26 year old NEET virgin

>26 year old NEET virgin
>got bored today
>randomly started remembering high school
>look up some old acquaintances
>everyone has already graduated university and have nice jobs that pay 80k+
>some of them are still in contact with people from high school and hang out posting photos on social media
>meanwhile i havent done shit with my life and have no friends

Kill me...

delete Facebook user, it's not good for people like us.

If you're unhappy, then rise.

don’t don’t don’t is the new hodl hodl hodl

>have nice jobs that pay 80k
No they don't. Facebook statuses are not binding. Most people who are making $80k on facebook are actually making $55k.

get some nootropics

microdose lsd, at the very least get a big dose in you before offing yourself, what do you have to lose?

nice just made 80k

sir i have a solution, if you espers i guaranty all
problems go away, awailable to buy on yobit exchange

do some madness u only have a life!

perfect people have a envy of who is free...

$55k if theyre lucky*

Facebook is a hole of lies that will just make you feel fucking depressed as shit. (still check it like once every 6-7 months, its always the same shit)

Stopped using it 3 years ago and started feeling way better about myself over time and actually went out and started doing shit with my life. I'm not stupidly rich but, as i found out recently, I'm doing fucktons better than the lying assholes who try one-up each other on fagbook

NOT Veeky Forums FUCK OFF

yeah no shit.

i get fuckin sad and angry seeing that everyone is social and shit, living their 20s having cook outs, pool parties, and doing shit.
now im at the age that everyone is settling down posting their fat piece of shit selves working 9-5, posting real stupid shit and their piss colored haired shit eating kids. fuck em

nootropics and ADHD meds are honestly the best, seriously, half of the depressed losers on this site could see a dramatic improvement in their quality of life if they were medicated in some way.

they just need a good lay and a fresh way of thinking.
if money wasnt an option i guarantee thats what most of Veeky Forums would need.
a good lay and a fresh way of thinking.

>Social media

This shit is the ultimate normie wagecuck distraction.

this is "just b urself" tier advice. stims are the ultimate autist drug

> easier to talk to strangers
> antidepressant (if not used in excess, otherwise the comedowns will fuck you up
> makes you productive during normie hours

i could go on. bottom line is, do drugs and your life will get better

I am nowhere near as nihilistic or envious as you are, but I have to agree the current generation really pisses me off. I just cannot relate with most people nowadays.

This

tfw I actually am making six digits but still a lonely autist

>getting laid will fix autism

lol

isnt Veeky Forums a form of social media.....

checkmate atheists

Who the fuck publicly posts their income on Facebook?

I feel the opposite. I'm not much to brag about either, I'm also a bit behind for my age group. But whenever I feel down, I purposely go on fb because seeing anormie's pathetic life, cringy opinions, 9-5 hustle, and weight gain makes me thankful I didn't go that route. It reminds me how much more interesting life is when you're not at a desk job all day waiting for the weekend so you can waste money at a bar.

P.s. regardless of how much you think normies and make, most haven't saved any of it and many are in debt from college.

Recommendations for babby's first nootropic?

Slop grammar, my apologies

nah dude.
drugs are fine as a brand aid. but it doesnt fix the root of the problem.
a spazz still needs a good lay. im talking about petite spinner make your dick hard kind of girl, a real professional.
after a good lay then you need to concentrate on ways to supple your time into something productive. like making money off trades, performing regular job tasks, making works of art, shit that occupies time in between the fuck therapy sessions to make you feel normal and help bring back taste in mudane things normies are into, like patriotism and friday afternoons.

Start running.

this
believe me OP, those of us who actually make that money would never advertise it online lest we make people feel like this and hate us

buy espers sir, valhalla is right in front of you

l-theanine is baby mode, won't mess you up but doesn't really do anything, good for starters I guess

modafinil is the hip brain drug silicon valley types love but it has some people report side effects

I would suggest you do some research on those and in general

Hit the gym user

don't care about those facebook guys bro, they are all empy inside, we don't

Normies

I second this

Stop comparing yourself to others! You dont know their life situations, I highly highly doubt most of the people from high school are making $80k/year jobs unless you all live in NYC or SF.

Seriously stop comparing yourself to others, everyone has their problems, trust me, everyone does. No one is truly "happy". Everyone has their issues, their strengths and their weaknesses. Once you realize this you'll be alot happier yourself and start to focus on what matters....your life.

im not nihilistic.

but i am angry that i didnt fit in enough to spend my 20s hanging out with people and doing shit. I kinda knew in the back of my mind at 19 how it was all going to go down but i hoped for the better would just come.
nah nigga, things like that are predetermined in elementary school. cool kids remain cool through out life despite the circumstances of what happens. they may be servers at a restaurant but they are bringing home good tips and banging young waitresses while i work at a warehouse full of shitty people and get shit on by everyone because of the pecking order.

heres some shit i can tell you that may help:
>grass is sometimes greener
i had a friend that was able to move out of the small town with family. here was known as a weird fucked up kid nobody wanted to associate with. he moved west, met new people, got a few girlfriends, frequent message parlors. although there were steps along the way, he made more progress than i have simply because small towns are limited and people remember things.
>it is the way it is and people dont say it or like to think it.
that girl is banging that dude because he has a big dick. the reputation spreads and thus the guy is content and confident because of it. Same with the older guy with money that flexes his financial muscles.
>never have friends as buisness partners unless you really know them and they are as driven as you.
self explanatory. dont make business deals with your drug friends, they will short you. instead you childhood friend is the better canidate if shit matches up.
>school is for fools.
good things about school is learning how to read, write, and math. maybe a few art classes and learning how to browse the internet. don't go to college unless you have a good business plan with exit strategies. you can learn most shit on your own.

how about some meditation and exercise before blowing your money on drugs? Sure nootropics help, but meditation, exercise and a healthy diet help much, much more

t. guy that attempted suicide after running into old highschool gf at 27. I found out that shortly after dumping me, she married the HS chad. They had kids, she had a good career and her husband owned an architectural drafting business with 20 guys working under him - I was still a neet.

What's sad is that all relationships in the capitalist system are all built on financial success. You're only as good as your job and if you lose it then your nothing.

The girls that wont give you the time of day now would be all over your dick in a heartbeat if you won the lottery tomorrow. It's all a house of cards built on absolutely nothing. This system has no foundation. Everyone is a number.

fuck outta here with that weak shit

Dont worry user, its the same shit on both sides of the coin.
>tfw have the most beautiful, sweet and hard working girl, cant wait to make sweet white babies.
>tfw the fucking worst with money and other financial shit.

>piss colored haired kids
POO IN LOO

happines is the smallest possibke difference between expectation and achievement user. lower your expectations, or try achieving more.
And stop fucking creeping on people

Same here except 29. I have high school aquaintances who were as lazy/dumb as me who have brilliant careers, we're talking VP or IB and most of the girls married into wealth, even the ugly ones, actually especially the ugly ones which boggles my mind.

Oh well, I am who I am, can't have winners without losers, I've pretty much resigned myself.

im making 80k a year on paper, but really only 55k a year, u get taxed to sht

>Want to give my own sweet beautiful girl a good life
>Fucked thousands of dollars in debt and no idea where to begin getting out
Fucking why.

shoo shoo robots

>white
>babies

pick one

I didn't need this feel

High quality post, thanks

>5 years until reunion
can i be a millionaire by then?

kek. only ppl still on my fb are sjws circlejerking aganinst drumpf

how you guys financed your life till now?

I recently bought a bunch of shit:

Multivitamin
Omega 3s
Cognitex (has a bunch of different nootropics mixed together)
Curcumin (with bioperine)
l-theanine

and now I drink my coffee with cocoa powder and coconut oil in it. its actually a really comfy drink when you blend it up because it gets foamy.

surprisingly one of the best things i noticed was that my gums look less inflamed than usual. I brush everyday but rarely floss so my gums aren't the greatest, but I think the curcumin and the mulitvitamin helps.

years ago i used to take all these powders. piracetam, choline bitartate, etc. but now I'm happy to see supplement companies just put them all together in a pill. way easier and no shitty taste.

>1 year until reunion
I'll just pretend I made mad gains on crypto.

don't. manipulating your nervous system with unapproved drugs, drugs that barely have any effect (piracetam for instance), research chemicals and what not, is such a tremendous stupid idea, that if that shit worked, it would lead to you not taking it anymore.

adhd drugs by the way, like any other drug, do have side effects you have to account for. I don't know which one was basically meth, but I remember this 100+ item list of things you have to account for when taking that shit, just so you do not end up with permanent brain damage after 3 month.

get sleep, do sports, eat right. then if you're still interested in optimisation, go get a grasp of scientific methodology and read papers, all of them, until you drop dead and have the feeling that albeit reading this shit for over 10 years, you still feel like knowing nothing.

He's right though. Running is very good for relieving stress and feeling like you are accomplishing something without really doing much at all. Running your first mile after struggling for weeks to get to that point feels great. Good way to build confidence in yourself that helps with other aspects of life.

But it's not about how much they earn, it's how much they spend.

If they have a wife + kids, a house and all those other expenses, they're likely making less money than you after all those expenses

>Make that money
80k is literally nothing

Ketogenic diet. I've been on it for a month, and I can concentrate for longer periods than I've ever been able to before. I straight up eat butter and MCT oil all day.

I am 29 but this is basically my life's story...
>meditation helps, but you'll see UFOs, spirits and become smarter
Don't do drugs until you start feeling smart

you must be 18 to post here

haha yea I saw margin call I spend 250k a year on suits :DDDDD

>graduate college with STEM degree (info. systems) + 3.5 or so GPA
>apply to jobs for 8 months
>finally get a $22k/yr job with a school (and only because I knew someone who vouched)
>lol actually more like $11k until next school year because I didn't start at the beginning of this one :^)

Thanks college! I've got a job that's competitive with a Wendy's like cook.

>on the upside I fuck around a lot there aren't really any problems for me to fix

This user is right about ADHD drugs or at least my experiences. I am diagnosed ADHD inattentive/impulsive as an adult.

The best way to describe it, as my Dr put it, "a double edge sword". As a result I probably only take my meds between 2 and 4 days a week. Some weeks none. You really become a different person and the side effects take a lot of getting used to. I'm probably about as skinny as Vitalik because of genetics so throw in a stimulant and I have to force myself to eat. It does really help with almost every facet of life while it's working. Also some people become really dependent on them fast. It's not much different than pain killers in the way that you can still be addicted to something you're prescribed. Hate the stigma I get for taking my ADHD medication so usually I just keep my mouth shut unless i'm talking to a non pleb about it.

Keto is great. Got a buddy who dropped like 40lb and is shredded because of that and regular workouts. Always knew him as a bigger kid, playing defense in hockey and what not.

It requires great dedication and "cheat days" on your diet are more punishing towards goals.

>Ketogenic diet.

with the people who usually advertise keto, any change to their diet that takes them away from stuffing their face with frozen pizza and sugar-laden simple carb / msg / saturated fat mixtures will result in an improvement of thinking ability.

but otherwise you are right. ketone bodies are indeed involved in brain health. You'll even find they play a role in the inverted correlation of lean muscle mass with dementia.

by the way, as a side note:

>Whole-brain volume, white matter volume, and global cognitive performance were associated with lean mass (dependent variable) when controlling for age and sex.

do sports, or you brain shrinks.

take l-theanine with your coffee.
Stay away from everything else

I'm sorry to hear that user. I have a bad memory and it's been a while since I nerded out on that whole topic of health, but I think I remember supplementing NAC is beneficial to ADHD patients.

Erm, really, take it with a grain of salt, and research what I'm going to say yourself. (I'm basically soccer mom tier:)

First of all, do not supplement NAC for longer than a month. I can't remember the reason, but in mice the general decrease of all causes mortality changes to a drastic increase.
Other than that, since I really do not know what I'm talking about anyway, and am speculating big times here, there's a lot of oxygenic stress involved in ADHD (hence why NAC improves symptoms) and wherever you find a increase of oxygenic stress you'll find a decrease of GSH. (Or better said a change of the GSH/GSSH ratio). Anyway, this means it's probably going to be a good idea to pair the NAC (and when not taking NAC, eat a lot of sulphurous veggies, like garlic or cabbage) with Glycine (has the additional advantage of your cells not killing themselves as much because of stress) and with Broccoli.
The broccoli part is because it contains substances, that trigger creation and use of enzymes that actually use the GSH. Without the enzymes the NAC part would be pointless anyway.
Apart from that, everything that increases stress resistance: exercise, cold showers, blueberries, (or red cabbage when you're poor). Oh yeah, I am in no way qualified to give any advice on anything whatsoever, so please head to pubmed and read through that swamp yourself.

I'm currently in the process of acting as if i have a large forex trading account. When really it's just a demo account that i shop ever once in a while. Im waiting on getting some time to go to the dealershit n post pics of my "new" car that i got with my "forex" trades.

End game you might ask? Getting information. When peoples think you successful, they'll drop everything onto you.

26 is not old. focus and make improvements
surprising how quick things can change
start small and build momentum

i know that feel op. im 26 myself and just lost everything. i had my own life and had worked for years to finally have my own budding career, car, house, woman i was gonna marry and make babies with. And just a few months ago i lost all of it at once. one after another in a short span of time. Now im living with my parents working as a janitor and i consider killing myself every single day.
I have completely lost the plot, ive become unhinged, shifty, i forget where i am sometimes. I can take a lot of mental and physical hardship i did it for years as part of my job. i hate bourgeois creature comforts for instance. but the feeling of being completely dependent and feeling stuck as a full grown man is the worst mental shit i've ever gone through. i just want my life back

>STEM degree
>$10.50/hr
Wtf went wrong, dude? There are literally Wendy's cooks making more than you.

I'm honestly wondering if there's something wrong with me, I tried Adderall in college and it didn't do shit for me, I felt exactly the same even when they bumped me up to 40mg/day, which apparently is the highest amount they'll prescribe.

Are nootropics effective for ADHD?

>sports
REEEEEEEE

Lemme tell you something about this shit, user. Those people are not living nearly as glorious a life as they lead you to believe on Mark Faggotberg's Facebook. You can take a picture of yourself at a cookout that you went to months ago, throw on a smile and preserve that on the internet for all of your old acquaintances to see. They decide one day to look you up. You know what they see? They see user at a fucking cookout having fun with his Cybercoins that he made a million bucks from buying 100k a month before. They think to themselves, "Man, user gets to go to cookouts and he isn't a wageslave. I wish I had that life". The grass is always greener, sonny boy. Pucker up and push those coins to make some cash, get yourself some Eastern European girlfriend and take those fuckin' pictures at that cookout.

H1B indians I assume

Bet that women is living like a queen.

Welcome to western slavery.

Are cookouts the biz preferred social media post?

most of the people I knew from HS that still live in my cities are either junkies, single moms with 3+ kids, or working in part-time jobs and you can tell they hate it.

one of my best friends from back then is balding at 26 (i'm 27) and got into an accident
where he now walks with a limp.

it was kind of heartbreaking when i hoped to see at least one success story at my reunion but nearly everyone bitched about their current life situations and wished things ended up differently.

no matter how bad you think you have it, remember you can always be worse off.

How was that 10 year reunion? Mine is next year and I'd rather not go. We have facebook for that sort of shit now anyways, and the friends that I had i high school that I give a shit about are still in my lives.

get a job you pathetic neet

>meet old HS girlfriend at reunion
>She's married with kids and is now over 200 pounds
>her husband's also a fatass
>lots of others also have kids though a large chunk of my graduation class have already divorced after being married
>I'm single, never married, but my acne cleared up and have a good career
Only went because my best friend from high school talked me into it. Could have been a lot worse, didn't feel as bad as I thought I would.

Good job user. The only winning move is not to play.

Any other JUSTed normies at the reunion you can tell us about? Did you feel insecure at all or pretty good about yourself? Was it worth going?

I felt REALLY insecure leading up to it. That mostly went away when I actually got there, partially because catching up with my best friend from back then put me at ease and partly because I wasn't the only single person there. Also a decent chunk of the ones who were married you could tell it wasn't a happy marriage.

It was actually worth going for both the reassurance that I hadn't missed out on all that much by staying single compared to most and to hang out with my old friend again. Most we'd gotten to talk had been online and rarely on the phone since he lives so far away now.

>never have friends as buisness partners unless you really know them and they are as driven as you.

I once partnered with my childhood friend to start an online business, but it didn't work out. I had to do most of the work and pay most of the expenses while he did almost nothing. It turned out I didn't really know my childhood friend that well, or maybe I was so blinded by friendship that I overlooked his flaws.

sometimes I do feel like I am lucky by being an outcast and not part of normie cult but then times where I need social interactions and the moment live person shows me any attention is when I flood them with barrage of red-pills and can see them get turned off in horror 10 seconds in and suddenly they have to be somewhere and are late... but bro, we haven't seen each other in ages and I haven't told you about the jews

You've got to go into that shit slowly. Ease it in with a joke to see how they react, if they laugh then maybe you can lead up to stuff later, if they act shocked you can play it off like it was in poor taste and they'll forget about it and you can try a subtler route.

damn, good thing she dumped you

OK guys let me give the normie scoop because you autists are missing the main point. I live the Chad life but am an IT student/enthusiest hence why I'm here.

All normies do to be successfull is go into the real world and socialise, going to college is retarded finacially but the people you meet there is where it pays off. same with school. Smart people will help normies out simply because they want people around them. Someone with heaps of friends is more successful than a solo invester.

making friends can be hard for ugle people or anons. easy mode is to use social manipulation, 3 easy rules to make people like you.
* use peoples names a lot
* take interest in whatever others do
* always accept gifts and invitations

being totally honest is normall something that interests people too, don't be afraid of losing friends. It's like getting girls, treat 'em mean keep 'em keen.

tbf i've seen some dumb "info. systems" graduates

At what age do you guys think its too late to turn your life around? I'm 23 and I've been told that 30-35 is when time starts to stop.

I'm going back to community college in the fall and trying to retake some classes. I'm not sure what I really want to do with my life though. I thought about going into HR.

Is HR a good field to go into? All I want is to make decent money and not have to ever go back to being a waiter.

Yea they make 80k+ that's real fucking neato but what have they actually created? nothing they are just leeching off the corpse of capitalism, are they fucking Elon musk? did they create new tech to get us to mars? did they cure autism?

fucking grow up OP anyone can make fucking money working a goddam job its up to us to actually create something and do same good

goddammit if all you want is money get a fucking job you dumb ass

IT'S A BOMB RESCUE
CLASSIC SUICIDE BOMB RESCUE

OP you're the same as me but I'm almost 28 already.

I don't even care. I've realized that normies are subhuman scum with low IQ's. Do you care what ants think about you?

apparently it gets alot harder to learn new shit after the age of 25

>this sheer amount of cope

wew

lad

Sprinting stimulates the pre-frontal cortex. look it up.

>info systems

I can see why you didn't get a job, they're pretty much just someone who can use big technical words

You are not a full grown man you will realize it when you make it though this.

>hey they might make 80k/yr but they didn't deserve it, so that makes you feel better right?

> harder to learn new shit after the age of 25

It's complete bullshit, what happens is they just get used to the status quo and don't often learn new things. If you stay on the ball and keep learning it's no harder than usual