> no job and almost no experience
> living in a self-sustaining motorhome I built myself
> travelling across Europe
> have no expenses except food and gas
> have all the freedom I always wanted
> have the most beautiful and supportive gf

> still feeling like shit everyday

I think I need... a job.
That's the only thing I need to be happy, r-right ?
A way to make money.
Because that's what keep me awake at night.
Even though I have no bill and could keep living like this for a long time.

But I've already tried affiliate marketing, dropshipping, web design. That's just not... my thing. I always stutter when I need to write text. Even this shitty post took me almost an hour to write.

Don't really know what to do now... I'm considering learning a programming language that'll get me employed, but maybe will I just give up before any real success like always.

Do you think learning to code is a good idea ? Maybe I could get employed and actually get to talk to human being that aren't my gf. What language would you recommend me ?

Thanks for the therapy session Veeky Forums

so to speak, you're living as a gypsy? that's your problem, aim high feel high, crash to the ground get up and fucking repeat, that will keep you in good mood for at least 50 years.

thank me later

OP have you been in Malaga, Spain recently?

How do you shower?

You English and french presumably are good, why don't you work as a translator?

>french
>shower

Buy eth. Hold. Thank me later.

How did you build your "motorhome"? I want to live your life, OP. Not now, but maybe later on.

OP here

Nope, In sweden right now

Shower in the RV and 150L water tank.
Also, membership at the nearby pool.

I have a pretty normal life, except that instead of going to work everyday I go to the library and browse internet. I still shower frequently and take no drug. Also no alcohol.

Well, why not. Going to do my research but with no experience and not being in either England and France I doubt it.

So how do you pay for gas and food?

Bought a second hand van (like Transit, sprinter, crafter...).
Cut windows, put insulation, made everything out of plywood. Took me 4months working 12 hours a day, everyday. Hardest time of my life. I'm serious.

12000€ for the van (25K Km, 2013, that's a really hood deal)
18000€ once finished with everything, 400W solar panel, 300Ah 12V battery, fridge, shower, toilet, 140cm bed...

It's way more confortable than I thought it would be and the gf loves it

Just start a hipster youtube channel and let the bucks roll in, seriously OP do you need a hand to hold?

I've been working on the shitiest jobs my home city had to offer a while ago. Minimum wage but was living with my mum so everything got into a savings account. I'm currently living on my savings.

That's why I need a job now. I still have enough to keep living like this for a few years (I only spend like 300€ a month) but my gf want to up her lifestyle (who wouldn't) and we want to build something someday.

Don't really want to expose my whole life. Plus the market seems a bit saturated and I'm a terrible speaker.

I wanted to do such a thing, showing the van being built and making 'tutorials' . But in the end I couldn't concentrate on both working and making videos.
I needed to finish the van quick for personal reasons and to leave home town.

Well, honestly I think there are enough tools to get you started, find a programme back in France, build your programming skills or any other skill and start making money. It's gonna be hard but in the end it will pay off.

So what programming language does Veeky Forums recommend ?
Something future proof, I don't see myself taking 3 years to master a language that get stole by an A.I.

Python or Java

you have my perfect life you bastard. can you post pics of the interior of your van? Also post pics of gf. how hot is she out of 10?

>out of 10
tolerating an uncertain live alongside a bum while her fertility is slowly slipping away/10

(you)

Python -> Swift, Kotlin

Si tu veux programmer va à 42, c'est gratuit et tu pourras arrêter si ça ne te plaît pas

Sinon étant donné que ton anglais semble correct j'essaierais de trouver quelque chose comme professeur à l'étranger (mais il te faudra sûrement un diplôme => tu peux le passer en cours du soir en travaillant à côté) gl user

As a frog myself, I find your life really cool. Congrats for not being yet another pansy scared shitless of living outside of the system.

What's up with every hippie travelling to Europe?

They enjoy being enriched by the ISIS warriors of peace

Move to poland m8. With french you will find easly job in it field. Check atos i bydgoszcz. Nice money, nice city and easy job

They're better for advice on getting programming jobs than here, good luck OP, hope you find happiness and success

Humans need fulfilment more than just food, water, shelter, and love. Find a great feat you want to accomplish and go for it. For some, it's to work your way up the corporate ladder and retire at 50. For others, it's to start your own business. There is no "right" answer, but just living to live or travel will make you feel hollow and unaccomplished.

Nice fantasy

Holy shit you're an awful spender. What's wrong with a 2k van and 1k of interior stuff? It's not like you're going to do crazy mileage with a motorhome.

>> have the most beautiful and supportive gf
that's not going to last long. Eventually she'll want stability

Dump gf
srsly

make a food truck man, you have almost the perfect life.