How could God have created such cruel men?

How could God have created such cruel men?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/colonial-atrocities-explode-myth-of-dutch-tolerance-1439153.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how did ned trigger you

penjajah

The Luxembourgians?
I don't know either.

Why is Luxemburg still allowed to exist when it is rightful Swedish clay?

To give Netflix space for their offices.

>"G*rms were a mistake"
>t.God

Their brethern aren't much better either.

If you combine the cunning of the Anglo with the brutality of the German, and then add the arrogance of the French and the greed of the Dutch and you have truly to most evil nation on earth.

We got that already only without the cunning part. It`s called Serbia.

>Serbia
>French, Anglo and Dutch influence
Wat

independent.co.uk/news/world/colonial-atrocities-explode-myth-of-dutch-tolerance-1439153.html

See for yourself, the darkness that lives in the heart of the Dutch.

Was Dutch tolerance really a thing? I know they were very humanitarian adn all but they were jsut as racist as eveeryone else.

King Leopold II is literally more evil than Hitler

Does anyone even know anything about him besides the fact he was the most cruel colonial leader?

Schools in this country teach that we've always been a tolerant nation. I used to believe that stuff. Then I found out we expelled the jews.

Twice.

Nonetheless, our universities attracted quite a few foreign intellectuals who stuck about (Descartes being the first one that springs to mind) for a while. Quite likely that the 'tolerant' concept comes from that.

Relative to other ruling elites yes, but by modern standards hell no.

He's the reason Belgium still exists and hasn't been restored to it's rightful place as provinces of Holland and France.

>tfw half flemish master race and half aztec head chopper
>tfw sick twisted psychopath

In Belgium itself he was known as the builder-king and is responsible for much of it's monuments (including the africa museum, figure that)
He spent most of his life planning an invasion of the Netherlands and trying to get France to withdraw their guarantee so he could actually see it through
A few years before his death he married a 16 year old prostitute
He was so well loved within belgium that even after the congo freestate business was revealed, when an englishman tried to assassinate him the police had to intervene en masse to drive away the mob that wanted to lynch said englishman on the spot.

depends

I think the biggest reason such a concept exists is because they treated the jews so much better than the rest of europe up until the 19th century basically.

but if you look at the way they treated catholics and other non-calvinist sects it kind of falls apart.

>Zwarte piet
>racist
Zwarte piet and sinterklaas existed in medieval times already and thus not influenced by colonialism.

T. Salty spanjard

Netherlands used to be a jewish safe haven

I'll have you know I'm Portuguese, you fucking racist

>mfw

I Fucking knew it.

>break free from spanish memepire

>Have a nice age to yourself, fucking every country the mother

>Having fucked everyone the mother, retreat into a nice retirement of irrelevancy

We had a short run but it was nice while it lasted.

Don't be sad that it's over, be glad that it happened.

Nah m8, they tolerated the existence of Catholics but didn't let them get into powerful positions. Compare that to France during that era, literally abandoning the edict of Nantes and one can consider the Dutch quite tolerant for the standard of its time and place

Stille willem, de OG moederneuker

Jesus Christ when will this meme end
>send guns and ammunition to local militias
>guns and ammunition are either sold or used to hunt
>create a law stating guns and ammunition can be bought with an enemy's hand so to prevent misuse
>local Congolese just begin hacking off anyone's hands to get the free weapons and ammunition