Tfw got fired for calling off work depressed

>tfw got fired for calling off work depressed.

can I sue for wrongful termination?

Get a medical certificate and you have a slim chance of winning the ghetto lottery but if your case was a shitcoin I wouldn't buy it.

Sir.. i sad you are depressed :'(
i give you one advise that change life ..
Buy $espers sir you will not regret ! wow!
you dont work again buy now on yobit !

1) what country/state are you in?
2) did you tell them why you were taking off?
3) do you have an employment contract?
4) did you see a therapist or sit on your ass browsing Veeky Forums?

Depends where you live.

If UK you have a case, so long as you go the doctors and get a medical note you are well within your rights to a point.

A business has the right to protect it's interests, having someone who is constantly off of work is profit losing, so they can terminate your contract. I mean - why pay for someone who isn't there? Or why hold a space for someone who doesn't seem to want the job.

If this is your first time, and you have a contract, and you have a doctors note then yes you have a case.

I don't know how American jobs work, but seek out your union as a first step.

Also, the correct term is "wrongful dismissal"

Poo in Loo, anybody that starts a sentence with Sir, is a streetshiter.

kill yourself. that will show them you weren't lying at least

Go to the emergency room and tell them you want to kill yourself. When a doctor comes to talk to you explain that you told your employer you were depressed and need some time. Then tell the doc they fired you for this and it sent you over the edge to suicide. Contact lawyer, tell them the same story. Lawyer contacts business with medical records. Most businesses would rather settle than go to court.

Also if you walk into a doctors office more than three times saying you want to kill yourself, you are put on disability. it doesn't pay much but its free money.

Here in Germany one can only be fired for physical/mental sickness if a lengthy illness can cause financial loss for the company.

>but if your case was a shitcoin I wouldn't buy it.

can you elaborate.

Ohio (usa) I just left a message telling them I was having a bad depressive episode and wasn't going to be in today. its policy to leave a message on the call in line so I followed the policy correctly. Im not on a contract and I stopped seeing a therapist last may because I couldnt afford it anymore

SORRY

So long as you WENT to the doctors and got a note.

If he's in America, he's got it right, it's wrongful termination. OP, you posted on Veeky Forums instead of calling a lawyer like a non-NEET, and as luck would have it you appear to have snagged bored employment lawyerfags from both sides of the pond. So, why don't you count your blessings and elaborate on your situation

This is why Germany is fading into irrelevancy

Damn. Look at this jewneet just destroying the system

dears,

my compatriot is right. $espers for great fortune and fine returns. you can too, there is more time!!! you can invest now on YOBIT exchange.

this seems like good advice user

why not buy espers sir? no more depressd will be rich!! you buy now sir on YOBIT.

You may have a claim under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Call up your local EEOC office. number is eighthundred-669-4000.

You might also have a claim under Ohio law (most states have a law similar to ADA). Ohio Civil Rights Commission is the one that handles this: six one four 466-2785

Call them both right now. Don't fuck around. The faster you call and file, the more likely you will get some cash out of your old employer for firing you.

trips speak truth

Sir .. why u say :'(

Eh, not a neet. Own a micro business, trade crypto and going back to school for 3d animation. Already trained in traditional animation.

Brother-in-law just finished med school and told me about the three strikes and you're on disability thing.

respected sir,
you have a lot of salt. maybe poor invest strategy and no lady friend??

Don't forget 'bro'