I have gathered a total of $1000 which I'm able to use for investments...

i have gathered a total of $1000 which I'm able to use for investments, currently doing a computer science major and want to be able to put a dent in student debt, any suggestions on what to do with the 1k?

the most stable crypto currently is bitcoin, it depends on yourself, do you like low or high risk?

Invest in a good laptop

my school gives us free computers

>unironically taking advice from Veeky Forums

buy a gun and kys faggot

I don't mind a risk, depends on how extreme really

im just a poor boy

even for bitcoin, the price change could be 0-30% a day. Other coins even worse 0-300%. Maybe for newbie, just invest in bitcoin

just calculated, i can buy 0.24 bitcoins

kneepads for 10 bucks

what's your plan? trade or invest it? if you want to invest it, just put it on a wallet such as in gadget (preferably mobile phone) or hard wallet (ledger, keepkey) and leave it for several months or years..

Skip cryptocurrencies,
try the options market.

I don't really know whats best, just started learning about this stuff

spend a few days researching before you sink $1000 into an investment you can't predict, Veeky Forums can't really do that for you

whatever you feel the best, just remember: only use the money that you can afford to lose hahaha.. have fun :D

i will
that 1k doesn't exist to me anymore

>i have gathered a total of $1000
>currently doing a computer science major

Invest in yourself by incorporating and do contract work on the side for shit like websites and apps. You're fucking welcome.

Buy about 5 ethereum with it, profit about $500 by October

also this

I'm a freelance web designer and also a freelance accountant (ACCA certified) but i mostly use that money for rent and allowance and gas etc

Wise words.
Don't gamble it away with meme coins, just invest in yourself.

ooo okay ill research about that

>I'm a freelance

Even more reason to incorporate you fucking moron.

fair enough