ALL ABOARD THE MOON MISSION

ALL ABOARD THE MOON MISSION

>He doesn't hold ICN
You have zero excuse for not getting in before today

Other urls found in this thread:

powfarm.io
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like you can't participate if you're from the US. You could possibly lie for tier 1 though.

Nice to see them launching. Already rode it up to 5 and moved but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on them.

sell the news

OPAAA, LIFT OFF BOYS!

i already hold lots of ether, cant be bothered to buy eth tokens tbqh

if eth moons, it'll drag its tokens up with it, if some eth token moons, it'll drag eth up with it to some degree

This will 20x in a few months as opposed to ETH which will at most 3x.

Yes lets buy into this shitcoin on the one date you faggots have been spamming for months is going to send us to the moon.

Honestly reminds me of the whole dgb conference thing.

Shits gonna tank like fuck in the next 24hrs everyone is looking to sell today

>Spamming
KEK

Go stick a Sharpie up your ass kiddo

Its an etf.

It can only go up as much as the btc and shitcoins underlying it

You'll be needing the sharpie
I already dumped my bags on you weeks ago at 0.002

This shit is already rank 20 on market cap its inflated and pumped as fuck for the shitty project it is so far, just using the exchange for 1minute will show you that.

It has no room to grow because of that, atleast not in the near future anyway.

All the retards who bought into this while it was being shilled are watching the graph constantly today waiting for a pump that they were promised that is never going to come... INFACT the only value its gained is just a side effect of the BCH fork finishing and people investing money back into alts but if you compare the % its gained to other coins ( even shitcoins like DGB) its still lacking hugely therefore the release did absolutely fucking nothing.

I'm only trying to help you, listen now or be filled with regret in 24hrs time

my iconomi dashboard is buggy and fucked up

is the site getting hammered by signup overload?

That's because kraken was down. Screencap this post and then read it in 24 hours when ICN is +50%

God damn it you are such an idiot it almost pains me to read your 'speculative' posts.

You're gonna need two sharpies in a little while

again, its a fucking ETF.

its value is tied to btc/other major coins/shitcoins

it cant rise/fall any slower or faster than the general market

ICN isn't ICNX. ICNX is the actual hedge fund.

See, even people who are here, who have heard about this for months still don't understand it. This is how I know it's going to be big

This is about to be some comfy gains.

The value of an ICN token is roughly reflective of the funds performance though.

Yeah, but there is also supply and demand at play. Maybe performance won't be the best possible, but it's currently the single best option for newcomers to get a diversified portfolio.

so basically by investing into this, you'll always perform relative to the market and will never outperform it.

if the token goes above its underlying value, it'll eventually crash back to its correct value as demand goes down.

i thought the point was to outperform the market and make some fat stacks.

most people don't understand that ICN is burned every quarter. they will continue to be "investing" in DGB, buying high and selling low

That is ICNX. Also, ICNX isn't meant for NEETs like you. It's geared towards people who can't spare time to micromanage fake digital money.

i see.

bump

HOLY FUCK ITS MOONING RIGHT NOW!

when will people learn the difference between icn and icnx

up up up we go boys

bump

When it's too late.

ICNX is the passive fund right? How do you even get into it? I know the actively traded fund is closed.

Using the iconomi website. Alternatively, it is tradable or is going to be tradable so I guess you'll be able to buy it from other sources.

bump

Again ICNX is the ETF, ICN is the token are you fucking retarded?

Realistically, what will it reach by the weekend?

I'm holding out for
powfarm.io

da fuck is that? please explain.

Please buy CFI while you are at it. I'm getting tired of these bags

ICN is God tier

it is on their website

"PoW Farm is going to host and maintain mining machines for the
community funded by the community.

This is much like the services offered by mining power rental websites except instead of only having hashing power for the term you pay for, you'll keep the hashing power forever. "

so you use this to mine other coins? or do you use it to mine their own coin?

They will mine whatever is the most profitable coin to mine, then once a day pay you out in BTC or LTC or ETH depending on the option you buy in for.

sounds descent

>hashpower
>in late 2017

mining is a dead meme

lol WAGE CUC K SPOTTED

I have no idea what i'm doing.

I should fund my account with ICN or with ETH ?

ICN is useless right ? so I should use it to buy ICNX ?

Why isn't this at Bittrex yet?

We can't buy ICNP ?
ICNP looks better than ICNX

Bump, whats the status?

Mooning still.

nice bait

it is 18th though

Moon mission over.