC for their BTC.
Even if you have your own wallet, there is nothing that you can do yet with that BCC.
Bittrex might create a market for BCC, or maybe they will just let you withdraw your shitcoin
I lost 0.3 Byteballs with this exchange, but ended up with 1 BCC at least, If I can sell it for $200 I could have made profit
Still, I could have timed it better

>it's impossible for a speculative asset to hit a low that it hit less than two weeks ago
Enjoy the bags fag

Fucking this. All the BTC that is going to be coming in from the selling of alts.

>Enjoy the bags fag

Bitcoin isn't a bag LOL but your favorite shitcoin of choice might be.

It's steady at 2700 and will go up, not down, fagget.

Yeah its in alpha phase